I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to be able to send one to TrashKan to have him fuck around with it, while talking to Zoo on AIM, to see what they can figure out to do with it. Send ti back to me, I'll plug it in a stream all the Music Mixer MP3z I can shake a mem card at.

It weighs too much, Wally.

Yeah, maybe it'd be good for emulators. I used to have a sick DVD for it that had complete ROM sets for everything from the 2600 up to the SNES/Genesis + some arcade systems on one disc.

I remember having to have that stupid software to transfer MP3s over. :cry:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I cant speak English. :cool:[/quote]

Yes you can, I played COD4. You don't even have an accent!

Jk. He can't speak English.

I must've burned a good 100+ Xbox DVDs. Stupid shit like Close Combat:First to Fight and that Black Hawk Dawn game too. I probably still have it, actually.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream is awesome...[/quote]

It's all about the Cherry Garcia. I dont wanna hear it.

[quote name='Moxio']Bbbbrrrruuuhahhh![/quote]

Moxio = The next Punjabi MC.

[quote name='w00t_culafi']I think brown could make the greatest radio host ever...[/quote]

Who are you?

[quote name='Moxio']Brown, get me some Pepsi codes.[/quote]

Does it not work for you or something?

[quote name='w00t_culafi']I think brown could make the greatest radio host ever...[/QUOTE]
have you seen his videos? They lack a certain substance. That's why I advise as brown being a sidekick.

[quote name='Moxio']Don't associate me with that horseshit.[/quote]

Its too late for that.

You already associated yourself with Steven Jackson.

Jk.

Someone make me this avatar:
Profbro_front.jpg

Pulease.

Brown's like Music. He's goofy and semi enjoyable to have around but he lacks the legs to stand on his own. Like Bambi on the ice he needs a Thumper to give him a push upright. And also like Bambi, both Brown and Music's Mom were shot in a terrible hunting accident.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Brown's like Music. He's goofy and semi enjoyable to have around but he lacks the legs to stand on his own. Like Bambi on the ice he needs a Thumper to give him a push upright. And also like Bambi, both Brown and Music's Mom were shot in a terrible hunting accident.[/quote]

At least i had a mom.

Jk. Im not that mean.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Yes you can, I played COD4. You don't even have an accent!

Jk. He can't speak English.[/quote]
I didn't hear you though. :cry:

[quote name='darthbudge']Did you watch Le Samourai yet?[/quote]
Nah. I decided to wait until tomorrow so I could fully enjoy it.
I've got a study guide to do.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']have you seen his videos? They lack a certain substance. That's why I advise as brown being a sidekick.[/QUOTE]

links? btw brown to put me in perspective im worse than you but better then spongebob gangster, post wise.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Music, you're Mexican, you don't have video. All you have is a series of sketches in a flip book.[/QUOTE]

Please, like Mexicans even have that kind of talent.

All that time in and out of The System I'm sure they picked up a few things from the court appointed sketch artist.

I hope this new Onkyo's almost out, I want another $285 shipped deal for a 605 before MGS4 comes out, this 2.0 shit isn't gonna cut it.

[quote name='w00t_culafi']links? btw brown to put me in perspective im worse than you but better then spongebob gangster, post wise.[/quote]

The only reason you're here is so you can get 250 posts and become a CAG Veteran.

[quote name='JimmieMac']All that time in and out of The System I'm sure they picked up a few things from the court appointed sketch artist.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Speaking of me making an OTT, where'd that Utopiamachine go off to? She sent me pics of her snizz and then went ghost. Que paso?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']The only reason you're here is so you can get 250 posts and become a CAG Veteran.[/QUOTE]

Veteran?

Amateur. We've all got that beat by at least tenfold. :roll:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Speaking of me making an OTT, where'd that Utopiamachine go off to? She sent me pics of her snizz and then went ghost. Que paso?[/QUOTE]Ya'll scared her off, she only posts in the deals forums now. :cool:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']The only reason you're here is so you can get 250 posts and become a CAG Veteran.[/QUOTE]

yeahhh....once I get status ill be quiet

Cops could've used jimbo as a model sketch for your average african american, but he's so damn black they couldn't make out the details in his face.

For those of you who want to see The Dark Knight, may want to go over to Aint It Cool news right now, they have the concept art of Two Face up, and he looks badass. Thee site they got the pic from got a cease and desist notice from WB, so it looks like its real

But it's only concept art.

:cool:

Dang, Staples sold out of the WRT54GS but Circuit City copied the deal has it back online for in-store pickup. $30 is a great deal on one of those, but the new ones can only run a very stripped down version of the custom firmware. :whistle2:k

[quote name='anomynous']For those of you who want to see The Dark Knight, may want to go over to Aint It Cool news right now, they have the concept art of Two Face up, and he looks badass. Thee site they got the pic from got a cease and desist notice from WB, so it looks like its real

But it's only concept art.[/quote]
:#83:
Someone posted it here earlier.
I guess it is real. Just not completely.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:#83:
Someone posted it here earlier.
I guess it is real. Just not completely.[/QUOTE]

I've only seen a quick glance of it - I've been trying to avoid spoilers for the movie, but one of my friends put it up as his Facebook pic - but it looks pretty much like what I imagined it would, instead of the bright purple face Tommy Lee Jones had in Batman Forever.

I can't wait for that movie. I need to figure out if any of the theaters around here will have the Imax version - it'll be worth the extra money, especially since I didn't get a chance to see Batman Begins in a theater.

She posts in the deals forum because she tried to be all sexy with those beaver shots she sent to be and then, when she asked me what I thought I said it looked like somebody kicked a hole in a bloated hog carcass.

And that was when it all went sour.

If you weren't such a douche bag we'd let you hook up with us for the GTA multi, but you suck at everything you touch, so, yeah, good luck with random searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back