GS/EB Coupon scan: 10% xtra trade in/10% xtra off used items. Stacks w/Edge!

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Thats right, a possible 20% extra until feb 28th! I did my best on the scans, but this barcode was just to small and tight to really reproduce as a functioning barcode...BUT a UPC number is there! This coupon is actually printed on rough paper, semi card board like and because of this, a scanned coupon may seem more legit. Oh and the best thing of all, THE COUPON ITSELF DOESN'T STATE "NO COPIES" OR BLAH BLAH!

Anyway, enjoy. Add this to the coupon pack if you want, but figured it deserved a separate post at first.

Again, brought to you first by a CAG!

[quote name='Bezerker']Just an FYI, the Edge/More Card & extra 10% coupon worked great on a used 360 HD-DVD player. Ended up being $120 after 20% off. Their site has a store locator (you'll have to hit "show backordered in store items" at the bottom of the search page for it to show up).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, Bezerker. I picked up 2 360 HD players for a friend and myself at $121 each. Never would have seen that "show backordered items" without your heads up.

Used it on Twilight Princess (Wii) the other day and got it for around $37 after tax.

Just wondering, but does the latest GI (the one with Darth Vader on it and about some new Star Wars game for next gen consoles) have the same coupons in it? I'll probably use it on the HD-DVD player.

[quote name='TheRock88']Used it on Twilight Princess (Wii) the other day and got it for around $37 after tax.

Just wondering, but does the latest GI (the one with Darth Vader on it and about some new Star Wars game for next gen consoles) have the same coupons in it? I'll probably use it on the HD-DVD player.[/QUOTE]

I was looking for the coupon on the latest GI, but it didn't have one.

I havn't trade in a game for a while now at least not since the last trade 3 get 10 if only they brought that back...

[quote name='pscloud']I was looking for the coupon on the latest GI, but it didn't have one.[/QUOTE]

The coupon is on last months magazine, not this month.

[quote name='TheRock88']Just wondering, but does the latest GI (the one with Darth Vader on it and about some new Star Wars game for next gen consoles) have the same coupons in it?[/QUOTE]
No, no coupons in that one.

One Gamestop allowed me to use their coupon to buy Mega Man Zero $7.99 after 20% discount I did not bring a coupon with me. Another Gamestop store did not allow me to get 20% off when I bought Breath of Fire II gba $14.99 and Super ghouls n Ghosts gba $7.99 before 10% Edge card discount I feel like returning BOF II and SGNG.

[quote name='angrysalad187']the stores around here seem to be coupon nazis.[/quote]

Most of my stores are like this too....I would just play the roll of "I am not getting my game informers, can I have this one?" and they would usually give me one and I would take the coupon to a different GS...I have a stack of about 15 Game Informers lol

Ah i didnt even notice this in my mag.
I went and bought a game boy player and RE 4 Premium edition PS2 the other day. I noticed the girl gave me the extra 10% off and I thought it was just because of my good looks. Guess it was because of this AND my good looks.

bread's done
Back