GOG Deals Thread

I want to run upstairs and get a cup o' joe, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss a deal, maybe I should just drink my own urine?

Any idea how long the sale's going on? Will I have to stay at work all night?

Heck, I'm scared to PEE! :)
Trusty Mutsi, meat RcSample. RcSample meat Trusty Mutsi.

EDIT: to answer your question. Even the fine folks at GOG have no idea. There are 101 game to sell and this will keep running until they've gone through them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, some of GOG's MSRPs make Gamersgate's MSRPs look reasonable.

They need to put more of their back-catalog stuff on sale and forget about this recent stuff with the jacked-up prices.

Is that Assange film any good on the big brother bundle.Thinking about beating the average , and a month of Ipredator doesn't sound bad at all.

Finished drinking my own urine, still thirsty... going to make a run upstairs for a cup of joe...
Hurry up! 32 SS0 left till the next freebie! Get a catheter or something...

Since we're at game 45 of 101, this should be over in a couple of hours.

I'm only bummed so far about missing Icewind Dale, back when I was relying on GOG's Twitter feed for the most up-to-date info. What a fool I was.

This sale has obviously gained watchers as it has gone on.  Things are going quicker.  I suspect 101 games will be reached rather sooner than later.

We need a good 33% off sale, so I can make myself a sandwich.
choppa-predator.gif

Explain to me how GOG can apparently handle what I can only imagine is a sizable amount of bandwidth, yet during GMG's flash-type sales it's constant Server Unavailable.  I won't throw Steam under the bus as easily since their user base is arguably much larger. 

Hotline Miami was free. Didn't see how many

Eador. Masters of the Broken World $5.99 (??? 150 I think)

would have thought eador at that price would have slowed the tide

gog is definitely going to repeat this type of sale, it's an avalanche

bread's done
Back