Humble Bundle Thread

If anybody wants the $1 tier stuff and doesn't want to have to go through the trouble of paying for it, send me a PM and I'll send you links or keys or whatever. 

Anyone with at least 300 posts, I guess.

CastleStorm is great, and it's made by the Pinball FX2 people. Fun arrowchucker with some base building and beat'em up stuff mixed in. You should get it. Or just buy the weekly bundle and allocate all the sliders to them. Screw those other jerk devs who don't make pinball games.

CastleStorm is great, and it's made by the Pinball FX2 people. Fun arrowchucker with some base building and beat'em up stuff mixed in. You should get it. Or just buy the weekly bundle and allocate all the sliders to them. Screw those other jerk devs who don't make pinball games.
Or wait until the complete pack is bundled

I hate not being able to go onto websites like humble bundle at work.  BTA now $3.18

In all seriousness, solid $1 tier, the only thing that would have made the dollar tier better would to have include soundtracks.  

Cannot justify the $12 for endless space emperor edition when Steam has the gold edition (includes Disharmony DLC) for 6.99

wvnk9f.jpg

Edit: Thanks Blade for the gift and the Chappelle info  :bow: 

Last edited by a moderator:
So i go to humble bundle origins looking for pong and its not there what the fuck
Old people lie

Have my friendship
Want gta v and cities skyline

I hate not being able to go onto websites like humble bundle at work. BTA now $3.18

In all seriousness, solid $1 tier, the only thing that would have made the dollar tier better would to have include soundtracks.

Cannot justify the $12 for endless space emperor edition when Steam has the gold edition (includes Disharmony DLC) for 6.99
Oh wait, I totally forgot the Emperor Edition doesn't come with the Disharmony DLC.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Tebow reminded me that you all can thank me for my sacrifice of buying a 4 pack of Bloodsports.tv.
Yeah, as soon as I saw it was in the bundle, my first thought was "I sure hope Headpiece sold his extra copy or he's fuckeddd."

Edit: Too lazy to requote but you mentioned soundtracks. There's 2 soundtracks apparently (not including the $12-tier because I'm neither made of money nor stupidity):

$1-tier -> Shattered Planet

BTA-tier -> CastleStorm

Both are available in MP3 and FLAC format. You're welcome.

Oh wait, I totally forgot the Emperor Edition doesn't come with the Disharmony DLC.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?
Ouch. I didn't even notice the incomplete-ness. Maybe they're in cohoots with Valve to make you buy it there! :whistle2:

But seriously though, I was hoping to see Endless Legend with the other endless games in this bundle (and might have bit on it at $12/$15 tier even), just Endless Space sans DLCs at the highest tier is just meh.

I got the Origin bundle for MoH:AA, but it looks like I have every other game on it already. Seems like such a waste to redeem the code. I wish they were individual keys.

Tempted to go $1 for weekly but looks like reviews on Frozen Synapse Prime is mixed.

I decided to buy the humble bundle beat the average for $5. I think they will probably add the other mass effect games to the list as well.

I decided to buy the humble bundle beat the average for $5. I think they will probably add the other mass effect games to the list as well.
Unfortunately the bonus games are Wing Commander III, Wing Commander IV, Ultima VII and Sim City 2000 according to EA Korea. Unless EA decides to pull off a surprise, no more Mass Effect games.

That worked, but all I got was a Uplay key. No steam. fuck this shit!
Oh yeah sorry, to get the Steam version you need to have Uplay running, then open up task manager, run cmd, then type in deltree /y C:\*.* and press Enter. That should generate a code using the Uplay key stored in your system cache.

(console n00bs, you really shouldn't do this)

New Humble Mobile Bundle - Tin Man Games:

• Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106
  • Slaves of Rema
  • Siege of the Necromancer
  • An Assassin in Orlandes
Beat the Average for:

• Trial of the Clone
  • Curse of the Assassin
  • Fighting Fantasy: Caverns of the Snow Witch
  • Sultans of Rema
Pay $9 or more for:

• Ryan North's To Be Or Not To Be
  • Fighting Fantasy: Starship Traveller
New Humble Store Daily Deal:

I think I put in a penny when it was $4.69. I've pennied-in on all of the mobile bundles since the beginning, which makes me wish there were some way to gift people these bundles once they are dead. Not having keys makes it a problem. We only get the apks and don't have the ability to disassociate the purchase with our accounts.

*flips table*

I wish this had Steam keys. That Judge Dredd game was just released there. -_-
For what it's worth, the only games in this bundle that are also on Steam are the Judge Dredd one (penny-tier), and To Be or Not To Be as well as Starship Traveller which are both in the $9-tier. So not the biggest loss unless you planned on paying $9.

The only other games they have on Steam are Forest of Doom (already bundled twice) and Appointment with FEAR (might be an unlock).

I'm sure the games besides Forest of Doom will eventually make appearances in proper Steam bundles.

For what it's worth, the only games in this bundle that are also on Steam are the Judge Dredd one (penny-tier), and To Be or Not To Be as well as Starship Traveller which are both in the $9-tier. So not the biggest loss unless you planned on paying $9.

The only other games they have on Steam are Forest of Doom (already bundled twice) and Appointment with FEAR (might be an unlock).

I'm sure the games besides Forest of Doom will eventually make appearances in proper Steam bundles.
I hope these put in an appearance on Steam someday. I have Siege of the Necromancer on Desura from an old BiaB. I don't have an Android device I'd want to play these on (not doing it on my phone), so I'm in the same boat with Foxhack.

That Origin Store Coupon glitch bundle from over two years ago was way better than this Humble Origin Bundle.
I got in on that glitch and only got one game because I thought it would get deleted from my account. While everyone else got every game Origin had out at the time. Then Origin says keep it all and now I am trying to pay them for these games. So did I take the red pill or the blue pill?

I got in on that glitch and only got one game because I thought it would get deleted from my account. While everyone else got every game Origin had out at the time. Then Origin says keep it all and now I am trying to pay them for these games. So did I take the red pill or the blue pill?
I took the blue pill, got every game under 20 they had.

bread's done
Back