GOG Deals Thread

MOST RECENTLY Updated List -- (8:07 AM GMT)

Talkinrock: Pirates: Gold & Betrayal at Krondor
Nitrosmob - Shadow Man.
Simpsonps121 - any Sierra Adventure, Long Live the Queen, & Jack Keane 2. 

Elessar123 - Shadowrun Returns
Gilby - Space Quest 4+5+6
MysterD - Pirates: Gold Betrayal at Krondor Pack

Palinn - Space Quest 4+5+6 & Police Quest 1+2+3+4

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to cover for you the best I can (as in within 15 seconds to 1 minute after new deals go live).

Did you hear that, @MysterD and @Red_Lizard?!! Once again, I got this, so only post if either I forget/miss it, or (this one is for Mr. Toaster only) if "ninja'ing" me is the only manner by which you can boost your ego beyond the stratosphere that it's already reached. :mrgreen:
Don't worry I'm pretty distracted with Rush Bros achievement hunting =p, possibly watching stuff saved up on the DVR if the next game isn't one of the ones I'm looking for/going to take 4+ hours (the later seems more likely haha).

Can you redeem a GOG gift code to your own account that you bought it from?  I would think so but don't want to assume, thanks!

Also, isn't Carmageddon 2 due for another round?

Can you redeem a GOG gift code to your own account that you bought it from? I would think so but don't want to assume, thanks!

Also, isn't Carmageddon 2 due for another round?
1.) Yes, you can... In fact, I just did it two nights ago because of @MysterD's short term memory (or rather lack thereof).

2.) Unfortunately, I believe it already has had its final round, if the list from this post (made early yesterday morning) is sound.

1.) Yes, you can... In fact, I just did it two nights ago because of @MysterD's short term memory (or rather lack thereof).

2.) Unfortunately, I believe it already has had its final round, if the list from this post (made early yesterday morning) is sound.
1. Thank you, good to know.

2. Damnit, I can't believe I missed Carm2 every time. Not buying Flatout 2 out of spite fuck

Looks like Book is a good time to take a bathroom break, get a snack, etc. Figured 150 should go quick, apparently missed it was very slow selling the last round.

Look like they are speeding the sale up (hopefully): one game with 75, the next with 150 and now the current with 100 (and moving fast-ish).
Yeah, I noticed that as well. As you hinted at, it's most likely intentional on GOG's part:

I suspect they are doing this because they're probably trying to wrap up the Insomnia sale (in order to give more attention to the standard weekend deals, provided they even run those at all). :pray:

Nevertheless we'll see if my prediction is correct within 45 minutes, so only time will tell, now.

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness The Blasphemy of Unfinishedness - $1.99 (80% off)

200 copies... and counting!

I suspect they are doing this because they're probably trying to wrap up the Insomnia sale (in order to give more attention to the standard weekend deals, provided they even run those at all). :pray:
I hope so, be nice to have a full night of sleep, instead of sleeping for 1-2 hours, wake up and check, go back to sleep for 1-2 hours, wake up (check), repeat. :p

Nevertheless we'll see if my prediction is correct within 45 minutes, so only time will tell, now.
Well, *not to boast or anything* but I was spot on with my GOG fortune telling!

However, seeing as the weekend deals typically fall into @The Ends domain (mostly due to habit, from what I can tell), I'll just sweep the responsibility in his general direction—as is the polite thing to do around here. :whistle2:

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness The Blasphemy of Unfinishedness - $1.99 (80% off)

200 copies... and counting!
Looks like the way this going w/ TR:TAoD, I'll be leaving to go to work soon and then home (at around 5:40pm EST) before it goes & flips to the next deal! :p

Well this is clearly gonna get lost in the posting with the Insomnia sale. But for posterity's sake,

Weekend Deal

May Myriad Of Games

60% Off
Cat Lady, The - $3.99

Downfall - $1.99

70% Off
Balls of Steel - $1.79
Catacombs Pack - $1.79

Chaos Overlords - $1.79
Dangerous Dave Pack - $1.79

Duke Nukem 1+2 - $1.79
Feeble Files, The - $1.79
Hocus Pocus - $1.79
Inherit the Earth - $1.79
Ishar Compilation - $1.79

Ittle Dew - $4.19

Personal Nightmare - $1.79
Realms of Chaos - $1.79
Robinson's Requiem Collection - $1.79
Secret Agent - $1.79
Terminal Velocity - $1.79

Waxworks - $1.79

80% Off
Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! - $0.99

NOTE: on the GOG main page, it says that the deals are "up to 70% off". Clearly Time Gentleman Please/Ben There is 80% off. So either they made a mistake on their promo thing on the front page, or that is a price mistake for the that game. I think it's probably the former, but if you're interested in the Time Gentleman/Ben there pack, you might want to grab it just in case.

I'll try to cover for you the best I can (as in within 15 seconds to 1 minute after new deals go live).

