Humble Bundle Thread

Perfect Viewer

Edit: I'll add that for PDF-ebook reading, my favorite is EBookDroid.
Second this. It's a bit trying to get the touch-fuctions to display once you've loaded a book, like if you accidently resize the image, but you can re-show them somewhere in the options menu. I keep forgetting exactly where, but it IS somewhere in there lol.

I just don't read comics. Best solution.
There are some really good comics these days, especially ones published by Image. They're not all as corny as they were back in the 50's when you were young. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have any suggestions on a good CBZ reader for an android tablet?
Both Komik and ComicRack are good recommended CBZ readers.

The full version of ComicRack will sync with the free desktop app, allowing you to stream your comics instead of using your local memory.
I use Moon Reader+. It works with cbr/z, epub, mobi, pdf, etc.

Also, you can just change the extension from cbr to rar and cbz to zip respectively and view them as folders.
How about for iPads?

New Humble Flash Bundle - Humongous Entertainment:

• Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
  • Freddi Fish and The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Beat the Average for:

• Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
  • Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
  • Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
  • Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
Pay $20 or more for:

New Walking Dead Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Manifest Destiny, Vol. 1
  • Clone, Vol. 1
  • Invincible, Vol. 2

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

I put a hex on all the early buyers who cause the average to go up. Curse you!

edit - still rising, above $9.

Note: The Humongous Entertainment Complete Pack is one key and cannot be separated.

Hmm, wonder what happens when you pay less than $20, then up it to $20? Do you get individual keys at first and then a unified key?

Hmm, wonder what happens when you pay less than $20, then up it to $20? Do you get individual keys at first and then a unified key?
giphy.gif

I fear there will be no BTA reprieve on this one... $1 level isn't strong and the if you're going to BTA atm, might as well toss another $10 to get the complete pack.

Nostalgia probably plays a big factor (as well as the rug-rat owners market).

New Humble Flash Bundle - Humongous Entertainment:

• Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
  • Freddi Fish and The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Beat the Average for:

• Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
  • Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
  • Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
  • Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
Pay $20 or more for:

• Humongous Entertainment Complete Pack

New Walking Dead Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Manifest Destiny, Vol. 1
  • Clone, Vol. 1
  • Invincible, Vol. 2

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

You have no idea how tempting the 20 dollar tier is for me. Should I do it?

With only 250 bundles sold, I still think it's safe to call it... this is going to be a $20 daily, with a $1 starter option.  BTA keeps crawling upward with little to bring it down. ($10.82 atm)

Edit: 300 sold, $11.40 BTA at time of posting

Interesting the BTA has started to stabilize... 500 sold, $11.55 BTA.  Have that many people been dollaring-it?

Edit: Maybe just a fluke, 600 sold, $11.91 BTA, and showing some volatility.

Edit: 707 Sold, $12.05 BTA

The $20 tier is for nostalgia or Kids. If we ever get a 75% discount on Steam the price will go down to $24.75 and (hopefully) a panda or spanish guy can help you get it close to the Humble price (or maybe better  :D/).

So, I'll admit to throwing a penny at it for DRM-FREE Putt Putt...

Anyone else care to confess to throwing money at it?

The $20 tier is for nostalgia or Kids. If we ever get a 75% discount on Steam the price will go down to $24.75 and (hopefully) a panda or spanish guy can help you get it close to the Humble price (or maybe better :D/).
If you were to buy it from a Russian right now, it'd run you about 47 dollars.

In other words, it should be a steep discount. Holding off b/c of this, but I may buy into the 1 dollar tier for some Freddy Fish action now.

For real, my poor school (and it was very impoverished) invested in computers like crazy and we got Freddy Fish and Putt Putt. It was so great. Thank you university grants!!! So many memories. Much feels.

I guess the nostalgia is for the younger crowd. The only thing I remember of these games is getting kicked off the computer while playing doom so my friends little brother could play putt putt goes to the moon.

I guess the nostalgia is for the younger crowd. The only thing I remember of these games is getting kicked off the computer while playing doom so my friends little brother could play putt putt goes to the moon.
Doom was for sissies. Freddi Fish is for men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwh9iUtX4Fc

If you were to buy it from a Russian right now, it'd run you about 47 dollars.

In other words, it should be a steep discount. Holding off b/c of this, but I may buy into the 1 dollar tier for some Freddy Fish action now.

For real, my poor school (and it was very impoverished) invested in computers like crazy and we got Freddy Fish and Putt Putt. It was so great. Thank you university grants!!! So many memories. Much feels.

It was around 20 dollars from Russia at 50% off
Thanks for the info. Patience is bliss then.

So, I'll admit to throwing a penny at it for DRM-FREE Putt Putt...

Anyone else care to confess to throwing money at it?
I was strongly considering buying the whole pack at $20 for my rug rats kids, but they already like to play games like Portal, Burnout, Terraria, and Minecraft and these look like they're more for very young children. Have I gotten the wrong impression of these games?

Edit: nostalgia plays no part in this for me since I was well out of school age before these were even released.

I have to be completely honest here... I've never played any of these Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish, Fatty Bear, or Spy Fox Humongous Entertainment games and I don't quite feel like I missed out on anything. As I too was past young children's games when they came out. You can't blame anyone for nostalgia but $20 still seems a bit much.

I do remember playing a few of the Backyard Baseball games (PC), but that was back in the early to mid 2000's. Fun times. Wait... are those considered young children's games!? :shock:

bread's done
Back