Humble Bundle Thread

Still not sure if sarcasm
It's really not. I am always trying to get people to read "More Than Meets the Eye". It's the best comic I've read in the last 5 years at least.

I know how I sound :) It's very hard to convince people that a licensed comic based on toy robots is that good.

The other books in the bundle are fair to middling.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're saying "More than meets the eye" is...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...more than meets the eye.

It's really not. I am always trying to get people to read "More Than Meets the Eye". It's the best comic I've read in the last 5 years at least.

I know how I sound :) It's very hard to convince people that a licensed comic based on toy robots is that good.

The other books in the bundle are fair to middling.
To be fair, after watching 2 and a half of the movies, whenever I see anything with the Transformers name attached I immediately want to kill it with fire.

To be fair, after watching 2 and a half of the movies, whenever I see anything with the Transformers name attached I immediately want to kill it with fire.
Nothing will be better than Transformers: The Movie.

l_126480_0092106_e4331c6b.jpg

Nothing will be better than Transformers: The Movie.
Junkiondance.gif

That's right.. a true loyalist will hum the song even after all these years...

Having never read the comics.. they any good? I'll drop 15 bucks to get some good reads. But there's GOT to be a reason this is a "humble".

Junkiondance.gif

That's right.. a true loyalist will hum the song even after all these years...

Having never read the comics.. they any good? I'll drop 15 bucks to get some good reads. But there's GOT to be a reason this is a "humble".
The "More Than Meets the Eye" books in the $15 are some of the best written comics out right now. "Robots in Disguise" is pretty "Meh."

Anybody who has bought from Bundle Stars know if the charge shows up with the name "Lawrence Reeves" on your bank statement? Apparently that's the name of the guy who owns Focus Interactive, the owners of Bundle Stars, but the price charged is lower than the actual cost of the bundles I bought that day. I suppose I'm saving money in the end, it's just very odd.

Anybody who has bought from Bundle Stars know if the charge shows up with the name "Lawrence Reeves" on your bank statement? Apparently that's the name of the guy who owns Focus Interactive, the owners of Bundle Stars, but the price charged is lower than the actual cost of the bundles I bought that day. I suppose I'm saving money in the end, it's just very odd.
I just use PayPal or Google wallet.

pass on square eenix bundle, it's about a year too late. :(
Agreed. It has mainly older games (not even complete collections.....which may come with the unlocks next week) and badly done tiers. Even the highest tier still doesn't have very new games in it. It really should have had Sleeping Dogs in there....great game BTW. Just a big bag of disappointment...kind of like a lot of things S-E has done lately.

Oh dear... the $10 Tier is calling to me...

I know WRC 4 should hit $7.50 in a few months, but the extra games...

$6-tier doesn't seem too terrible, $1-tier is pretty lackluster though (all repeats). But to be expected since the Squeenix bundle is running.

Terrible. Weeklies have devolved into crap with more than half shoved into the $6+ tier.
Last week's weekly had a crappy $6-tier and a great $1-tier though.

Too bad that it is missing issues 3 and 9 from the classic series. I wonder if they will include issues 51 through 80 as the bonus.
What the hell is this about anyway? I was thinking about getting the bottom tier of this Transformers bundle but they're deliberately leaving out issues just because Hasbro got its knickers in a twist about something? That's like the Walking Dead bundle where they offered you volume 1-4 and 21-30 (or whatever). Why even bother?

This week's Humble Bundle $1 tier brought to you by Bundle Stars.

Think I'll skip this week. Most of the $6 tier games look like they'll be in cheaper bundles soon enough, and I don't particularly want any of them. WRC 4 is tempting, but I have enough racing to last me until well after it's half that price.

WRC 4 is solid. Stage rally events (point to point road courses) and acceptable physics. Good in-car camera and the audio navigator doesn't mess up too often.

It definitely lacks in graphics, unfortunately. Not much of an improvement over the previous WRC titles and looks drastically worse than the DiRT games, maybe only comparing favorably to the oldass original DiRT.

Career is kinda fun, and car repair between stages is handled well. Just remember this is mostly a time-attack game, you won't be doing any pack racing.

It does crap out achievements like crazy, if you're into that.

Only game Im interested in the weekly is Kill The Bad Guy, but I dont think its worth 6 bucks, despite the fact you get other games a few of which I own. May try to trade for KtBG, but dont see myself getting this one.

Any bundle where I can penny in to get DRM free copies of games to +1 my humble library isn't a total loss.

bread's done
Back