H: Demon's Souls PS5 W: Call of Duty Cold War PS5

[quote name='jfuze']hey i sent you a PM a few days ago, did you receive it?[/QUOTE]
yes i did, sorry i didnt respond. VF5 is now gone and im still playing UT3. i'll pm you when i want to trade UT3.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']would you be willing to sell your games? if so pm with price hopefully we can arrange somthing... looking mainly at orange box and cod thanks[/QUOTE]
check the list again man. i want orange box, i dont have it. Im trying to trade for it and im not really selling COD4 right now until i beat it.

cml for Limited Edition Nintendo DS Zelda Bundle
have other games not on list.
if you dont see any, then ill pm you rest

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']intrested in:
Mass Effect CE (sealed)
Time Crisis 4 with Gun-Con

CML[/QUOTE]
sorry, was turned off of your list by your statement that you prefer other person sends first. of course you prefer that, and once you get your feedback high enough on cag then it could happen, until then, good luck with trading with other members that aren't me.

[quote name='ganonslayer']sorry, was turned off of your list by your statement that you prefer other person sends first. of course you prefer that, and once you get your feedback high enough on cag then it could happen, until then, good luck with trading with other members that aren't me.[/quote]

Well you have 68 so I don't really have a choice in the metter.....

I mean I have 2 and if the other person has 3 I'd prefer they send first cause i'm paranoid.

need mass effect can you take a look at my games? oh and also if your done with assassins creed can i try to get that too? i would want assassins creed more though

Xbox 360
Halo 3
perfect dark zero collectors edition
elder scrolls 4 oblivion
nba live 06
deadrising
hitman blood money
call of duty 4

Xbox
nba live 05
half-life 2
shenmue 2
ultimate spiderman
elder scrolls 3 morrowind

Ps2
guitar hero( you will have to trade a little bit extra if you want the guitar)
bully
dragonquest 8
dragonball z tenkaichi 3
god of war

Psp
grand theft auto vice city stories
starwars battlefront 2
terminator 2(umd movie)
daxter

Ds
castlevania dawn of sorrow

Game boy color
pokemon silver
harry potter and the sorcerers stone

N64
mario 64
mystical ninja starring goemon

[quote name='finalfantasyVII']need mass effect can you take a look at my games? oh and also if your done with assassins creed can i try to get that too? i would want assassins creed more though

Xbox 360
Halo 3
perfect dark zero collectors edition
elder scrolls 4 oblivion
nba live 06
deadrising
hitman blood money
call of duty 4

Xbox
nba live 05
half-life 2
shenmue 2
ultimate spiderman
elder scrolls 3 morrowind

Ps2
guitar hero( you will have to trade a little bit extra if you want the guitar)
bully
dragonquest 8
dragonball z tenkaichi 3
god of war

Psp
grand theft auto vice city stories
starwars battlefront 2
terminator 2(umd movie)
daxter

Ds
castlevania dawn of sorrow

Game boy color
pokemon silver
harry potter and the sorcerers stone

N64
mario 64
mystical ninja starring goemon[/QUOTE]
sorry, dont see anything i need.

[quote name='ganonslayer']$20 shippped.[/quote]

They sell it for less then $10 at EB.. just to let you know how your pricing comparesl.

[quote name='homeland']They sell it for less then $10 at EB.. just to let you know how your pricing comparesl.[/QUOTE]
yeah, i understand EB prices might be better on occasion, however their quality is crap. always scratched discs and missing manuals and stickers on cases. it's worth $20 to me in like new condition. also, im looking mostly to trade not sell.

thanks for the bump.

bread's done
Back