GGT 36 is better than anything JSP can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a great video since it's a boxed in and the TV doesn't even fill up what little real estate is there. :(

I don't get the setting of Dead Rising 2. It's essentially a fake Las Vegas, but the premise for Case Zero says that his daughter was bitten by a zombie in Las Vegas. They travel through the desert to the town in Case Zero and then on to Fortune City, another Vegas-like town full of zombies.

Looked better when I watched it on the YouTube page directly.

---

Sweet, so No More Heroes will be uncensored in Europe for PS3. That's an import for me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Patch in some Move support. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

image.php

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']uh, yeah sure, then what's this?

NOT QUOTING YOUTUBE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE DAMN SITE[/QUOTE]

It's a hallucination caused from all of the LSD you take and paint you sniff.

I want to play Snatcher again.

[quote name='dallow']Weird, I was going to call him that earlier but decided not too. Nice to see I'm not the only one who thought it.

---

Age of Empires Online looks awesome.

---

For the iNfamous fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA2pC39KbzE[/QUOTE]

is it just more or does it seem way faster paced then the original?

And it kind of seems (at least in that video) that the climbing has taken a backseat to the climbing. which would be unfortunate.

I'll put a list up of my MP games, too!

PS3
Bejewled
Burnout Paradise
Critter Crunch
LittleBIGPlanet
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
MK vs. DC
Peggle
UT3

Borderlands and all DLC
Castle Crashers
Crackdown 2
DOA4
Gears of War 2 with all DLC
Halo 3
Left4Dead
Left4Dead 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
ODST
RE5
Rock Band 1/2
Splosion Man
Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

I'm up to play most of the time unless I'm on playing with someone else, which is pretty much only when I'm playing Borderlands.

[quote name='BlueScrote']is it just more or does it seem way faster paced then the original?

And it kind of seems (at least in that video) that the climbing has taken a backseat to the climbing. which would be unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

What?

I'm sure you meant combat somewhere in there.

I'm sure part of it is that he's coming out of the swamp/park or something there and into the edge of the city -- there's probably some decent climbing still...

Looks excellent.

---

Woooo. Fang/Snow/Vanille stomping Toise/Tortoises! Already got a trap... Kain's Lance created from Glaive. ^_^

looks like it's real, and it's fabulous.

I wonder what affect this will have on PS3 software sales. It looks like it's even easier than on PSP. as long as someone comes out with cheaper clone devices, which they will.

I just hope it's an easy way to extend the capabilities of your hardware ala the PSP.

Or maybe to re-enable the capabilities Sony has been taking away over the last few years.

I want the Mana Knight PR response.

Getting back into Red Dead. I can never seem to play these big open world games straight through. I need to take breaks and play them over a year or more.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']uh, yeah sure, then what's this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XH6qa6jl8[/QUOTE]

Hotel Dusk is one of my favorite DS games (and one of my favorite adventure games ever). If it doesn't get announced for the US, then I'll definitely be importing the European version. Really glad the game isn't staying in Japan only.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I just got the new Lara Croft game on XBLA for free! Jump over to contests and free stuff, IDK if there's any more left.[/QUOTE]

looking, not seeing a thread?

Oh I know you don't.
Just messing with you because you seem awfully happy about the whole thing in a "haha fuck you Sony for taking away ALL those features I can't name" kind of way.

If I can play my PSP games on PS3. That will be hot shit. And my psx/ps2 imports too.

right. The only feature that I'm upset about really is PS2 BC. It's possible, however unlikely that some genius amateur coder would come up with an emulator but the requirements are so sky high even on PC for those to be accurate on the best games that I think it'd be very unlikely.

But the chance of it happening is a good thing. And the chance of it being totally legal, since you could just put PS2 discs into the PS3 to play them. Just like on PC, where it's pretty much legal.

Critter Crunch is the new definition of crack. Holy moly, once you get started it's hard to stop. And btw for all your Playstation Plus owners, Critter Crunch is free right now.

[quote name='dallow']Oh I know you don't.
Just messing with you because you seem awfully happy about the whole thing in a "haha fuck you Sony for taking away ALL those features I can't name" kind of way.

If I can play my PSP games on PS3. That will be hot shit. And my psx/ps2 imports too.[/QUOTE]

I've been saying PSP games need to be playable on PS3, sort of like they did with Minis, way before Minis ever existed. I'd have already bought the MGS games, GoW, and UGnG.... but noooo.

At least now, maybe this can happen.

[quote name='Cheska19']Critter Crunch is the new definition of crack. Holy moly, once you get started it's hard to stop. And btw for all your Playstation Plus owners, Critter Crunch is free right now.[/QUOTE]

I paid full price for it at release, no regrets at all. ^_^

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've been saying PSP games need to be playable on PS3, sort of like they did with Minis, way before Minis ever existed. I'd have already bought the MGS games, GoW, and UGnG.... but noooo.

At least now, maybe this can happen.[/QUOTE]
Agreed 100%. I don't own a PSP and I don't really want to, but there are some PSP games I do want to play. If I could play them on my PS3, I totally would.

I've been tooling around in Ass's Creed 2. It's definitely better than the first one. I'm not even far and I can tell that.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I paid full price for it at release, no regrets at all. ^_^

I've been tooling around in Ass's Creed 2. It's definitely better than the first one. I'm not even far and I can tell that.[/QUOTE]

I paid full price too, but I didn't play a whole lot of it until just recently. Oh, and AC2 is a pretty fine game, they fixed a lot of the issues I had with the original, and I'm probably going to buy Brotherhood now because I enjoyed the second so much.

hmm.... maybe I should go back to my apartment and build more stuff that needs to be built. Or maybe I'll hook up my TV and desktop computer...

These are important things as I cannot play games without them.

[quote name='Chacrana']hmm.... maybe I should go back to my apartment and build more stuff that needs to be built. Or maybe I'll hook up my TV and desktop computer...

These are important things as I cannot play games without them.[/QUOTE]

Ill play devils advocate and say hook up the tv and computer. Games are more important than life ;)

[quote name='Cheska19']I paid full price too, but I didn't play a whole lot of it until just recently. Oh, and AC2 is a pretty fine game, they fixed a lot of the issues I had with the original, and I'm probably going to buy Brotherhood now because I enjoyed the second so much.[/QUOTE]

I think I actually liked part of AC2 less than the original. :S

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I actually liked part of AC2 less than the original. :S[/QUOTE]

I had the hardest time playing the first, it was sooooo boring and repetitive. Another reason I really enjoyed the second is because it takes place in Italy, and I thought it was pretty cool how accurate they were with the scenerey. I lived there for two and a half years and it was nice to be able to listen to some of the NPC's speak in Italian, and just the whole vibe was awesome. Even my mom got interested when we told her about it lol.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']looking, not seeing a thread?[/QUOTE]

A site was giving away free codes to the first 1000 people to ask. I got mine before a single reply was posted to the thread, and then came here to tell you guys, it died really quick.

Isn't the plot of Halo Reach already mostly explained in the Fall of Reach book? I've heard about spoilers being all over the place because of the modders that got a hold of the game early, but I'm not sure how that's big if it's like spoiling what happens in Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back