I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah yeah yeah.

I don't think it would've mattered though. Sharks were struggling with dallas, and they would've gone against Detroit if they won and probably would've been smashed by them.

I'm The Icon. I hear all.

And by saying you're only 70% bald you just fucked yourself out of the "Free Lifetime Toupee" coupon I was going to send you. Grow your own hair, survivor.

Anybody that works in the industry seen Kitchen Confidential? That DVD is on the Pepsi thing and it's the whole series, like The Tick so I guess if I just shut up and get it I can't go wrong.

You deal with slow children all day at work. How bad can the "cupcake incident", which it will be come to be known as in future re-tellings, be as bad as going to work every day?

[quote name='terribledeli']my wife and I are getting a divorce over some cupcakes she made.[/quote]

What? Are you serious? What happened?

I think insomnia is for people that don't work hard or drink enough.

You never see a commercial with Amish people tossin' 'round in bed, hoping a pill can come and take their restlessness away. No, they got shit to do, they need to go to sleep because in 15 minutes they have to be up to raise a barn. They need their rest.

well i definitely didn't do shit today, i was expecting my 360 from ups, but they were toying with me. i could drink but drinking alone is boring.

yep, been four years already. i've only been officially out for something like 10 days, waiting for results from job interviews/applications.

[quote name='terribledeli']my wife and I are getting a divorce over some cupcakes she made.[/QUOTE]

ah, but what do the cupcakes represent?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Cops could've used jimbo as a model sketch for your average african american, but he's so damn black they couldn't make out the details in his face.[/QUOTE]

sickkkkk burn.:cool::cool:

I think the GGT might not be able to field a team. :whistle2:(

So far Inufaye is the only one that seems likely to be able to make it.

Don't waste yer time on me, yer already the voice inside my yed.

[quote name='wubb']I think the GGT might not be able to field a team. :whistle2:(

So far Inufaye is the only one that seems likely to be able to make it.[/QUOTE]

Challenge them to some online D&D. I'm sure they have their dice ready to roll.

Did Patrick Swayze ever star in a movie set in the near future?

If so I'm pretty sure that has to be the best film ever made.

[quote name='munch']I started playing Bully last night. Biology is hard.[/QUOTE]
I struggle with the math. :whistle2:x

I see that the Power Rangers movie is as atrocious as I remember it.

[quote name='wubb']Did Patrick Swayze ever star in a movie set in the near future?

If so I'm pretty sure that has to be the best film ever made.[/QUOTE]

I rest my case.

Red Dawn = best movie ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dawn

The plot of the movie is based on an idea that NATO has dissolved and an unprepared United States stood alone and was then invaded by the Soviet Union and its allies in the then-upcoming 1990, igniting World War III.

[quote name='munch']Challenge them to some online D&D. I'm sure they have their dice ready to roll.[/quote]

d20 4lyfe.

[quote name='Brak']I see that the Power Rangers movie is as atrocious as I remember it.[/quote]
Is it the primary color ninja suits or flying birds with purple vests?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Is it the primary color ninja suits or flying birds with purple vests?[/QUOTE]
I changed the channel. :cool:

Did you get The King of Scotland?

I was going to, but didn't.

And how many rounds are you on, JFD, you diabolically unethical lil vato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back