Humble Bundle Thread

Humble Bethesda Bundle
This BethSoft we talking about, so you know it'll look like this:

ALL Steam keys only

Tier #1 - base games for Morrowind + Oblivion

Tier #2 - base games for Skyrim + Dishonored

Tier #3 - ALL DLC's for Morrowind + Oblivion + Skyrim + Dishonored

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna get Jet Set Radio (though I own it on console), but seeing as it's only a Steam key for 75% off, I don't think it's worth the risk of buying in case a Sega bundle emerges on Amazon or something. Also kinda weird how it's not bundled with anything else on Steam...

Is it usually 75% off in Steam sales?

I wanna get Jet Set Radio (though I own it on console), but seeing as it's only a Steam key for 75% off, I don't think it's worth the risk of buying in case a Sega bundle emerges on Amazon or something. Also kinda weird how it's not bundled with anything else on Steam...

Is it usually 75% off in Steam sales?
Looks like Jet Set Radio been $1.25 or so a bunch of places before, according to ITAD:

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:jet%20set%20radio;/scroll:#gamelist

Don't think I would want a Bethesda Bundle. Already have Skyrim, FO3, FONV, Oblivion Deluxe, Dishonored GOTY, Cthulhu, and Morrowind. Not sure what else Bethesda has done that I would really want.

ALL Steam keys only

My price point for Skyrim Legendary is $10 and I don't own any of the rest of those, so I'd be in for $15 for a third tier if we got that bundle.

ALL Steam keys only

It'd probably be something like

Tier 1: Morrowind GOTY, Brink, Cthulhu

BTA: Oblivion GOTY, FO3 GOTY, FONV GOTY

i doubt they'd even put dishonored or skyrim in a bundle just yet

It'd probably be something like

Tier 1: Morrowind GOTY, Brink, Cthulhu

BTA: Oblivion GOTY, FO3 GOTY, FONV GOTY

i doubt they'd even put dishonored or skyrim in a bundle just yet
I'd be in for Tier #1 at $1 to put Morrowind GOTY on Steam (already own from Retail) and since I'm missing Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. ;)

EDIT:

My price point for Skyrim Legendary is $10 and I don't own any of the rest of those, so I'd be in for $15 for a third tier if we got that bundle.
For Skyrim - I only need Dawnguard + Hearthfire.

For Dishonored - missing ALL of the DLC.

Don't think I would want a Bethesda Bundle. Already have Skyrim, FO3, FONV, Oblivion Deluxe, Dishonored GOTY, Cthulhu, and Morrowind. Not sure what else Bethesda has done that I would really want.
I'd be fine w/ a BethSoft Bundle, as long as all the keys given are separate keys - that way, if there's a key I already have on Steam, then I could do something with the extra - sell it, trade it, give it away, whatever.

I love how there's like 25 posts, some going into quite a bit of detail of what they want and exactly how they want it laid out, for some hypothetical bundle that there's no shred of evidence for and most likely will not happen anytime soon if ever.

I love how there's like 25 posts, some going into quite a bit of detail of what they want and exactly how they want it laid out, for some hypothetical bundle that there's no shred of evidence for and most likely will not happen anytime soon if ever.
26 now =P

Take that back. My post was just asking about Jet Set Radio. :p

Looks like Jet Set Radio been $1.25 or so a bunch of places before, according to ITAD:

Thanks, screw it then. Bundle or bust!

Take that back. My post was just asking about Jet Set Radio. :p

Thanks, screw it then. Bundle or bust!

I'd be fine w/ a BethSoft Bundle, as long as all the keys given are separate keys - that way, if there's a key I already have on Steam, then I could do something with the extra - sell it, trade it, give it away, whatever.
i highly doubt i'd buy any bethesda bundle, unless skyrim dlc was involved. or maybe quake/doom. i forgot about those...they'd probably be in a bundle, if there ever was one. which brings to...

agreed

we're bored though

so shutup

i highly doubt i'd buy any bethesda bundle, unless skyrim dlc was involved. or maybe quake/doom. i forgot about those...they'd probably be in a bundle, if there ever was one. which brings to...

agreed

we're bored though

so shutup
Since you're talking Quake and Doom - where's the Id Software Humble Bundle? ;)

I'm going to write a bot someday that posts replies on the internet be reading the title of a game from the last post and going

'Since you're talking about - Where's the bundle? ;-)'

stop lying you dont own anything from retail
I own TOO much from Retail. ;)

EDIT:

I'm going to write a bot someday that posts replies on the internet be reading the title of a game from the last post and going

'Since you're talking about <insert %gamename> - Where's the <search for publisher of %gamename> bundle? ;-)'
I'm waiting for a Retail Humble Bundle. ;)

'Since you're talking about <insert %gamename> - Where's the <search for publisher of %gamename> bundle? ;-)'
cool it'll give us more hypothetical bundles to hypothesize about and annoy you with

joke's on you

Where's the Ubisoft bundle?  ;)

Where's the Activision bundle?  ;)

Where's the Mojang bundle?  ;)

Where's the Lucasarts bundle?  ;)

Where's the Disney bundle?  ;)

if you could only pick one publisher to have a bundle who would it be?
Ubisoft, because I've held off on buying most of their games.. and most of the ones I do own, I've actually played. But the bundle will never happen, because of that.

Ubisoft, because I've held off on buying most of their games.. and most of the ones I do own, I've actually played. But the bundle will never happen, because of that.
i think ubisoft is my pick, too. They have a ton of games I want...rayman origins/legends, might + magic games, far cry 1, 2 and blood dragon, call of juarez gunslinger, prince of persia franchise.

ubisoft bundle!!!

throw in south park stick of truth in the $1 tier, and I'll buy it even if they send me literal crap in bags as the other games.

there is a market for zombie shaped poo, right? i should make my money back easily. 

ubisoft bundle!!!

throw in south park stick of truth in the $1 tier, and I'll buy it even if they send me literal crap in bags as the other games.

there is a market for zombie shaped poo, right? i should make my money back easily.
gold_bags1.jpg

if you could only pick one publisher to have a bundle who would it be?
I must be the only one here who still does not have any Assassin's Creed games so Ubisoft bundle over Square Enix bundle for me but I forsee that bundle is going to have a backlash due to all the overloaded Uplay servers.

Sweet Jesus, is that Amnesia Fortnight bundle ever gonna end?
Amnesia Fortnight, enough said.

bread's done
Back