GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I could be a vegetarian. Most certainly not a vegan. I like my cheese and ice cream and shit.

I'd probably just eat salads all day, drown that shit in dressing and gain more weight than just eating red meat. :bouncy:

But man, I couldn't give up a nice steak or burger ever. Moderation is the key.

[quote name='icebeast']Haha, alright I'll take some pictures today.

Glad to hear someone else played the violin, I really liked playing it since it has a beautiful sound.[/QUOTE]

I love violin and piano music. I wish I could play either of them. :whistle2:(

The best instrument however is the musical saw. :cool:

Yeah, I'd have a very hard time stopping eating meat. I don't eat a lot of red meat--I love burgers and steaks but just don't eat them often. I eat a good bit of chicken and fish though.

As for gaining wait from salad dressing....that's why they make fat free dressings! Plenty of good ones out there. Wishbone's fat free Italian is good, and there are some good fat free raspberry vinaigrettes, Catalina/French etc. out there.

Fair enough. I'm a bit of a health nut, so I avoid fatty things like the plague most of the time. Especially dumping fatty stuff on something healthy like a salad!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fat free = do not want. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I avoid anything labeled Fat free since it usually tastes like shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I don't think I could be a vegetarian. Most certainly not a vegan. I like my cheese and ice cream and shit.

But man, I couldn't give up a nice steak or burger ever. Moderation is the key.[/QUOTE]

Ya I could never go vegan either I love cheese and milk. And I still can have burgers, bean burgers that is. ;) (They actually taster fairly good).

[quote name='BlueScrote']See, that really doesn't interest me. I can't imagine the tools being robust enough to make it a good experience.[/QUOTE]
Even if that is the case I'm there are people who will do awesome things with what the tools they are given.

I could never be a vegetarian. I'd be missing out on a lot of delicious food at Taco Bell if I was

Also Game Gear games on the 3DS? Now I want one!

[quote name='icebeast']And I appreciate it, cause your a cool dude. Don't know what I would ask you about your personal life though (that you wouldn't feel comfortable openly sharing) haha.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... you're right, you don't know me well enough to ask those type of questions... we should fix that.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fat free = do not want. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Agreed, same thing goes for anything with a "Diet" label slapped on it. I don't care if you claim it tastes the same, IT DOES NOT! Especially when it comes to diet dew, it is NOT the same.

[quote name='whoknows']So next Tuesday is the 1 year anniversary of FFXIII.[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::cry::applause::applause:

Some music to reminisce:

Best boss music, incredibly layered, my top track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsToA-iEP7I&hd=1

Moment I stepped into this zone I had to stop and chill. Really liked this part of the game too, mad nostalgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9quCIVASpGA&hd=1

This part of the game was awesome. The setting on top of this track made it super emotional, reminded me of the Zanarkand Ruins almost. It played during battle too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5iQASUMQZs&hd=1

End of the world, everything is going nuts, this shit tops One Winged Angel so easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnU2Lk_38aQ&hd=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']Agreed, same thing goes for anything with a "Diet" label slapped on it. I don't care if you claim it tastes the same, IT DOES NOT! Especially when it comes to diet dew, it is NOT the same.[/QUOTE]

Diet Mountain Dew tastes like shit.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Diet Mountain Dew tastes like shit.[/QUOTE]

Do I even need to do it? ... OF COURSE I DO!

MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant.png

[quote name='eldergamer']Is there ever any reason to do anything in PSN Home?[/QUOTE]

Aside from the fact HOME is the meaning of life, no there isn't.

I got a chicken sandwich earlier that was seriously the most disgusting non-Chac's-mom I've ever eaten. Seriously took one bite and threw that shit out.

I think I just found someone who can get me the last two Club Nintendo codes I need, yayyyy

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why is the GGT not having regular MvC3 lobbies... :([/QUOTE]

Because you, jman and jcart just beat all of us

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Because you, jman and jcart just beat all of us[/QUOTE]

I don't see my name, I'll remember that the next time we fight.

