I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did Master Chief ever remove the helmet? Wasn't there speculation it could be a chick, like Samus from the Metroid Universe?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I think he speaks some in the cut scenes of H3 at least and he has a manly voice. Based on the feminine grunts from people who choose female in H3 multiplayer I'd have to say he's a dude.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I bought the animated DVD: The Invincible Iron Man on release day and I have yet to see it. I gotta check it out some time this week.

EDIT: Damn...came out in Jan 2007...I've had it for over a year and haven't seen it :oops:[/QUOTE]

Just to warn you, it sucks. A lot. It's sort of Iron Man, but they change everything (including the backstory of the armor and of the Mandarin), and in the climactic faceoff against the villain he
doesn't do anything

I rented it for a quarter last weekend, and I overpaid. I could've made a better movie using the Wikipedia article.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Just to warn you, it sucks. A lot. It's sort of Iron Man, but they change everything (including the backstory of the armor and of the Mandarin), and in the climactic faceoff against the villain he
doesn't do anything

I rented it for a quarter last weekend, and I overpaid. I could've made a better movie using the Wikipedia article.[/quote]

Damn it...I was looking forward to it after I remembered I had it.

I know its only 135 points, but I paid you 20 bucks for 1,000, you stupid indian. :nottalking:

I need my Girls Next Door season 2, jackass. :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it...I was looking forward to it after I remembered I had it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was very disappointing. Doctor Strange was better if that says anything. :D

[quote name='Maklershed']So what's all the noise about with the scene after the Iron Man credits? Who is
Nick Fury
and
the Avengers
?[/quote]

After Marvel announced their movie line up...I think its pretty much going to be this team, give or take a member or two:

ultimate-avengers-dvd.jpg

Nick Fury is the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.

There's, Hulk, Thor, Capt. America, Ant Man :roll:, Iron Man 2, movies on their way to lead up to the Avengers movie.

LittleBigPlanet, delayed again. Seems like Home to me. We'll never see it.

Resistance 2 will have 8 player co op.

KillZone 2 dated for February.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']After Marvel announced their movie line up...I think its pretty much going to be this team, give or take a member or two:

There's, Hulk, Thor, Capt. America, Ant Man :roll:, Iron Man 2, movies on their way to lead up to the Avengers movie.[/quote]

Is your Spark misfiring?

Ant-Man isn't on the cover...GIANT-man is:cool:

MAK:

You know the Justice League? It's Marvel's Justice League

[quote name='zewone']LittleBigPlanet, delayed again. Seems like Home to me. We'll never see it.

KillZone 2 dated for February.[/quote]

Killzone 2 dated for February that is way to long although I never really played the first one. I must be the only person not even remotely interested in LittleBigPlanet.

LittleBigPlanet, delayed again. Seems like Home to me. We'll never see it.

Delayed 1 month. Now it's set for my birthday.
But then again, it was never a firm date.
The fact that they are showing off a finished story mode, with scores and enemies seems like it's closer now than ever.

The R2 8-player co-op is old news though.
It's nice that co-op has a seperate story from singleplayer though, and is just as long.

Any reason Killzone 2 is so hyped?

Killzone was boring trash.

Psi-Ops was better, XIII was better...

Did I play the wrong Killzone for PS2?

[quote name='Maklershed']So what's all the noise about with the scene after the Iron Man credits? Who is
Nick Fury
and
the Avengers
?[/quote]

Nick Fury is the leader of the Avengers, which are like a Marvel version of the Justice League.

[quote name='wubb']Not sure, but I think he speaks some in the cut scenes of H3 at least and he has a manly voice. Based on the feminine grunts from people who choose female in H3 multiplayer I'd have to say he's a dude.[/quote]

Or you could read the books.... they clearly show he is a guy. His name is John-117 after all..

Also, I just ate my free Chicken Sandwhich from McDonalds, it was really good. But not worth the $2.80 they usually charge for it.

