GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,just saw the xcom declassifed review from destruoid. It basically a inferior version of mass effect 3, with horrible ai, who just runs into the open to get shot. i guess i will look forward to lost planet 3 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
well,just saw the xcom declassifed review from destruoid. It basically a inferior version of mass effect 3, with horrible ai, who just runs into the open to get shot. i guess i will look forward to lost planet 3 now.
They're the only guys to give it a bad review.

Pacific Rim has made more money in China than The Avengers did.

Whatever. It's no big deal. China just knows what's good.
Crimson Typhoon dawg.

That's one thing I wish this movie had was more scenes with the other jaeger's.

They're the only guys to give it a bad review.
Uh no, Gamespot, Escapist and IGN all say it's shit. Even EGM's positive 80 sounds like they are being way more forgiving than they should be. I plan to rent it still but not too excited at his point.

Dat Saints Flow is da shit! dayum. so addicted to it. Started up Xcom Declassified, not bad, think Mafia II meets Mass Effect

X1 launch titles look pretty sweet http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/gamescom-launch

• Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
  • Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
  • Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
  • Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
  • FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
  • Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
  • Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
  • Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
  • Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
  • Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
  • NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
  • NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
  • Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
  • Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
  • Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
  • Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
  • Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
  • Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
  • Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
  • Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
And Killer Instinct Pricing

“Killer Instinct” for Xbox One will be free to download with one free playable character available. Additional characters will be available for purchase starting at $4.99 / £3.99 / €4.99 each. 

Players can also purchase special discounted character packages:

Combo Breaker Pack –– Save 50 percent instantly by purchasing the Combo Breaker pack, which includes the first 8 characters (6 at launch, plus 2 characters before their official post-launch release) for $19.99 / £16.99 / €19.99.

Ultra Edition – The Ultra Edition delivers the best value for “Killer Instinct” fans. Available for $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99, the Ultra Edition includes:

The first 8 characters (6 at launch, plus 2 characters before their official post-launch release)

Character accessory packs
Character costumes
The original “Killer Instinct” arcade game

ROFL, yep, Ultra Edition really just means you are an ULTRA fan and are throwing $40 at the name KI for fun! I edited the other post with it though, didn't realise it got cut off...my bad!

Everyone will be maining jago. Have fun.
This is true.

They should just release an ultimate pack from the get-go that includes all future DLC. Price it at $80 and include special Xbox One themed costumes for every character and a couple of themes and you're good.

I'm not sure what I'll be getting yet, but I'll be maining Thunder from what I've seen, but I do expect to see a fair amount of Jagos

Ubisoft failed to show gameplay of Fighter Within, so here's what it will actually be like...

Code:
http://youtu.be/dAtr7LsenJ8

I'm on liveleak looking at trannies fight while eating chalupas. Hows your guys morning?
I'm just about done with Burn Notice season 6 on netflix and waiting for the EA conference in about 30 mins...

Watching the EA conference at Gamescom, that Sims 4 presentation was fucking painful to watch.

I'm just about done with Burn Notice season 6 on netflix and waiting for the EA conference in about 30 mins...

Watching the EA conference at Gamescom, that Sims 4 presentation was fucking painful to watch.
I just wrapped that a few days ago, myself. Really just trying to fill the days that don't have Breaking Bad punctuating them. This waiting's getting rough.

I just wrapped that a few days ago, myself. Really just trying to fill the days that don't have Breaking Bad punctuating them. This waiting's getting rough.
I pretty much only watch stuff on Netflix/Hulu, so it's going to be a wait for the last season of Breaking Bad, but I can also just marathon it when it gets on there.

This conference pretty much blows, I'm going back to bed to get some more sleep before the Sony one starts...

X1 launch titles look pretty sweet http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/gamescom-launch

• Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
  • Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
  • Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
  • Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
  • Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
  • Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
  • Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
First party support, aka EXCLUSIVES...

Yeah, there's nothing worth $500+ there.

First party support, aka EXCLUSIVES...

Yeah, there's nothing worth $500+ there.
I am interested in all of those except PowerStar Golf (don't really know what this is, if it's like Mario Golf I might try it sometime), plus a good amount of 3rd party games as well, so for me it's easily worth the money, it just has a lot more games that interest ME personally :p

I am interested in all of those except PowerStar Golf (don't really know what this is, if it's like Mario Golf I might try it sometime), plus a good amount of 3rd party games as well, so for me it's easily worth the money, it just has a lot more games that interest ME personally :p
Ryse was interesting to anyone?

M$ fanboy confirmed.

Ryse was interesting to anyone?
The game looks alright, it looked WAY better than what they showed at E3, and the coop gladiator mode has me really interested, I've always really liked Roman/Greek history and loved the Gladiator game back on PS2 and have been waiting for a good coop gladiator game since then so I'm hoping it's at least decent.

M$ fanboy confirmed.
More like gaming fanboy confirmed, I have all of the systems right now, plan on doing it again with the next set of em, already have the Wii U and could list a bunch of games I want for that as well, the PS4 just currently has the least amount of games I want but I will still definitely get one as well.

That launch lineup isn't all that great. I'm not sure the PS4s will be any better but glad I'm not shelling out $500+ for a ONE.

the division gameplay trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0WmsZXaG18

ryse: son of rome gladiator mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=601ibY0t9rQ

Wait is The Division with tablet just for Wii U or something? But it doesn't say Wii U on there.

EDIT: So you can just use your own tablet? Did Ubisoft just kill the Wii U?

No it uses actual tablets and should work for both PS4 and Xbox One. You use it to call in air strikes or something.

No it uses actual tablets and should work for both PS4 and Xbox One. You use it to call in air strikes or something.
it is similar to the commander mode feature from battlefield series.

If they pull it off that will be insane. Finally officially $199, I may have to bite on a used one now, I still wouldn't pay $200 to play most of the games on there but $150+decent memory card sounds about right.

PS vita with 3 games + 8 g mem - $135 ([SIZE=medium] madden, fifa, and black ops.)[/SIZE]

local seller, i'm tempted. but those games suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back