[quote name='distgfx']I don't see my name, I'll remember that the next time we fight.[/QUOTE]

Because you only played like once because your time is far too precious to shoot the shit with us in the lobby

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Because you only played like once because your time is far too precious to shoot the shit with us in the lobby[/QUOTE]

I only played once so far with you guys. I shouldn't tell you this,but anyone can beat me by doing something simple. Just run away and spam me to death with projectiles. That's my biggest weakness. I can't fight it to save my life.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Because you only played like once because your time is far too precious to shoot the shit with us in the lobby[/QUOTE]

Not my fault Capcom doesn't have a spectator mode. :nottalking:

[quote name='j-cart']WOA WOA WOA.

I suck at MvC3.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. If your half way decent at playing keep away. You would prob beat me. That's the thing I can't beat.

Just saw where you edited your comment. I know your good at ssfiv.

[quote name='jman619']I don't know. If your half way decent at playing keep away. You would prob beat me. That's the thing I can't beat.

Just saw where you edited your comment. I know your good at ssfiv.[/QUOTE]

But I know. I'm like the toy in a McDonald's kid's meal. I'm FREE!

Though I do play Dormammu, Carpet Flames spam!

/edit: I'm terrible at SSF4.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Fair enough. I'm a bit of a health nut, so I avoid fatty things like the plague most of the time. Especially dumping fatty stuff on something healthy like a salad![/QUOTE]
Don't forget the bacon, cheese, and fried chicken strips. :drool:
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I avoid anything labeled Fat free since it usually tastes like shit.[/QUOTE]
Amen.
[quote name='icebeast']Ya I could never go vegan either I love cheese and milk. And I still can have burgers, bean burgers that is. ;) (They actually taster fairly good).[/QUOTE]
I've had some Boca burgers that I've liked. I don't consider them burgers, but more like something different to have to mix things up.

Red Robin has them too, and I seriously want to get a double there and do one regular beef patty, one Boca patty. They'd probably look at me like I'm insane or something. :D

[quote name='whoknows']I could never be a vegetarian. I'd be missing out on a lot of delicious food at Taco Bell if I was

Also Game Gear games on the 3DS? Now I want one![/QUOTE]
Nom T Belarus. Need to get some of that shit this weekend. :drool:

And gross. Game Gear was pretty shitty.

[quote name='distgfx']Hmm... you're right, you don't know me well enough to ask those type of questions... we should fix that.

Agreed, same thing goes for anything with a "Diet" label slapped on it. I don't care if you claim it tastes the same, IT DOES NOT! Especially when it comes to diet dew, it is NOT the same.[/QUOTE]
Springtime relationship brewing. :bouncy:

Also, diet shit is disgusting. fuck that garbage. I'd rather drink tea or water instead of diet sodas.

Diet Dew tastes like horse piss with Splenda.

[quote name='whoknows']So next Tuesday is the 1 year anniversary of FFXIII.[/QUOTE]
RIP

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I got a chicken sandwich earlier that was seriously the most disgusting non-Chac's-mom I've ever eaten. Seriously took one bite and threw that shit out.[/QUOTE]
Reminds me of BK's $1 chicken sammiches. Those things are nasty. McChickens all day over that shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Springtime relationship brewing. :bouncy:

Also, diet shit is disgusting. fuck that garbage. I'd rather drink tea or water instead of diet sodas.

Diet Dew tastes like horse piss with Splenda.[/QUOTE]

Bro, icebeast is MY waifu.

Same, if we have no regular soda then I just drink water. If I'm going to drink something, it better be the real thing.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Also, diet shit is disgusting. fuck that garbage. I'd rather drink tea or water instead of diet sodas.

Diet Dew tastes like horse piss with Splenda.[/QUOTE]

I find most diet sodas tolerable. But since I have started watching what I eat i'll usually stick with water or half iced-tea and half lemonade and the occasional glass of soda.

Diet mountain Dew and Diet Dr.pepper are the only ones I will not drink.

[quote name='distgfx']Bro, icebeast is MY waifu.
[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

As for diet sodas, the only one where I can't tell the difference is certain kinds of orange soda. But I haven't drank soda since like junior year of high-school, so it's a moot point for me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back