That chicken sandwich is like a bogus Chik Fil A sandwich. I thought it was the southwest chipotle sandwich with the big piece of chicken and fixings. :/

[quote name='wubb']OMG only total nerds read Halo books.

I read Star Wars novels. :cool:[/quote]

Pshh... Star Wars novels are way nerdier then the Halo books.

[quote name='darthbudge']
Nick Fury is the leader of the Avengers, which are like a Marvel version of the Justice League.
[/quote]

Budge, Fury=Ultimates NOT Avengers

Get your sh*t straight!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did you even ask JimmieMac what I requested, zew? :[

@ Mox - I'm fucking with you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no response.

[quote name='dallow']Delayed 1 month. Now it's set for my birthday.
But then again, it was never a firm date.
The fact that they are showing off a finished story mode, with scores and enemies seems like it's closer now than ever.

The R2 8-player co-op is old news though.
It's nice that co-op has a seperate story from singleplayer though, and is just as long.[/QUOTE]
Of course it's closer than ever, it's being released a year behind schedule.

[quote name='manthing']Any reason Killzone 2 is so hyped?

Did I play the wrong Killzone for PS2?[/QUOTE]
KillZone is nothing. It's hyped because PS3 fans are hungry for anything that looks like it has any chance at being a good exclusive.

[quote name='darthbudge']

Also, I just ate my free Chicken Sandwhich from McDonalds, it was really good. But not worth the $2.80 they usually charge for it.[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']That chicken sandwich is like a bogus Chik Fil A sandwich. I thought it was the southwest chipotle sandwich with the big piece of chicken and fixings. :/[/quote]

Did anyone else's Arby's just have these same bootleg Chick Fil A sangwiches too?

The McD's version had better chicken, but Arby's had better bread and pickles

[quote name='zewone']

KillZone is nothing. It's hyped because PS3 fans are hungry for anything that looks like it has any chance at being a good exclusive.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I thought. I picked it up for like $5 @ TRU, and still thought I overpaid :/

[quote name='manthing']Budge, Fury=Ultimates NOT Avengers

Get your sh*t straight![/quote]

Really? I have never read the comics so I must be confused.

[quote name='Moxio']
fuck those sandwiches.[/quote]

I tried to fuck my Double Double from In'n'Out, then I got banned from the Rancho store... :cry:

[quote name='lordwow']How do you get banned from an In and Out[/quote]

By fucking sandwiches, like Mawx suggested.

The OTT can learn from my missteps :cool:

[quote name='manthing']Any reason Killzone 2 is so hyped?

Did I play the wrong Killzone for PS2?[/quote]Just graphics.

I've just spent the past fucking hour on and off to try and get our fucking ancient lawnmower to start for the first time this year. No go - I can't get it to catch.

I'm not fucking tall enough to get the thing to start. I can't pull the cord far enough and quickly enough at the same time. :bomb:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']After Marvel announced their movie line up...I think its pretty much going to be this team, give or take a member or two:

There's, Hulk, Thor, Capt. America, Ant Man :roll:, Iron Man 2, movies on their way to lead up to the Avengers movie.[/QUOTE]

The people who are supposedly working on the Ant Man script were involved with Shaun of the Dead. I wouldn't write it off so quickly. :)

Yeah when I played killzone I thought it was pretty average. I dont know why the 2nd one would be any thing more.

Hey guys, some guy I PMed here was selling an Xbox 360 that just got back from M$ after a RROD, and he is selling it for $100(Shipped, I belive), but it doesn't come with any Power/AV Cables or Controllers. Should I take the deal?

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey guys, some guy I PMed here was selling an Xbox 360 that just got back from M$ after a RROD, and he is selling it for $100(Shipped, I belive), but it doesn't come with any Power/AV Cables or Controllers. Should I take the deal?[/QUOTE]Do it, the "I just got scammed" thread will be dollars.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do it, the "I just got scammed" thread will be dollars.[/quote]

That is why I am being hesitant.... I would definately make him ship first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back