GOG Deals Thread

I am back in the sale and will be able to keep track of my requests until further notice.  I'm still irritated that I managed to miss King's Quest but hoping Space and Police Quest both come up soon.

I pay pennies to the dollar for any excess games bought during the sale, except for Shadow Man because that was bundled recently so shame on whoever wants to pay more for it DRM-Free when you can get it PLUS DRM for cheaper in a bundle.  

I pay pennies to the dollar for any excess games bought during the sale, except for Shadow Man because that was bundled recently so shame on whoever wants to pay more for it DRM-Free when you can get it PLUS DRM for cheaper in a bundle.
#RealCAG, but also:

getout.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever man, you should try a DRM-Threesome one of these days. Some of the best gaming of my life.
Bad controls, lack of focus, story is so cliche afterwards, Extra effort needed though an achievement is unlocked. 0/10 would not play again. Now a massive harem with a constant switching of ladies..........j/k

Space Quest 4 5 and 6 are up. BOOM!! Bought!!

I will buy an extra gift for whomever it was that needed it. :)

$2.49 400 copies.
Are you offering your extra to Gilby? I haven't checked out yet either.

Our carts are still good once the copies are gone aren't they?

Lesiure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! - $1.49 (75% off)

700(??) copies, and they're selling like dealers sell crack to addicts working girls sell intercourse to Larry!

Lesiure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! - $1.49 (75% off)

700(??) copies, and they're selling like dealers sell crack to addicts working girls sell intercourse to Larry!
I wonder how many children are buying this game (without ever hearing of the series before) thinking that it's some kind of erotic game. To be quite honest, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was happening... a lot.

Sorry, had to drive to work. :) I did buy the extra copy. :)

But I am back now. Who wants it?
What no internet access in the car? So you didn't post and run you posted and drove. :lol:

Anyone have an extra Space Quest?.....last game I was waiting for....Son of a biscuit.....

Hit up simpsonps121 for his extra copy. I'll finish checkout for my own copy.
Perfect. I like it when everything works out in the end.

I wonder how many children are buying this game (without ever hearing of the series before) thinking that it's some kind of erotic game. To be quite honest, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was happening... a lot.
Actually doesn't Love for Sail actually have the stripper videos but you have to go through the quite hard and tedious dildo hunt quest? I believe the rest of the Larry series was pure titillation but this one delivered after a heck of a lot of hard work!!! I'm also not counting the newer Larry game (no Al Lowe involved is trash!!!!....I played the first remake).

Actually doesn't Love for Sail actually have the stripper videos but you have to go through the quite hard and tedious dildo hunt quest? I believe the rest of the Larry series was pure titillation but this one delivered after a heck of a lot of hard work!!! I'm also not counting the newer Larry game (no Al Lowe involved is trash!!!!....I played the first remake).
giphy.gif

That was why I posted what I did in the first place, just so you know... :roll:

Also, regarding the red-coloured word, you do know that puns kill people, right?

Or, wait, was it people kill people? Or people kill people with puns? Eh, I can never seem to remember that one... :whistle2:

I'm not sure where you heard that about the older Larry games, but they're much more humor than nudity. Like a playable version of Animal House or Revenge of the Nerds.

It's no BoneTown.

I'm not sure where you heard that about the older Larry games, but they're much more humor than nudity. Like a playable version of Animal House or Revenge of the Nerds.

It's no BoneTown.
I was going more for titillation as Larry was always looking to get lucky and you got teased a heck of a lot, but it never went through. I also haven't played the whole series (just the 1st one....ashamed I know....oh and that awful reboot with his nephew!!!!).

OK, I will answer my own question. Yes, you can get this free from Desura.
It's open source now so I would recommend everyone do a pass unless they really want the older version of it. I played this one back in the day as well (another bargain bin game) and it's very average. Since it's free it's well worth a play though esp since RTS are very uncommon nowadays.

Yea, but it does not answer my question... How do I do it?  While you all went sideways on great pron games....  I had a wonderful gif of a train flying off the tracks...

bread's done
Back