GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Crysis 2 runs pretty well on my rig @ 1920x1080 and on the 'gamer' setting, whatever the hell that means.[/QUOTE]
It's this setting.
gamer_bluray_main.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Programming assignments? Oh please, you can knock that shit out in 5 min if it's still that one class I think it is.[/QUOTE]

True that but I have a bad case of procrastination at the moment. xD

[quote name='Amblix']I love you EA.

You made my June so fucking Awesome, Shadows of The Damned on the 7th and Alice on the 14th.
[/QUOTE]
But where's the gameplay?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Some of these songs from beatport.com are atrocious.[/QUOTE]

They have like 600,000+, so... duh?

[quote name='Amblix'] Alice on the 14th.[/QUOTE]

I'm really excited for that game too, I thought the first one was fairly awesome. :whee:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Teen Mom 2 tonight was so good. But next week's episode? Holy shit.

Stop beasting, Teen Mom 2.[/QUOTE]

I saw it at the gym again since I'm back to my old workout schedule, but not to much cause I didn't realize it was on until I was over half way done with my cardio; and of course I had no sound so I was just watching what was happening.

[quote name='refusedchaos']True that but I have a bad case of procrastination at the moment. xD[/QUOTE]

Yea, I can tell, your ovaries are procrastinating too.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm really excited for that game too, I thought the first one was fairly awesome. :whee:
[/QUOTE]

I never played the first one. Is it still worth playing?

I am quite excited for the sequel though!

[quote name='distgfx']Yea, I can tell, your ovaries are procrastinating too.[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah dick dick von dick

So I still havent even started programming but instead pissed off my roommate's girlfriend xD

fuuuuuuuu Bulletstorm is staring right at me! >.

[quote name='refusedchaos']blah blah blah dick dick von dick

So I still havent even started programming but instead pissed off my roommate's girlfriend xD

fuuuuuuuu Bulletstorm is staring right at me! >.

[quote name='icebeast']I saw it at the gym again since I'm back to my old workout schedule, but not to much cause I didn't realize it was on until I was over half way done with my cardio; and of course I had no sound so I was just watching what was happening.[/QUOTE]
Bro, it was nuts. It's back on now, repeat. You can always just watch it on MTV.com, but you gotta hurry, since they pull them down after a week.

As for the plot of the show, I'll sum it up. Dumb bitches get knocked up by tools, hillrods, and douchebags, then wonder why their life is so hard because OMG the GED is sooooooooooooo tough and OMG having a baby makes life sooooooooooooo hard and OMG my boyfriend is a total douchebag why didn't I see that when he was too busy knocking me up? OMG. If you have a son, teach him to pull out or wrap that shit up. If you have a daughter, birth control on that bitch. To quote the great Tak Fuji, "Be smart."

Basically, it's a feel good show, as in, you feel good about your life by watching it.

[quote name='ihadFG']I never played the first one. Is it still worth playing?

I am quite excited for the sequel though![/QUOTE]

Hmmm, American McGee's Alice is a little hard to recommend, haha. The good thing is that the atmosphere and setting is amazing and creepy; also because I really love Alice in Wonderland I enjoyed seeing a really distorted image of it. The gameplay left a lot to be desired though (it was just really simple), but I easily made it through the game because I really wanted to see and explore each new location.

So if you put more weight in exploring a really creepy world and happen to be a fan of Alice in Wonderland then I'm fairly sure you'd enjoy it. If you're looking for a game with with any amount of depth to combat then steer clear; just to give you an idea, you had different weapons in that game but by about half way you have a lot of them and you basically just literally spam two types of weapons for the entire rest of the game to win every battle.

Tried out the MLB 2K11 demo and it didn't seem to have any significant improvements over 2K10. It was also way too short at two and a half innings since I got the lead in the first inning, so they should've let me play a full game like EA did with NCAA and Madden 11.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bro, it was nuts. It's back on now, repeat. You can always just watch it on MTV.com, but you gotta hurry, since they pull them down after a week.

As for the plot of the show, I'll sum it up. Dumb bitches get knocked up by tools, hillrods, and couchebags, then wonder why their life is so hard because OMG the GED is sooooooooooooo tough and OMG having a baby makes life sooooooooooooo hard and OMG my boyfriend is a total douchebag why didn't I see that when he was too busy knocking me up? OMG.

Basically, it's a feel good show, as in, you feel good about your life by watching it.[/QUOTE]

All I remember was in the first show there was that girl who had a kid with her step brother, and I was so confused the couple times I saw that show with sound because everyone was referring to the parents as if they were their own parents and I totally thought there was some extreme incest going on or something (step sibling is still kind of questionable though).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Tried out the MLB 2K11 demo and it didn't seem to have any significant improvements over 2K10. It was also way too short at two and a half innings since I got the lead in the first inning, so they should've let me play a full game like EA did with NCAA and Madden 11.[/QUOTE]

Sports game demos... people play those? :whistle2:k

I always figured people who bought sports games just bought the same one with a different number every year.

