GGT 36 is better than anything JSP can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those books aren't exactly always how bungie does the story though.

I'm pretty sure the fall of reach focused more on what the chief was doing when he was on reach as well. They could do lots of different scenarios and setpieces from different parts of the planet.

Do not want halo reach spoilers, even though the story isn't that important. I more want to just experience the environments and setpeices without any preview or other info. I've only watched or read about the multiplayer.

I always liked bungie's environments. especially how open they are. Much more bright and colorful than most dark shooter games like Killzone or Gears of War

[quote name='jer7583']I always liked bungie's environments. especially how open they are. Much more bright and colorful than most dark shooter games like Killzone or Gears of War[/QUOTE]

So basically only the original Halo? That one didn't exactly have very colorful environments, unless you mean a single solid color per stage, but some of them were open!

First official screenshot of new old Cole:

4908304199_6eebf2055d_z.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']First official screenshot of new old Cole[/QUOTE]

YAY! Do we know if their going to keep the same VA?

[quote name='ninja dog']do you play as Master Chief in Reach?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I don't even think he is in the game.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']How is gohastings for used games? I'm thinking of using the 20 percent off code to get a used PSP game, should I expect it to work?[/QUOTE]

I've only ordered one game from gohastings, and it was in fine condition. I have however ordered some books and their always exactly in the condition as described.

I feel like I should be good because you don't really need to worry about scratching with PSP games, just with people manhandling them and pushing the damn disc down.

[quote name='jer7583']I always liked bungie's environments. especially how open they are. Much more bright and colorful than most dark shooter games like Killzone or Gears of War[/QUOTE]

I only really enjoyed the environments in The first halo. Love love loved the campaign in the first halo. Too bad the sequels didn't live up to it in SP.

Started playing the challenges in Starcraft 2. They are a good difficulty so far. Not too tough, but not too easy. We'll see how they scale.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm SO fuckING PISSED at the police right now, holy shit.[/QUOTE]

What did you do now?

[quote name='Cheska19']YAY! Do we know if their going to keep the same VA?[/QUOTE]
They're using a different VA for Infamous 2 than the first game, if that's what you're talking about.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
What did you do now?[/QUOTE]

Story in spoiler tag:

I was taking my brother to soccer practice. We stopped to pick up a friend of his.

There was a cop sitting outside the house when I pulled in the driveway.

While my brother went inside, the cop comes up and knocks on my window. He gives me shit that my windows were too tinted, even though A) They were what came with the car, B) I've been driving it for a year and NO ONE has ever had a problem, including inspector who C) inspected it and passed it just last month.

So he was being a total ass and giving me shit about it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They're using a different VA for Infamous 2 than the first game, if that's what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Oh well that sucks. I know the first VA sounded like a child molester, but it will suck playing Infamous 2 and hearing someone else rather than what we were used to. At least he looks the same now.

[quote name='whoknows']Hay guys, I got a 360. You should add me. mmmpepsi4

What gamez u guys playin online nowadays?[/QUOTE]

I wonder if my gold account expired... :lol:

The easier question to ask is "what games do you have or are interested in?"

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They're using a different VA for Infamous 2 than the first game, if that's what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that *BECAUSE* he was a child predator... not because he sounded like one (as Cheska remarked)?

[quote name='dallow']I do have it but I really really really suck at it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I do too.

I'm willing to play it if you are though. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wasn't that *BECAUSE* he was a child predator... not because he sounded like one (as Cheska remarked)?[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. They picked the new guy because of his ability to handle doing VA and mo-cap at the same time since they were switching to doing that stuff in the same way that Naughty Dog did for the Uncharted games.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Story in spoiler tag:

I was taking my brother to soccer practice. We stopped to pick up a friend of his.

There was a cop sitting outside the house when I pulled in the driveway.

While my brother went inside, the cop comes up and knocks on my window. He gives me shit that my windows were too tinted, even though A) They were what came with the car, B) I've been driving it for a year and NO ONE has ever had a problem, including inspector who C) inspected it and passed it just last month.

So he was being a total ass and giving me shit about it.
[/QUOTE]

image.php
cop_with_baton.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']Haha, I do too.

I'm willing to play it if you are though. ;)[/QUOTE]
I just turned on my TV to see that the picture doesn't show and it's flashing red....

I think the lap went out finally.

[quote name='dallow']I just turned on my TV to see that the picture doesn't show and it's flashing red....

I think the lap went out finally.[/QUOTE]
Did you yell at it?

[quote name='dallow']I just turned on my TV to see that the picture doesn't show and it's flashing red....

I think the lap went out finally.[/QUOTE]

Well that's unfortunate.

Sorry about your luck :(

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']How is gohastings for used games? I'm thinking of using the 20 percent off code to get a used PSP game, should I expect it to work?[/QUOTE]

if you get used, not previously viewed, it should be pristine.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't think so. They picked the new guy because of his ability to handle doing VA and mo-cap at the same time since they were switching to doing that stuff in the same way that Naughty Dog did for the Uncharted games.[/QUOTE]

That's kind of retarded then. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']if you get used, not previously viewed, it should be pristine.[/QUOTE]

I got used so hopefully I should be good.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I got used so hopefully I should be good.[/QUOTE]

I've only rolled with PS3 games from them used, but I've gotten:

Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Prince of Persia

All came complete with manual and case, very little, if any, scratches.

[quote name='whoknows']Cool, I'm down whenever you see me on. I'll send you a request.

I don't have a mic at the moment though haha.[/QUOTE]

I have that and would play, but you'd have to tell me to hop on -- my 360 mostly collects dust unless my gf wants to play something together on it, like RB2 or Gears 2.

Saw mafia 2 in sears yesterday. I tried to buy it but the computer system blocked it.

The guy working the register was like "I can't sell this because this game is too violent and sears doesn't sell violent games, we'll have to send it back to the warehouse"

lol

Ah that's what was going on with my picture.

I could have sworn my PQ was worse since I moved. Then I noticed the ambient lighting setting. Turned that off real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back