H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

I don't watch How I met Your Mother regularly, but when I see it I enjoy it. As for the Big Bang Theory, I lived with a super-smart guy with no social skills, and it was nothing like that show.

[quote name='TheFuzzyFatBunny']Must we trade for the last remnant or can I just buy it for some price?

I'm trying to collect many of the good 360 rpg's.[/quote]

Yeah id really rather trade :( i also havent played LR yet and I kinda want to so itd take a good want offer for it. Sorry Dude

[quote name='SDC']I don't watch How I met Your Mother regularly, but when I see it I enjoy it. As for the Big Bang Theory, I lived with a super-smart guy with no social skills, and it was nothing like that show.[/quote]

My wife and I just started watching How I met Your mother, it is hilarious, we burned through season 1 and just started season 2. Barney is the man.

As for Big Bang Theory it is over exaggerated but to me thats the beauty in the breakdown. Its comedy because its over exaggerated. Sheldon cracks me up on that show. I also like Howard living with his mom and he has a Masters :roll:

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']
As for Big Bang Theory it is over exaggerated but to me thats the beauty in the breakdown. Its comedy because its over exaggerated. Sheldon cracks me up on that show. I also like Howard living with his mom and he has a Masters :roll:[/QUOTE]

Exaggeration is essential in comedy, but for some reason Big Bang Theory just kind of rubs me the wrong way. I spent my recent college years as president of a nerd group, so maybe it is just that I'm burned-out on nerd humor, haha.

CML for:
Alundra 2
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Legend of Dragoon
Parasite Eve
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Threads of Fate

Steambot Chronicles

Trauma Center Under the Knif :cold:

Mass Effect (P)

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Lets go Houston beat the lakers![/quote]

Off night for Kobe. We'll come back roaring next four games. :cool:

[quote name='Chris Dillon']u didnt respond to me?[/quote]

I left you a message in your trade thread, i only saw GTA 4 on your list, if you wanna work something out LMK.

[quote name='Shady3011']Off night for Kobe. We'll come back roaring next four games. :cool:[/quote]

I know :/ Kobe and Co will probably end up winning the series 4-1.

[quote name='neiname']CML for:
Alundra 2
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Legend of Dragoon
Parasite Eve
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Threads of Fate

Steambot Chronicles

Trauma Center Under the Knif :cold:

Mass Effect (P)[/quote]

As for xbox 360 I have a fallout 3 tin sealed, blue dragon sealed, lego batman sealed, pure sealed, warhammer battlemarch sealed, GTAIV special edition sealed, Supreme Commander, Aerosmith, burnout paradise, bully.

Hey thx for the offer
I want either money, to trade for another system
Like a ds lite, ds , gamecube, ps2
Let me know

[quote name='neiname']As for xbox 360 I have a fallout 3 tin sealed, blue dragon sealed, lego batman sealed, pure sealed, warhammer battlemarch sealed, GTAIV special edition sealed, Supreme Commander, Aerosmith, burnout paradise, bully.[/quote]

I am interested in GTA 4 but i really just want the game, dont need the whole chabang.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I am interested in GTA 4 but i really just want the game, dont need the whole chabang.[/quote]

I may piecemeal the set so what would you trade for it (just the game)?

[quote name='Shady3011']Sorry we had to get rough with your Rockets last night.

That's too easy. I should edit it but I won't.[/quote]

Lakers win in Houston(which they will) will give them home court back. Damn you Kobe. Damn You Gasol, because the game I was watching those two beat the rockets their selves while everybody else just kinda watched and chipped in 5 or 6 points here and there. I think close to every Laker scored a point last night.

Did you see that Celtics manhandling of the Magic in Game 2? Rajon Rondo(who shouldn't be playing) had another triple double :hot:.

CML, I have Blue Dragon mint. Interested in Eternal Sonata or possibly Orange Box, or anything else you're willing to trade with/instead. Lemme know.

Have: GTA4 Special Edition (the giant box one) sealed (shrink has a few small tears)
about 75 original Xbox titles, can email pix if interested (some sealed but mostly used, complete or boxed, in varying condition, would trade generously)
1000s (literally) of other games that are 'classic' or 'neo-classic', older than Dreamcast- can send pix if you are specific about interests

Want: Fable II LE sealed (this is my main interest)
Civ Rev Guide
Orange Box Guide
GTA IV Guide
360 Lego Batman
360 GH World Tour

and could probably find a dozen other things from ye. I can mail first, but I have major cred on many other websites, like www.digitpress.com, www.atariage.com and eBay as ianoid at all these places, or just google me.

[quote name='ianoid']Have: GTA4 Special Edition (the giant box one) sealed (shrink has a few small tears)
about 75 original Xbox titles, can email pix if interested (some sealed but mostly used, complete or boxed, in varying condition, would trade generously)
1000s (literally) of other games that are 'classic' or 'neo-classic', older than Dreamcast- can send pix if you are specific about interests

Want: Fable II LE sealed (this is my main interest)
Civ Rev Guide
Orange Box Guide
GTA IV Guide
360 Lego Batman
360 GH World Tour

and could probably find a dozen other things from ye. I can mail first, but I have major cred on many other websites, like www.digitpress.com, www.atariage.com and eBay as ianoid at all these places, or just google me.[/quote]

I appreaciate the offer but most of my major wants are already fulfilled. So Im not even sure what id want for Fable 2 LE sealed, I know im not going to open it and i wanna play Fable 2 but id rather pay 40 bucks for a regular version than open this LE version(thanks shady!!). Sorry!

Those Halo fans are a rabid bunch. I mean, they paid way too much for three maps when Halo Wars CE offered them a month earlier.

[quote name='Shady3011']Those Halo fans are a rabid bunch. I mean, they paid way too much for three maps when Halo Wars CE offered them a month earlier.[/quote]

yeah its crazy! bump

Sweet you got a Fable 2 LE!!!
I bought one after i had Fable 2 sealed
sold the fable 2 sealed and $50 for a 200 itunes card
sweet deal
Cant wait to play it
gettin a 360 in the next two weeks i hope
a bday present to myself.
I got most of the games i wanna play sealed or mint
LEgo Batman, blue dragon, fracture, fable 2, orange box
now i just need to find a godamn Oblivion GOTY mint or sealed

[quote name='adriley313']Sweet you got a Fable 2 LE!!!
I bought one after i had Fable 2 sealed
sold the fable 2 sealed and $50 for a 200 itunes card
sweet deal
Cant wait to play it
gettin a 360 in the next two weeks i hope
a bday present to myself.
I got most of the games i wanna play sealed or mint
LEgo Batman, blue dragon, fracture, fable 2, orange box
now i just need to find a godamn Oblivion GOTY mint or sealed[/quote]

I love my 360. Im going to work on Fable after I finish Fallout 3 as for an Oblivion Game of The year, my wal-mart sells them for 19.99 new. :D See if yours does as well.

[quote name='Shady3011']I have the mythical T rated Oblivion. :drool:[/quote]

Hey shady3011 quick question, without Yao Ming, what happened to the Lakers in Game 4? Oh wait wait I know, they lost :applause::applause::applause:

bread's done
Back