I like robOTT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']Consider it done. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2389019#post2389019

It's just not as easily upgraded as PS3 is. USB makes the PS3 almost infinitely expandable. Granted it wouldn't be the most convenient thing to have 200 usb devices hooked up to your ps3 to make it the super ultra trapper keeper and then head towards Cheyanne Mountain, but it is much more simple to do that as opposed to the 360. Like with the HardDrives, PS3 can use any IDE drive to my understanding while the 360 is only compatable with the XB360 HD.

This is all coming from my knowledge and opinion of the systems. I'm not writing a fucking research paper so if something is wrong, go ahead and correct me, but don't expect everything to be spot on.[/QUOTE]
I'll give you the HDD, but 360 has USB ports as well. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Isn't the PS3 less upgradeable?

Like you're stuck with whatever hard drive size you buy and you either have wireless or you don't? that sort of thing (the differences between the 2 SKUs).[/QUOTE]
The wireless and card reader stuff you can't upgrade from the 20GB to the 60GB, but as for HDDs, on the PS3 you can put in 3rd party HDDs from the get-go.

[quote name='Trakan']Ugh, finally the PS3/Wii forums are cleaned up a bit.[/QUOTE]

Trakan, my man, you still play Halo 2?

I know I'm like 2 years too late on this game but I finally found a price on it that wasn't the bullshit EB / GS wanted to charge for a used copy.

$26.99 for that old game, bitch please!

[quote name='Roufuss']Trakan, my man, you still play Halo 2?

I know I'm like 2 years too late on this game but I finally found a price on it that wasn't the bullshit EB / GS wanted to charge for a used copy.

$26.99 for that old game, bitch please![/QUOTE]

Yeah I still haven't been able to find a deal on that game.

*head explodes*

Don't play with trakan he cheats. :cool:

I need to get my friend to give me his copy so I can finally try it out online.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah I still haven't been able to find a deal on that game.

*head explodes*[/QUOTE]

What kind of deal are you looking for... I might be able to help you.

I found mine for $6.99 at a pawn shop this weekend, I know of another pawn shop that has AT LEAST 3 copies of the game, great condition, for $9.99 a pop. $10 + shipping (first class would be like $1.40) plus another $1 for Paypal fees and I might be able to hook you up when I'm in the area next.

[quote name='Maklershed']Isnt that the robot from Robocop 2 that falls down the stairs?[/quote]Sort of and SHUDDUP!!!

ED209 is from Robocop. It wasn't seen or used much in either 2 or 3. And yes, it couldn't climb or descend stairs. Neither could the Daleks for ages. That doesn't prevent it from being awesome.

"I think you'd better do what he says, Mr. Kinney"

Robocop is awesome just because it has the guy who plays Red Forman from That 70's Show in it... he was also in Rambo 3!!

$26.99 for that old game, bitch please![/quote]QFT. IM also looking for a copy and im suprised they are going for over 20 on ebay. CC is going to have them on BF for 16.99. Probably going to pick up two, one for me and one for my brothers.

[quote name='DT778']QFT. IM also looking for a copy and im suprised they are going for over 20 on ebay. CC is going to have them on BF for 16.99. Probably going to pick up two, one for me and one for my brothers.[/QUOTE]

I've wanted to play it for a long time since I've heard so many good things about the online. Now I just have to rebuy Halo 1 eventually ;)

$26.99 for that old game, bitch please![/quote]

Yeah, but I haven't played it since Gears came out. With the new maps coming in the Spring I'll probably jump back into it.

[quote name='mr ryles']Don't play with trakan he cheats. :cool:[/quote]

If being better at ryles in a game counts as cheating, then yeah, I cheat in every game.

[quote name='Roufuss']I've wanted to play it for a long time since I've heard so many good things about the online. Now I just have to rebuy Halo 1 eventually ;)[/quote]ive had it before but ive never played it online. we should get some cag matches going. i bet a lot of cags still play.

Gods fucking dammit I hate Killer 7 right now...I have no fucking clue how to play anymore so all my dudes keep dying...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Jimmie Johnson wins the Nextel Cup championship!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

nice to see him finally finish out a season on top

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, but I haven't played it since Gears came out. With the new maps coming in the Spring I'll probably jump back into it.
.[/QUOTE]

You down to play tonight? Either that or Gears. I'm really in the mood for some 360 MP.

This Simpson's ep is really good too, it's a repeat though.

And there's yet another case of how reading the fucking manual again can help. I completely forgot you had to scan enemies before you could actually hurt them...At least the Cowboys won. Can't wait to shove that in my friend who's a Colts fan. After a couple weeks of him throwing Pats losses at me, he has this one coming.

[quote name='Roufuss']You down to play tonight? Either that or Gears. I'm really in the mood for some 360 MP.

This Simpson's ep is really good too, it's a repeat though.[/QUOTE]
I'm down to play either.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm inviting myself.

[quote name='zewone']I'm down to play either.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm inviting myself.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't seen you post.

