GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two shadow mode opponents sucked and I perfected them no trouble with my DDM team.
The third one gave me a bit of a fight, but I still didn't lose a character.

I was really not into the idea of buying a 3DS...but...that Mario logo has a tail on it and it looks like Mario 64-2

*hangs head in shame*

But...your location...it says...

why you lie

Oh, you mean you don't wanna touch dicks. That's disappointing.

Just realized the stupid xbox live rewards thing gives you 100 msp for using netflix on your xbox for the first time. gotta remember to do that before my netflix runs out this weekend.

I be going away next week so y'all gonna have to do without my beautiful ass.

Dang, I forgot.

Your picture popped up on my wall. Someone tagged you in a photo at that tournament.

Sorry I didnt accept your invite earlier. I was about to go to a meeting. I'm on live now if you wanna play.

[quote name='dallow']I can't get the damn last Air S to land in any of these mission combos....[/QUOTE]

First guess? You're pressing up after the S instead of holding up while pressing it... hence, you're probably jumping afterwards, not super jump cancelling.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']First guess? You're pressing up after the S instead of holding up while pressing it... hence, you're probably jumping afterwards, not super jump cancelling.[/QUOTE]Nah, I got that part, I can go in the air, get the hits, but the final S hit down always misses.

I finally got one to go with Arthur, I think I'm just hitting them in the air too late to start with.

I think... I'm not sure what super jump cancelling is... :)

Basically, I do my ground combo, S attack, go in the air, do the combo, and miss the final S attack.
I think I wait too long to start the air combo.

[quote name='ihadFG']Where did you go distgfx? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]Oops, saw your invite too late. I was just messing around with missions.
I need to get used to these controls.

[quote name='dallow']Nah, I got that part, I can go in the air, get the hits, but the final S hit down always misses.

I finally got one to go with Arthur, I think I'm just hitting them in the air too late to start with.

I think... I'm not sure what super jump cancelling is... :)
[/QUOTE]

Ok, so here's a basic lesson in MvC3... attacks are cancel-able. There are rules about the chains, but when you're comboing, you're canceling one attack into another. A "super jump" cancel is when you hold or press up/up forward during a launcher attack (S).

You can tell if you're doing it right because when your character follows the launch character upwards into the air, they will be approximately at the same height.
If you're doing it late, your character will be slightly below the launched opponent. This will make it so that some of your air combo hits, but the last hits will whiff.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The first two shadow mode opponents sucked and I perfected them no trouble with my DDM team.
The third one gave me a bit of a fight, but I still didn't lose a character.[/QUOTE]

Same I beat the first two without really trying. Third one wasn't really hard either. They need to add one of Justin Wong to beat everyone's ass.

[quote name='ihadFG']Where did you go distgfx? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I'm still wondering the same thing. Good games.

[quote name='jman619']
I'm still wondering the same thing. Good games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, good games. You are obviously way past my skill level. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ok, so here's a basic lesson in MvC3... attacks are cancel-able. There are rules about the chains, but when you're comboing, you're canceling one attack into another. A "super jump" cancel is when you hold or press up/up forward during a launcher attack (S).

You can tell if you're doing it right because when your character follows the launch character upwards into the air, they will be approximately at the same height.
If you're doing it late, your character will be slightly below the launched opponent. This will make it so that some of your air combo hits, but the last hits will whiff.[/QUOTE]Ohhh, ok, I see what you mean.
Yeah, pretty sure I was hitting Up after the fact.
Thanks, I'll try them all again tomorrow.

Son of a bitch, my net died. I'm currently tethered through my phone until it comes back up. Sorry guys, I was forced to bail thanks to comcast cutting me off! GGs.

[quote name='distgfx']Son of a bitch, my net died. I'm currently tethered through my phone until it comes back up. Sorry guys, I was forced to bail thanks to comcast cutting me off! GGs.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I figured that's what happened. GGs. We'll play again soon hopefully.

Man, why does the netcode for Marvel suck so much? It's fucking ass, Capcom needs to fix that shit ... but you know they won't unless enough people speak up.

Dat keyboard.

p20110303064545.jpg

I wish I could've played with youo guys tonight but I'm super sick and on a lot of meds because I have an ear infection. I thinkI'm dying.

Sorry I wasn't able to play MvC3 with you guys, I kind of passed out at 9ish and didn't wake up till 2am, probably try to just wind down again and sleep till morning so I'm not tired for work tomorrow haha. That seems to happen to me every so often, where I'll just feel kind of light headed and dizzy and then lie down for a long time. I'm fairly sure it isn't related to me being a vegetarian though since I've had this happen before I became a vegetarian as well. It doesn't really happen too often so it might just be I haven't been getting enough sleep the past couple nights, haha. :lol:

[quote name='Cheska19']I was going to hop on and play with you guys, but by the time I was done playing some KZ3, most of you were offline :([/QUOTE]

That's weird. I was busy playing KZ3 too.

