kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I drank the koolaid and ended up getting +7 to my Steam library.   :booty:

Pretty sure this totally makes up for preordering a Paradox game.

On the offnote it seems like just about every game in the last Build a Greenlight bundle was greenlit (should have pre-ordered). Will likely buy the anime looking game and the adventure game though some of the games look alright, I wonder how some got greenlit.

I regret not getting the Build a Greenlight 20 bundle. I intended to, but literally missed the pre-order by minutes as I was occupied with something else when the timer was going down.

Skipping Groupees pre-orders makes me feel like a champ every time. Even if there are a couple I don't have I can always get them in some other bundle.

95% of the time, Groupees pre-order means BAD. I don't like those odds.

If everyone would just ignore their pre-orders then maybe they'd stop selling these shitty bundles.

The bundle is so bad that nobody even bothered posting the contents. Allow me to disappoint you.

$1

Gold Rush! Classic

Gunspell

$3

Fist of Jesus

Z

Darkend

$5

Blackbay Asylum

Blob from Space

iO

e0xuTxh.gif

About 11 more hours + a bit for BAGB 20. Many of these are greenlit already so we wont have to wait too long for Steam keys hopefully. I need to figure out which I want right now and be sure not to Gilby it if you want some of these.

Have: Groupees ISIS Whipping Bundle (4 completely covered Muslim women, BTA picture of Mohammad)

Want: $10 Paypal

I've realized that greenlight bundles are pretty much worth the preorder, since they apparently no longer do one game minimums, even if there's only one game in the bundle that you want you're going to be spending at least $1 if you buy it.

I've realized that greenlight bundles are pretty much worth the preorder, since they apparently no longer do one game minimums, even if there's only one game in the bundle that you want you're going to be spending at least $1 if you buy it.
I feel that you're neglecting to factor in the idea that most of what's on Greenlight and therefore most of what's in Greenlight bundles is hot garbage.

I feel that you're neglecting to factor in the idea that most of what's on Greenlight and therefore most of what's in Greenlight bundles is hot garbage.
The only reason to buy a greenlight bundle is for the +1, quality has nothing to do with it. It's why I stopped buying them after reaching my shameful accomplishment of 2,000.

I stopped buying them when half the developers refused to distribute Steam keys, and made me have to spend much more time than I was willing for a +1 on a game I'd never play.

I haven't bought a bundle that didn't already have Steam keys in like a year.

So uh, Informatics said in chat that Boss Wave wasn't actually in this bundle, but it will be now because everyone thinks it will be and because the dev said so. Not sure if he's being serious or what's going on there.

EDIT: I guess the game was supposed to be in the next greenlight bundle.

So uh, Informatics said in chat that Boss Wave wasn't actually in this bundle, but it will be now because everyone thinks it will be and because the dev said so. Not sure if he's being serious or what's going on there.

Eh, I dunno what the difference is supposed to be. I'm sure the next greenlight bundle will be up for pre-order three or four hours after this one goes live.

LOL

I doubt I trust in the chat anymore after that stupid wow they said there will be 4/5 games from this list of games....and like 2 of those at most are in the bundle.

I stopped buying them when half the developers refused to distribute Steam keys, and made me have to spend much more time than I was willing for a +1 on a game I'd never play.

I haven't bought a bundle that didn't already have Steam keys in like a year.
Yeah, some of the bundles have been like "eh, I sort of wish I had preordered" and then I remember how many developers are being dicks about the whole thing and I'm like "nvm"

bread's done
Back