[quote name='icebeast']Sports game demos... people play those? :whistle2:k

I always figured people who bought sports games just bought the same one with a different number every year.[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness I can't remember the last realistic sports game I played was, probably Madden or NCAA Football 2005.

The last unrealistic sports game I played was:

It's actually fairly fun if you like golf games and customizing your avatar.
142977ql7.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']NBA Street is too good.[/QUOTE]

I remember playing v3 and the tutorial told me to "flip my Trick Stick," and I was like, what the hell are you talking about (since I'd never played any other game in the series)? I think I might have played one actual CPU game after that and determined that I was not a master of "flipping my Trick Stick."

On a side note, I also have come to the conclusion I have very little idea of what the rules for real basketball actually are. :oops: I see that on at the gym all the time and I have no clue what is going on any time someone gets fouled, or even how they determine what counts as a foul. I've never really been much into basketball though which probably explains why I have no clue what's going on.

[quote name='icebeast']On a side note, I also have come to the conclusion I have very little idea of what the rules for real basketball actually are. :oops: I see that on at the gym all the time and I have no clue what is going on any time someone gets fouled, or even how the determine what counts as a foul. I've never really been much into basketball though which probably explains why I have no clue what's going on.[/QUOTE]

It's okay ... because I don't either despite playing it in high school (just gym).

[quote name='distgfx']It's okay ... because I don't either despite playing it in high school (just gym).[/QUOTE]

The only time I had the option to play basketball in gym class was in middle school, and we could pick gymnastics or basketball, and I picked gymnastics.

[quote name='icebeast']Hmmm, American McGee's Alice is a little hard to recommend, haha. The good thing is that the atmosphere and setting is amazing and creepy; also because I really love Alice in Wonderland I enjoyed seeing a really distorted image of it. The gameplay left a lot to be desired though (it was just really simple), but I easily made it through the game because I really wanted to see and explore each new location.

So if you put more weight in exploring a really creepy world and happen to be a fan of Alice in Wonderland then I'm fairly sure you'd enjoy it. If you're looking for a game with with any amount of depth to combat then steer clear; just to give you an idea, you had different weapons in that game but by about half way you have a lot of them and you basically just literally spam two types of weapons for the entire rest of the game to win every battle.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that sounds right up my alley. I really liked The Path, which was a darker re-imagining of Little Red Riding Hood, with no combat or anything except for exploration in the creepy woods.

So I'll most likely at least give it a try at some point before the sequel comes out then.

[quote name='icebeast']The only time I had the option to play basketball in gym class was in middle school, and we could pick gymnastics or basketball, and I picked gymnastics.[/QUOTE]

We didn't have choices like that, it was "Okay, we're playing _______ today" or "You're running ______ miles today." Sometimes the girls had a choice to do something else, but that was about it.

I hear sports talk and my brain basically shuts off. I'm not a big fan of watching sports. I occasionally like to watch football (mainly with others) and I enjoy March Madness basketball, but other than that I don't watch sports ever. I'm really not into a lot of things that most other males are into, so other than video games, it's hard to have a conversation with other dudes.

Surprisingly though I actually like playing sports, and I'm usually not bad at them either.

[quote name='ihadFG']Actually, that sounds right up my alley. I really liked The Path, which was a darker re-imagining of Little Red Riding Hood, with no combat or anything except for exploration in the creepy woods.[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, I've always wanted to play The Path, and it has been on sale a bunch of times and I'm always like, I'll buy it... and then I forget to. At some point I will play that game though haha, it sounds like something I'd really like.

[quote name='icebeast']Oh ya, I've always wanted to play The Path, and it has been on sale a bunch of times and I'm always like, I'll buy it... and then I forget to. At some point I will play that game though haha, it sounds like something I'd really like.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people hate it because it's not fun to play (and the themes are more disturbing than entertaining), but if you don't go into it trying to "play" it, then you will probably appreciate it more.

[quote name='dallow']dallow, i think
i just changed the display name to that[/QUOTE]

Didn't work, give us the email you used to log in with instead.

[quote name='ihadFG']I hear sports talk and my brain basically shuts off. I'm not a big fan of watching sports. I occasionally like to watch football (mainly with others) and I enjoy March Madness basketball, but other than that I don't watch sports ever. I'm really not into a lot of things that most other males are into, so other than video games, it's hard to have a conversation with other dudes.[/QUOTE]

Ya I don't really follow sports either, and I wasn't very athletic as a kid; which is why my parents were really shocked when I told them I wanted to play football. I really didn't know much about football, but I wanted to play a sport and I didn't mind watching it, so on the first day of high school football practice when they asked me what I wanted to play, I was like, "Uh, linebacker sounds good" not having any clue what that position did.

