GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

:booty:

[quote name='guinaevere']Aw crumbs. I have one brand new and thought I had some munny sitting in the closet.[/QUOTE]

If you have a VSHG or HRAP3-SE in that closet of yours, lemme know. Those would be worth a pretty good sum of money.

[quote name='distgfx']:booty:
[/QUOTE]

128987141053813485.jpg

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Courage wolf says.
Sorry had to post it... it's been stuck in my head the last few days
[/QUOTE]

The :nottalking: was because icebeast is MY waifu.

distgfx can't have him.

[quote name='ihadFG']The :nottalking: was because icebeast is MY waifu.

distgfx can't have him.[/QUOTE]

In that case Courage Wolf says kill him.

[quote name='ihadFG']
128987141053813485.jpg

The :nottalking: was because icebeast is MY waifu.

distgfx can't have him.[/QUOTE]

Too late, because I already do, YOU FAIL!

[quote name='whoknows']Damn. For some reason Destructoid is one of the few sites blocked at work.

And I was really looking forward to reading about the greatness of Knights Contract oo :cry:[/QUOTE]

The game was so great they gave it a N/A. The game was just so good that the reviewer couldn't handle even finishing the game. Too much awesomeness for one person.

[quote name='distgfx']
hatersgonnahate-1.gif
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']The game was so great they gave it a N/A. The game was just so good that the reviewer couldn't handle even finishing the game. Too much awesomeness for one person.[/QUOTE]

Is Knights Contract code for Bulletstorm?

[quote name='distgfx']Is Knights Contract code for Bulletstorm?[/QUOTE]

Nah man, were talking Quantum Theory levels of good. Bulletstorm can't compare.

[quote name='distgfx']If you have a VSHG or HRAP3-SE in that closet of yours, lemme know. Those would be worth a pretty good sum of money.[/QUOTE]

Yo, I got a VSHG or two sitting in a closet. With boxes. :booty:

[quote name='icebeast']Don't fight. :cry:

group-hug.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My waifu is worth fighting for, I WILL END YOU IHADFG!

I will also remember this the next time we play marvel.

[quote name='ihadFG']Nah man, were talking Quantum Theory levels of good. Bulletstorm can't compare.[/QUOTE]

Knights Contract just seems like it's on a different level from Quantum Theory. A higher level.

[quote name='distgfx']My waifu is worth fighting for, I WILL END YOU IHADFG!

I will also remember this the next time we play marvel.[/QUOTE]

Unlike you I will respect mai waifu's wishes and stop fighting.

Also, we should have a GGT MvC3 night tonight.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']On the Wii?[/QUOTE]

Is there any other way?

Other than than Wonderswan of course

[quote name='ihadFG']Unlike you I will respect mai waifu's wishes and stop fighting.

Also, we should have a GGT MvC3 night tonight.[/QUOTE]

You pansy, you're not the man my waifu needs, I AM!

MvC3 night tonight? How big of a lobby are we talking about here?

[quote name='distgfx']

MvC3 night tonight? How big of a lobby are we talking about here?[/QUOTE]

Well preferably just 1v1s but with all of us in some kind of universal chat or something.

[quote name='ihadFG']Also, we should have a GGT MvC3 night tonight.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down once I get home, and eat dinner.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well preferably just 1v1s but with all of us in some kind of universal chat or something.[/QUOTE]

Oh that sounds fun. :D Someone easy fight me. ;)

[quote name='ihadFG']
images

That's for you distgfx[/QUOTE]

Are... are you hitting on me now? Damn, it must be a pain in the ass satisfying you.
I'd be the man who can do it.

[quote name='distgfx']Are... are you hitting on me now? Damn, it must be a pain in the ass satisfying you.
I'd be the man who can do it.
[/QUOTE]

Doves are a symbol of peace bro. But if icebeezy's up for it, maybe we could all be a big happy family.

I'm kind of in a gaming fog again. Don't really want to play anything. I think I get this way when I don't get enough sleep.

Don't know if I'm going to play...beat Killzone 2, 3, and Vanquish in the span of like 4 days...burnt out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='diddy310']Don't know if I'm going to play...beat Killzone 2, 3, an Vanquish in the span of like 4 days...burnt out.[/QUOTE]

Four days? Good god, that's inhuman.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm kind of in a gaming fog again. Don't really want to play anything. I think I get this way when I don't get enough sleep.[/QUOTE]

I've been feeling that way too. Except I definitely get enough sleep since I've been sleeping instea dof gaming.

[quote name='Amblix']Alas the PS3 version of Fallout 3 is so glitched, pulling up my pip boy has froze me yet again.[/QUOTE]

I put in roughly 60 hours into Fallout 3 on the PS3. The only freezes I got were from extend periods of play.

Do you have the GOTY edition? I heard that version has more bugs than the regular edition.

[quote name='j-cart']But I know. I'm like the toy in a McDonald's kid's meal. I'm FREE!

Though I do play Dormammu, Carpet Flames spam!

/edit: I'm terrible at SSF4.[/QUOTE]

We need to fight. I play Dormammu too. Chaotic Flames abound! :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']Four days? Good god, that's inhuman.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that bad considering how that all three I think are 6 hours...Killzone 3's lack of a stats page kinda blows considering how comprehensive KZ2's one was.

You can just spam against the AI in Shadow Battle. It's a completely worthless mode that is wasted space.

[quote name='whoknows']How long til they patch in spectator?[/QUOTE]

Did they ever actually say they were going to patch in spectator mode or is it entirely fan speculation at this point?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Did they ever actually say they were going to patch in spectator mode or is it entirely fan speculation at this point?[/QUOTE]

I think they said something about it, but don't remember what. They didn't confirm it though. More of just a maybe...which from capcom I'll take as never.

Skype me: j-cart

It wouldn't surprise me if Capcom charged for spectator mode. Still don't understand, wouldn't servers solve their terrible netcode? To make it at least playable.

[quote name='j-cart']Skype me: j-cart

It wouldn't surprise me if Capcom charged for spectator mode. Still don't understand, wouldn't servers solve their terrible netcode? To make it at least playable.[/QUOTE]

The way Capcom rolls its a wonder they didn't add way more and charge for Shadow mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back