GOG Deals Thread

Dang it. Anyone have a buy link for Space Quest?

Probably best to skip this annoying sale and wait for a sale that has all the Sierra games at once.
If it's anything like the last flash sales, all of these deals will be back for at least one more round. More likely two.

You missed:

Faster Than Light $???

Cognition $5.99
Damn, I looked away for a minute. Well at least I know FTL will be back around. I already have it on Steam and iOS, but for some reason want it on GOG as well. I was going to try and rationalize it, but I stopped doing that as a New Year's resolution.

Yumpin' yiminy! I've already bought 9 things.

Vampire the Masquerade Redemption
Quest For Glory 1-5
Zork Anthology
Police Quest 1-4
Theme Park
Space Quest 4-6
Swat 3
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
King's Quest 4-6
Those Poles have their hooks in you now, buddy! No sleep for you!!

I'm waiting patiently for Papers, Please to appear in a Humble for way less than $3.99.

For as many times as Shadowrun Returns has been on sale for $4.99 lately, I think they should just go ahead and make that the new MSRP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can confirm that if you try to buy something you own, it'll automatically flag it as a gift... and I do like how you don't need to empty your basket of past sales' games.

Well I can confirm that if you try to buy something you own, it'll automatically flag it as a gift... and I do like how you don't need to empty your basket of past sales' games.
Yeah, I found that out twice already. I'm either senile or have too many games.

I don't think I have too many games.

I like to think my recommendation helped sell this one in last then a minute.

NEXT:  Little Big Adventure 2 $1.49.  This one is E.  So even your baby can play it!!  

bread's done
Back