Let me tell you at just slightly more than I weigh now (140lbs at that time) I got manhandled by the offensive line haha. I also had no clue what I was doing for my first year (started sophomore year). I never came anywhere close to starting, but by the end of senior year I did have a fairly good grasp of my position and what our different defensive formations were. Also, sophomore year I wasn't making the times for the running during practice, by senior year I was able to beat the times; and since then I've been really motivated to stay in shape. Actually, football was in my opinion, one of the best decisions I made in high school because I learned things that I wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't chosen to play a sport, even though I almost never played in an actual game.

[quote name='icebeast']I did art club, and football.[/QUOTE]

I did "listen to your g/f bitch" and "try to find 5 min alone." THIS IS WHY I NO LONGER DATE WOMEN!

[quote name='distgfx']I was too lazy to join any sort of after school activity. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Same. I didn't even go for the full 8 period day senior year. I only had three classes. :lol:

I actually also volunteered on the weekends, and over the summer, at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science during high school as well, I was recognized for the outstanding number of hours I had volunteered at a volunteer dinner (I think it was something like over 300 hours of volunteer work). Kind of sad when a manager at the museum really screwed things up, to the point where I told them I was never coming back. Like the guy seriously called me in, after school along with my sister, on my birthday without telling us what it was about, and when we got there proceeded to complain about our performance, which compared to most of the other volunteers was amazing; and I have no clue why they couldn't have done this when I was actually supposed to come in and work on the weekend. Anyways long story short is on an anonymous questionare they hand out at the end of an exhibit I wrote my name and let them know that they had made me mad enough that I wasn't coming back. After I quite I actually got a call from that annoying manager where he asked me about the questionnaire trying to spin it and make it look like I was the bad guy, but I had none of that. Kind of funny I got a call later from someone else from the museum asking if I would be willing to come back and work in a different exhibit that wasn't overseen by the same volunteer coordinator :lol: but I turned them down, I figured they needed to learn from their mistake (you can't treat unpaid volunteers they way they did and expect people to stay).

Also during high school I was taking night and weekend classes at a community college to learn programming and Japanese; slept through a couple of those because sometimes I was dead after coming straight from football practice.

No after high school activities for me....7-2:45 or whenever it ended was enough. I did wrestle my last year of Elementary School (I was awful at that).

I did get most artistic in high school though somehow.

[quote name='icebeast']Sports game demos... people play those? :whistle2:k

I always figured people who bought sports games just bought the same one with a different number every year.[/QUOTE]
Like they'd play the demos for any other genre.

[quote name='icebeast']I actually also volunteered on the weekends, and over the summer, at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science during high school as well, I was recognized for the outstanding number of hours I had volunteered at a volunteer dinner (I think it was something like over 300 hours of volunteer work). Kind of sad when a manager at the museum really screwed things up, to the point where I told them I was never coming back. Like the guy seriously called me in, after school along with my sister, on my birthday without telling us what it was about, and when we got there proceeded to complain about our performance, which compared to most of the other volunteers was amazing; and I have no clue why they couldn't have done this when I was actually supposed to come in and work on the weekend. Anyways long story short is on an anonymous questionare they hand out at the end of an exhibit I wrote my name and let them know that they had made me made enough that I wasn't coming back. Kind of funny I got a call later from someone else asking if I would be willing to work in a different exhibit that wasn't overseen by the same volunteer coordinator but I turned them down.

Also during high school I was taking night and weekend classes at a community college to learn programming and Japanese; slept through a couple of those because sometimes I was dead after coming straight from football practice.[/QUOTE]

I learned C++ myself thanks to a very well written book when I was finally single. That's about the extent of my after school activities that didn't make me want to blow my brains out, LOL!

[quote name='icebeast']I actually also volunteered on the weekends, and over the summer, at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science during high school as well, I was recognized for the outstanding number of hours I had volunteered at a volunteer dinner (I think it was something like over 300 hours of volunteer work). Kind of sad when a manager at the museum really screwed things up, to the point where I told them I was never coming back. Like the guy seriously called me in, after school along with my sister, on my birthday without telling us what it was about, and when we got there proceeded to complain about our performance, which compared to most of the other volunteers was amazing; and I have no clue why they couldn't have done this when I was actually supposed to come in and work on the weekend. Anyways long story short is on an anonymous questionare they hand out at the end of an exhibit I wrote my name and let them know that they had made me mad enough that I wasn't coming back. Kind of funny I got a call later from someone else asking if I would be willing to work in a different exhibit that wasn't overseen by the same volunteer coordinator but I turned them down.

Also during high school I was taking night and weekend classes at a community college to learn programming and Japanese; slept through a couple of those because sometimes I was dead after coming straight from football practice.[/QUOTE]

Dang icebeezy, that's a lot of stuff! Now I feel like I was super lazy for staying home and playing video games most of the time.

So do you know how to speak Japanese then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back