Humble Bundle Thread

Bobby why the hell did you buy La Mulana on Steam? That damned game was in a Groupees bundle as a bonus for god's sake. It was even a bundle that had a one game for fiddy cent minimum at one point so some people were stocking up and getting multiple 1 game bundles to get multiple La Mulana's as the bonus.
And you could also get a bonus Steam key through Desura. :cool:

I did that list so I can figure out what to do here.

At the worst, I might just penny in.

Not sure if I'll drop $1 for Tier 1 for Steam-keys.

All depends on if I can get some trades, key-drops, or something.
We all know you can't get past this:

recaptcha_anchor2x.jpg

I'll tell you why Rogue Legacy and Spelunky haven't been bundled, it's because of these two Moobys right here:

I guess I'll penny in when bta lowers a bit...who knows if bonuses might be decent. And when are rogue legacy abd spelunky getting bundled
I'm hoping some other overdue bundle games like Spelunky or Rogue Legacy get added, but otherwise I'm looking forward to HiB15 now that these are out of the way.

Already have the lower tier and I've got spinning top from retail.  I want stickball and pie pan, but they aren't Steam. Does pie pan come preloaded with pie, that may sway me.  Will wait to see the bta drops any I guess.

I guess they released it before their usual time because they still intend to do the Books bundle this week? I don't even know.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Books Bundle - Sci-Fi 2:

• The Dark Lady: A Romance of the Far Future
  • The Golden Queen
  • The Ferryman & the Flame 1: Surrender
  • Lifeline
  • Ocean
  • Second Paradigm
Beat the Average for:

• Assemblers of Infinity
  • Working Stiff: The Cases of Dan Shamble, Zombie PI
  • Five by Five 3: Target Zone
  • Mythworld: The Festival of Bones
  • Mythology 101
  • The Godmakers
Pay $15 or more for:

• Beasts of Tabat
  • Drumbeats
  • Veiled Alliances: A Prequel Novella to the Epic Space Opera The Saga of Seven Suns

None of those sound particularly good, anyone have opinions on them?
No, but it's 1 cent for six books in the lowest tier. Only thing that beats that price is the free Kindle stuff, with the drawback of Kindle DRM that's always syncing or glitching out.

I guess I check out the $1 tier and see if I'd read any of them, you're right it's only a penny. 

EDIT: A few of them sound good. Penny'd in. 

New Humble Weekly Bundle - ARGGGHHH!!:

• Cook, Serve, Delicious!
  • QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
  • Velocibox
Beat the Average for:

• Woah Dave!
  • Tales of Maj'Eyal
Pay $8 or more for:

• Wings of Vi
New Humble Store Weekend Promotions:

Yeah. A top tier I want, but I don't want to pay $8 for it. 

Especially after seeing how the top tier of another bundle was a $1 tier in this week's main bundle.

Might dollar in though, I want Cook, Serve, Delicious. 

bread's done
Back