H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

Nice PS1 selections.

Final Fantasy 7
Suikoden
Suikoden 2(slight tear in the bottom of the instruction book)
Valkryie Profile

Those are going to fetch you tons of mooola. Especially VP and Suikoden 2! :)

BTW, your TLR shipped today. Enjoy! :)

The last two on your PS1 list are definite high wants. My only problem is I don't know what to offer you since you seem to only have two things listed under your wants. I have a lot of newer stuff I could offer plus a couple of older items. That might be more trouble for you, so I'd understand if you'd didn't want to do it.

[quote name='Shady3011']The last two on your PS1 list are definite high wants. My only problem is I don't know what to offer you since you seem to only have two things listed under your wants. I have a lot of newer stuff I could offer plus a couple of older items. That might be more trouble for you, so I'd understand if you'd didn't want to do it.[/quote]

do you have a TL i could see shady?

[quote name='dinobot']that turbo ex controller looks nice.

the cost is not that steep either. about $15 more than a regular xbox controller.[/quote]

yeah I was going to buy one but im going to try the trade route first, I think since I bought a 200.00 pair of turtle beach headphones a few weeks back my wife will kill me if i spend much more money on videogame headsets ;) Then again when I give her the camera tomorrow and she gets flowers at her work maybe i can slip the controller purchase in ;)

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']do you have a TL i could see shady?[/quote]

I'm working on one. I should have it up by tonight. Hopefully, the games won't be gone by then.

[quote name='Shady3011']I'm working on one. I should have it up by tonight. Hopefully, the games won't be gone by then.[/quote]

Very doubtful :D I was generous with the selling of my games because my wife was involved but my psone games would take a bit of haggling and what not to weed from my greedy hands :booty: ok maybe not that drastic but im not even sure what id want for them lol.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Very doubtful :D I was generous with the selling of my games because my wife was involved but my psone games would take a bit of haggling and what not to weed from my greedy hands :booty: ok maybe not that drastic but im not even sure what id want for them lol.[/quote]

Are you interested in playing current gen games or looking for older gen stuff? Also, any real genre preference at the moment? I ask this since it might make it easier for me to narrow down stuff for you. Then again, it might not. :p

[quote name='Shady3011']Are you interested in playing current gen games or looking for older gen stuff? Also, any real genre preference at the moment? I ask this since it might make it easier for me to narrow down stuff for you. Then again, it might not. :p[/quote]

lol nope ill play just about anything

right now im playing Osu blah blah Quedan 1 and 2, Freshly Picked Tingles Rupee ds game, NBA 2k9 and Gears of War 2. Its diverse!

[quote name='sum41rcks1']CML for

Valkryie Profile( Want this REALLY REALLY BAD)
Suikoden 2( same as above )
Final Fantasy Anthology[/quote]

didnt see anything sorry! Bump

How are people possibly swinging by this list and not seeing anything in your pile of awesome stuff?
crazies, all of 'em!

If you ever change your mind about those PSX games, I do have some of those other games you've been asking others about.

Free bump.

Hey, I (like everyone else more than likely) would like to get Valkryie Profile. If you have a specific value in mind, please PM me. I don't want to put up a new trade list until my sale is closer to completion and I can get a more accurate inventory, but if I happen to have or be able to get something you would want, I would be more than happy to try!

thanks for the bumps i was gone for most of the weekend. Dv8mad i dont have anything specific in mind for it, just trying to get some offers, if someone offers something good ill probably bite. No time for all these classic rpgs anymore. mainly just weeding out my collection. I have a lot more psone rpgs i just dont have them listed.

Just so you know, that control sucks. If you plan on using it to play fps or anything in general really, the sticks get really wobbly really fast. I used to have one and it's just better to save a little more and get an official one.

If you're using it for the pcb, I don't know how good that is though.

CML for Professor Layton and the curious village(case is damaged but can be replace)?
Game and Watch Collection sealed
Free BUMPIES

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']N3: ninty nine nights - $15.00

Also I dont know if your trying to hold out on trading right now due to your lowball sale, but CML for the Lego Indy/Kung Fu panda bundle[/QUOTE]

there are some titles I'd be interested for that bundle. since you are bidding on 999, we can discuss it more after the end of the auction. unless you can't wait to have kungfu panda / indy games.. heh

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Bump vp gone to shady![/quote]

Shady!!!! :bomb:

:boxing:

You're lucky that you have yet to ship my package, or I would have to add a "surprise" into yours before I ship! :lol:

35shipped for this ones

Final Fantasy Anthologies
Final Fantasy 8
Legend of Dragoon
Threads of Fate

[quote name='starmask2k3']35shipped for this ones

Final Fantasy 8
Legend of Dragoon
Threads of Fate[/QUOTE]

In the condition this cag keeps his games in, all of these would be at least $15 apiece.

[quote name='starmask2k3']35shipped for this ones

Final Fantasy 8
Legend of Dragoon
Threads of Fate[/quote]

No Thanks. I understand you can get those games for around 20 new apiece and what not but all mines are non GH and I have had FF8 since the day it dropped. FF anthologies on the other hand i picked up from a second hand store in Flordia called Rhino Videogames and the CT disc is lightly scratched but plays fine. Dragoon and Threads are mint as well.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']No Thanks. I understand you can get those games for around 20 new apiece and what not but all mines are non GH and I have had FF8 since the day it dropped. FF anthologies on the other hand i picked up from a second hand store in Flordia called Rhino Videogames and the CT disc is lightly scratched but plays fine. Dragoon and Threads are mint as well.[/QUOTE]

i can get this for 200 GOOZEX points thats 10 each

bread's done
Back