I suck at both games, though. I'll be online real real soon.

[quote name='Roufuss']You down to play tonight? Either that or Gears. I'm really in the mood for some 360 MP.

This Simpson's ep is really good too, it's a repeat though.[/QUOTE]
I had never seen this one before. I love the J. Jonah Jameson parts. :lol:

[quote name='6669']I had never seen this one before. I love the J. Jonah Jameson parts. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, that was a new one... it was kinda blah ;)

The one before it at 7:30, which is usually a recent repeat, had Sideshow Bob and *gasp* Homer actually went to his real job!!

I'm thinking I'm going to watch American Dad, skip Family guy since this new season hasn't been too hot (I'm DVR'ing it though), gonna DVR War At Home (love that show) and play some Guitar Hero 2 and some Gears of War.

[quote name='Roufuss']I hadn't seen you post.

I suck at both games, though. I'll be online real real soon.[/quote]

I'm hoppin' on now.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']what kind of milkshake?[/QUOTE]

Vanilla.

Boring but tasty.

That is, unless McD's has some kind of special holiday milkshake like Egg Nog, but I doubt it.

Weird, I capitalized eggnog.

[quote name='Roufuss']Vanilla.

Boring but tasty.

That is, unless McD's has some kind of special holiday milkshake like Egg Nog, but I doubt it.

Weird, I capitalized eggnog.[/QUOTE]

The funny part is - they do.

[quote name='Moxio']The funny part is - they do.[/QUOTE]

Ha!

It looked really odd typing it like that.

I just thought of something... I really don't like McD's eggnog milkshakes when they have them. I wonder why I asked for one =/

Got some food too, double cheeseburger and a small fry... what's awesome about McDonald's is I can get that for $2 and I'm full for the rest of the day.

[quote name='Roufuss']
Got some food too, double cheeseburger and a small fry... what's awesome about McDonald's is I can get that for $2 and I'm full for the rest of the day.[/quote]

fucking McDonald's round here don't have the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu. :bomb:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']fucking McDonald's round here don't have the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Only items on the NigarNolds menu I consider are the apple pies and side salad.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']fucking McDonald's round here don't have the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

The only solution is to move.

How the hell can you not have the Double Greaseburger on the $1 menu? Maybe that's why I don't get hungry after, because my insides are coated with pure grease.

I think if I eat one every day and just 1, and I start losing weight, you can see me as the new Jared.

I hate that smug son of a bitch. You may have lost weight, Jared, but you still look like a douche.

[quote name='Roufuss']The fuck?[/QUOTE]

Whoops, you must not have seen my MikeVermin-given title of Official CAG Racist.

Just trying to keep the title in my possession, is all.

[quote name='Moxio']Whoops, you must not have seen my MikeVermin-given title of Official CAG Racist.

Just trying to keep the title in my possession, is all.[/QUOTE]

lol oh yeah, I do remember that, he made a big stink about it and you made it your custom title.

Which you changed :(

But why the name for McD's? I almost never see a black person in there when I go in, or working there...mostly latina's and trashy white girls.

I mean, I know you're a racist bastard, I just don't understand the term you used and why ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']The only solution is to move.

How the hell can you not have the Double Greaseburger on the $1 menu? Maybe that's why I don't get hungry after, because my insides are coated with pure grease.

I think if I eat one every day and just 1, and I start losing weight, you can see me as the new Jared.

I hate that smug son of a bitch. You may have lost weight, Jared, but you still look like a douche.[/QUOTE]

The way you fuck with him... Every time you see him, you just say, "Hey Jared. You look like you've put on a little weight."

Keeps him thinking.

[quote name='Roufuss']lol oh yeah, I do remember that, he made a big stink about it and you made it your custom title.

Which you changed :(

But why the name for McD's? I almost never see a black person in there when I go in, or working there...mostly latina's and trashy white girls.

I mean, I know you're a racist bastard, I just don't understand the term you used and why ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? Mine has a lot of blackies. And some "trashy white girls".

[quote name='Roufuss']The only solution is to move.

I hate that smug son of a bitch. You may have lost weight, Jared, but you still look like a douche.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just thought of the coolest new aaccessory for the Wii. In a one player DDr game you put aon wrist and ankle bands with each one representing a different controller (1-4). Then you dance, danc elike you never have before! It would be a whole new way to do DDR.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I just thought of the coolest new aaccessory for the Wii. In a one player DDr game you put aon wrist and ankle bands with each one representing a different controller (1-4). Then you dance, danc elike you never have before! It would be a whole new way to do DDR.[/quote]
I think you've lost your mind.

[quote name='dcfox']I think you've lost your mind.[/QUOTE]

No No, it'll work. Imagineyourself in parachute pants, scuffling across the floor like MC Hammer. Or better yet, playing multiplayer twister!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']No No, it'll work. Imagineyourself in parachute pants, scuffling across the floor like MC Hammer. Or better yet, playing multiplayer twister!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]
Now you're scaring me. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back