I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sleepkyng']sodomeg is fired.[/quote]

Probably.Well at least I can always fall back on GTA voice overs.

I have to say, after graduating last week and not having a free meal plan anymore. I've learned the value of a free meal. I'm heading to campus tonight (which I'm only a 10 minute walk from) because they're having a free BBQ. mmm.

I've ordered a couple more cds this morning: Massive Attack: Mezzanine & Radiohead: OK Computer. I can't believe I don't own either one.

[quote name='lordwow']I have to say, after graduating last week and not having a free meal plan anymore. I've learned the value of a free meal. I'm heading to campus tonight (which I'm only a 10 minute walk from) because they're having a free BBQ. mmm.[/QUOTE]

Free meals prepared and waiting for you every day, too. m i rite?

Hey munche$$$$a, I'm sending out the disc tonight.

Sean2-D2, Im sending Avatar to my brother tonight as well. After he grinds through the cheese, he'll send it to you.

I'm also sending him Madden 06, Nba and NCAA 2K6 to cheese through as well. If you want him to send those your way after he does, LMK

[quote name='munch']I've ordered a couple more cds this morning: Massive Attack: Mezzanine & Radiohead: OK Computer. I can't believe I don't own either one.[/QUOTE]

I also grabbed that Massive Attack album. Odd hole in my collection. I couldn't believe I didn't own Dark Side of the Moon or Wish You Were Here, so I grabbed those, even though I'm not a huge post-Syd Barrett Pink Floyd fan.

[quote name='manthing']Showerboy, who actually wants to play it...

Wierdo[/quote]

That should automagically disqualify him.

[quote name='seanr1221']PM sent Zew and Frost.[/quote]

Interesting. Not *exactly* nudes.

[quote name='tiredfornow']how could he have said anything worse?[/quote]

it's not protocol (usually) for mods around here to leave a post around that got someone enough points for a booting.

[quote name='tiredfornow']lets play for the GGTeam, zew.

Brak said he would join, too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Gully.

I'm down. :cool:

[quote name='munch']I've ordered a couple more cds this morning: Massive Attack: Mezzanine & Radiohead: OK Computer. I can't believe I don't own either one.[/QUOTE]
OK Computer. :drool:

---

Was CAG acting shitty for any of you? I couldn't get it to load for awhile.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you know thats just an excuse, manthang. :roll:

wubb - me, zewone and brak are joining the GGTeam in the Halo match.[/quote]

What kind of freak would make up an excuse of liking the actual show to cover up for easy cheese?

Oh...wait...... never mind

[quote name='tiredfornow']
wubb - me, zewone and brak are joining the GGTeam in the Halo match.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'm not sure they are going to be able to get a team together anyway.

----

Anybody else notice a lot of GGTers in the OTT lately?

Only if I get my Xbox back. :[

[quote name='manthing']What kind of freak would make up an excuse of liking the actual show to cover up for easy cheese?

Oh...wait...... never mind[/quote]

Hes easily convinced over anything.

If some pink can convince you to shower dick to ass with five of your friends... you must be weak minded. ^__^

Nah we got Brak, zewone and Teef all up in here. Those fools are die hard GGTers.

I'd like to do a board wager on the match but it's a little silly to set that up before the GGT has a team ready. :whistle2:/

That Free PM McDonalds Chicken Sangwich was pretty good for free. I think the menu price was like $3...:cold:

I want to try the AM Chicken, but I'm too lazy to go there in the AM...:cry:

[quote name='zewone']Only InuFaye.[/quote]

(yes cag wouldn't load here either...)

Man, the hate for Wubb and his Halo 3 is GOTC schtick must be strong for zew, brak, and tfn to become teammates to inufaye.

I'm thinking if the GGT wins budge gets banned for a week. If the OTT wins we'll ban daroga for a week.

Fair is fair.

[quote name='wubb']I'm thinking if the GGT wins budge gets banned for a week. If the OTT wins we'll ban daroga for a week.

Fair is fair.[/quote]

If GGT wins, ban yourself pengy...

We're all rolling in free sh*t thanks to Budgesicle!

[quote name='wubb']Actually suggesting a mod be banned is probably infractible. You're on notice manthing![/quote]

Suck it, Trebek.

[quote name='manthing']If GGT wins, ban yourself pengy...

We're all rolling in free sh*t thanks to Budgesicle![/quote]

I'm for this. Hell, if I had 1/10th of the skill of any of the 3 otters joining inufaye in the ggt team, I'd offer to help them out too. :)

[quote name='wubb']Free meals prepared and waiting for you every day, too. m i rite?[/QUOTE]

Ya. Part of my RA compensation was a free meal plan to the dining halls on campus. Now that I'm gradumacated I have to fend for myself and buy food.

Anyone here getting Boom Blox this week? Seems wierd that a game with Spielberg's name attached doesn't have high production values.

I'm thinking I might pass,

Also, I started up Jeen D'isgaea on my PSP.

Whoops, thought this was the GGT...

:whistle2:#

I wish this thread moved slower. Comments get swept away.

I bought Halo 3 around launch, played ft for a week, sold it, got the Legendary version for the ridiculous helmet from Amazon for $60, sold the "extras" disk and now still have the game disk from that sealed and in the little helmet case.

Short version: I'd play on the GGT team as I post there and they need people, but the game has only collected dust (figuratively of course, as it is in the oh so practical helmet case).

CAG needs a OOT - speed or GGT + non-RPG discussion thread. Where's the happy medium folks.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']
CAG needs a OOT - speed or GGT + non-RPG discussion thread. Where's the happy medium folks.[/quote]

Ocarina of Time - Speed?

[quote name='zewone']ahahaha, Jimmie is banned for 10 days and Cheapy is on vacation to get him off the hook.[/QUOTE]

What'd he do this time?

[quote name='InuFaye']I think Bloom Blox is going to tank.

Looks interesting, but not for 50.[/QUOTE]

Launching in the week between Mario Kart Wii and WiiWare was probably not the best idea either.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I wish this thread moved slower. Comments get swept away.

I bought Halo 3 around launch, played ft for a week, sold it, got the Legendary version for the ridiculous helmet from Amazon for $60, sold the "extras" disk and now still have the game disk from that sealed and in the little helmet case.

Short version: I'd play on the GGT team as I post there and they need people, but the game has only collected dust (figuratively of course, as it is in the oh so practical helmet case).

CAG needs a OOT - speed or GGT + non-RPG discussion thread. Where's the happy medium folks.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same Extras disc that comes with the CE? What'd you get for it? I popped my extras disc in once and that was enough for me.

Oh yeah I noticed I got upgraded to Bungie Pro since I played on a Legendary map. But that's only good for a few months so I guess they'll just strip anything on my file share above slot 6 once I get downgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back