[quote name='icebeast']Sorry I wasn't able to play MvC3 with you guys, I kind of passed out at 9ish and didn't wake up till 2am, probably try to just wind down again and sleep till morning so I'm not tired for work tomorrow haha. That seems to happen to me every so often, where I'll just feel kind of light headed and dizzy and then lie down for a long time. I'm fairly sure it isn't related to me being a vegetarian though since I've had this happen before I became a vegetarian as well. It doesn't really happen too often so it might just be I haven't been getting enough sleep the past couple nights, haha. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Funny, I had problems like this every day after school back in Cali. Know what helped me?

Mountain_Dew.jpg

[quote name='Cheska19']I was going to hop on and play with you guys, but by the time I was done playing some KZ3, most of you were offline :([/QUOTE]

I was still on. :nottalking:

My net came back, I played for a while then saw you log off. :booty:

I thought the Dragon Age II demo was supposed to be hard? I got through it without much more than one person dying during the few boss fights in the demo. It was pretty good, so I may get it when it goes on sale during the summer.

Uh, I just had probably the best night of my time at college so far. The bad news is I never actually studied for my 11am midterm.

Man, so I dropped my truck off at Firestone yesterday so they could fix my thermostat because my dad (who is a mechanic) said it needed a new thermostat and since he's an army mechanic he couldn't fix it himself. Well, they called me just now and it turns out it's the fucking engine that we just replaced completely in laaate '06 and that shit is so ridiculously expensive to fix :(

[quote name='distgfx']I was still on. :nottalking:

My net came back, I played for a while then saw you log off. :booty:[/QUOTE]

You should've sent me a fight invite, I probably would've stayed on and played you instead of fucking around in mission mode.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I thought the Dragon Age II demo was supposed to be hard? I got through it without much more than one person dying during the few boss fights in the demo. It was pretty good, so I may get it when it goes on sale during the summer.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you had people die? I think I used one health potion during the entire demo and nobody died (I was a little confused at first because I had a mage set to heal and they put a semi long cool down on that spell, which is why I had to use a potion).

Also, Amazon is tempting me with those new Pokemon games ($10 credit)... bastards must of gotten wind that I buy all the damn games but never beat them. :bomb: I like the new female trainer, she looks bad ass. :bouncy: If I get it I'd probably get Black since I think Reshiram looks cooler. I still hate how the DS can't connect to a wireless router unless it is using WEP encryption, so annoying, I've debated getting a cheaper router just for that purpose (I bring this up since if I got it I wouldn't mind getting Victini).

[quote name='icebeast']Also, Amazon is tempting me with those new Pokemon games ($10 credit)... bastards must of gotten wind that I buy all the damn games but never beat them. :bomb: I like the new female trainer, she looks bad ass. :bouncy: If I get it I'd probably get Black since I think Reshiram looks cooler. I still hate how the DS can't connect to a wireless router unless it is using WEP encryption, so annoying, I've debated getting a cheaper router just for that purpose (I bring this up since if I got it I wouldn't mind getting Victini).[/QUOTE]

GAH!! I agree with you on so many points. I effin hate the connection issue with the DS. It's so pointless to not have it be able to connect to the different security settings. Also, I'm buying both Black and White from toys r us since they're having a B1G1 50% off, and I have a giftcard :) A lot of people are saying that these are the best Pokemon games released......EVER. o_O Furthermore, the female trainer looks awesome, especially compared to the one from SS/HG.

wow. Frys just emailed me about the price error and rebate they had on those Harmony 1100 for 129 - 50 rebate making it about $80.
This last November and they're honoring it.

This thing is currently $278 on Amazon and was $500 when it first came out.

[quote name='icebeast']Wait, you had people die? I think I used one health potion during the entire demo and nobody died (I was a little confused at first because I had a mage set to heal and they put a semi long cool down on that spell, which is why I had to use a potion).

Also, Amazon is tempting me with those new Pokemon games ($10 credit)... bastards must of gotten wind that I buy all the damn games but never beat them. :bomb: I like the new female trainer, she looks bad ass. :bouncy: If I get it I'd probably get Black since I think Reshiram looks cooler. I still hate how the DS can't connect to a wireless router unless it is using WEP encryption, so annoying, I've debated getting a cheaper router just for that purpose (I bring this up since if I got it I wouldn't mind getting Victini).[/QUOTE]
I hate the whole encryption thing, too, but it's easy to get around (at least in my area) since McDonald's has started making their places have free Wi-Fi. You should try going by one if you do get Black or White, Icebeezy.

[quote name='Cheska19']A lot of people are saying that these are the best Pokemon games released......EVER. o_O Furthermore, the female trainer looks awesome, especially compared to the one from SS/HG.[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm hearing a lot of good things about them, I have a feeling I'm going to cave to the pressure, haha (might just go ahead and order it now).

Also I forgot what the Soul Silver trainer looked like but I agree, not really feeling the overall thing (I think the hat is cool though):
1099465-img_character_main01.jpg

I liked the Platinum trainer though, she looked like she would fit right in in NYC, haha:
girl_trainer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back