Did you hear that, @MysterD and @Red_Lizard?!! Once again, I got this, so only post if either I forget/miss it, or (this one is for Mr. Toaster only) if "ninja'ing" me is the only manner by which you can boost your ego beyond the stratosphere that it's already reached. :mrgreen:
Wait - when has MysterD's ego ever reached that high up and beyond that kind of stratosphere?

Hold on - let me ask him.

He's too tired to answer questions and barely awake, so it seems... ;)

However, seeing as the weekend deals typically fall into @The Ends domain (mostly due to habit, from what I can tell), I'll just sweep the responsibility in his general direction—as is the polite thing to do around here. :whistle2:
Yeah, it's best to always let The End post deals. He told me he loves to do it.

BTW Downfall was free temporarily, but I found out too late and the glitch was fixed.

Eh, I like the name I spoofed the title with better, but hey; to each his own, right? :D/
I thought Angel of Derpness was the game's sub-title, and that The Blasphemy of Unfinishedness was the next-subtitle for its DLC? ;)

Tomb Raider: Angel of Derpness - The Blasphemy of Unfinishedness DLC.

Sound accurate? ;)

Yeah, it's best to always let The End post deals. He told me he loves to do it.

BTW Downfall was free temporarily, but I found out too late and the glitch was fixed.
Yeah, I noticed that and was wondering what was going on (and *yes*, in the true CAG spirit, I took advantage of it, albeit not actually knowing it was a glitch until reading the first few posts on here but mere seconds ago).

Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia (and Daedalus' former standards of proper business ethics) - $5.99 (70% off)

Did you grab any as gifts? I'd appreciate one ;)
Unfortunately, I was too busy trying to figure out what was going on with the free game, and wasn't thinking about anyone but myself—as well as the wakeful infant that I'm rocking on my lap **insert Insomnia Sale joke here**—to worry about getting a key for a certain ManSpoder.

Unfortunately, I was too busy trying to figure out what was going on with the free game, and wasn't thinking about anyone but myself—as well as the wakeful infant that I'm rocking on my lap **insert Insomnia Sale joke here**—to worry about getting a key for a certain ManSpoder.
A simple "No" would have sufficed. Way too much info!

I thought Angel of Derpness was the game's sub-title, and that The Blasphemy of Unfinishedness was the next-subtitle for its DLC? ;)

Tomb Raider: Angel of Derpness - The Blasphemy of Unfinishedness DLC.

Sound accurate? ;)
Yeah, sure; let's go with that, shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF8idpt0dZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEGbY5kJMmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RovTULY18

[customspoiler='**SPOILER** - [SIZE=14px]Regarding that third video[/SIZE]...']
10639%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hat%20head_shake%20jim_ross%20scorecard%20shawn_michaels%20suit%20wwf.gif
[/customspoiler]

Hmmm, hows Chaos Overlords and Realm of Chaos? I might pick both up
Well, they're both very... chaotic, that's for sure! :whee:

Did you know that recent research from Oxford University shows that 9/10 puns are not only bloody fuck ing awful, but are also lethal to the receiving end's sanity level?

Nah, but seriously, I've never played Realms of Chaos—so I can't speak for that one—but as for Chaos Overlords, if memory serves correctly, it plays like a turn-based managerial/economic/conquest strategy boardgame... if that makes any sense. As for how "good" it is? It wasn't too memorable, although I do recall having a number of playthroughs with it (which means I must have have enjoyed it at least somewhat). Actually, this is especially the case, considering a good majority of strategy games back in the day weren't exactly my cup of tea.

Shadow Man - $1.49 (75% off)

Who was looking for this, again? Tell me, and I will pick up a copy for whoever it was who wanted it.

EDIT: Thanks, @Red_Lizard; I picked up a key for him.

Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall - $1.49 (75% off)

200 copies... and not-exactly-counting (yet)!
Eh, well as my better half says: Slow and steady never won the race, and neither did fast and hasty...

Entomorph has hit the perfect happy medium, in my book, with a 25 minute-long sale. :cool:

Somebody mind grabbing a Shadow Man for me? I'm at school so I can't grab it right now and it's selling FAST. I can Paypal you for it or trade for an equivalent game or something.

Got you covered.
Thanks a bunch, I'll be home around 12:30 so we can figure something out then.

Dammit, if only you posted that 10 seconds earlier, Neuro! :wall:

Now I have two copies of it (well, *technically* three, considering I already own it).
If I remember correctly, can't you just return it within 30 days so long as you didn't install it?

Final sale
A sale is considered final either 14 days after purchase OR when you make a download attempt for a game or its bonus content. Once either of those happens, you no longer will have any return, exchange or refund options unless you have technical issues covered by paragraph “Technical issues" above.

Struggling with how long this one is going to take, one one hand it is fairly expensive and slowly selling. On the other hand it is still trickling in, and done over a 100 copies in 15 minutes

bread's done
Back