I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']My grandma has one... however I would like one for at my house.[/quote]
You can, it uses the friends list.

[quote name='Moxio']I admit, it would be funny if Budgy got a 360 case filled with rocks.[/quote]

Or Dill Dews...

Or maybe Grammy needs some 'adult playthings'?

Mirror's Edge looks like it has potentional, but at this point, it just seems awkward

---

Why haven't I heard anything about The Last Remnant in awhile?

---

Is that Haze demo up? I need to make a United Kingdom account..

Alright, we need to get a group together then. :cool:

You have a link for making a foreign PSN account, dallow?

Also, how is White Light/White Heat compared to the TVU&N(my only frame of reference)? Best Buy had it for $4.99 along with a couple other of their albums yesterday and it had me curious.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Alright, we need to get a group together then. :cool:

Also, how is White Light/White Heat compared to the TVU&N(my only frame of reference)? Best Buy had it for $4.99 along with a couple other of their albums yesterday and it had me curious.[/quote]

It is easy Jimbo. Just do it like normal, but say you live in the UK. Then just put in a bogus addy and stuff.

FYI, McDonalds is having a promotion till May 15. Buy a medium drink get a chicken sammich for free. So, you can get 2 sandwhiches and a medium drink for the price of the medium drink.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So someone asks me which one they should get out of a 360 or PS3.

I'm sitting here pushing PS3 as hard as I can :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='lilboo']FYI, McDonalds is having a promotion till May 15. Buy a medium drink get a chicken sammich for free. So, you can get 2 sandwhiches and a medium drink for the price of the medium drink.

Yay, finally found where I put my anthology of every single rare, unreleased Radiohead track.

Radiohead-2HB (Venus In Furs)
Radiohead-Ladytron (Venus In Furs)
Radiohead-Baby's On Fire (Venus In Furs)
Radiohead-Bitter (Venus In Furs)
Radiohead-Tumbling Down (Venus In Furs)

SO cash. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Alright, we need to get a group together then. :cool:

Also, how is White Light/White Heat compared to the TVU&N(my only frame of reference)? Best Buy had it for $4.99 along with a couple other of their albums yesterday and it had me curious.[/QUOTE]

Dallow will probably hate me for saying this, but I've never really liked the majority of White Light/White Heat. It's undeniably highly influential, but its influence FAR outstrips its individual merits. The albums it has influenced are much better. The main problem is that, in my mind, the Velvet Underground were never very good at "rocking". The just lack the energy, and it instead comes off as a dull, mid-tempo boogie. I very rarely NEVER listen to that particular record.

Definitely pick up the self-titled third Velvet Underground record and Loaded, as well as some of the great records White Light inspired, like Dream Syndicate's Days of Wine and Roses and (especially) The Jesus and Mary Chain's Psychocandy.

Also, do you have the entire Velvet Goldmine soundtrack that those Venus in Furs songs are from? The rest of the album is just as good, if not better than the ones you listed.

[quote name='darthbudge']Pshh... Star Wars novels are way nerdier then the Halo books.[/QUOTE]

No! You take that back! :bomb:

Actually let's settle this via a 1v1 Halo 3 match today. If you win Halo 3 books are less nerdy. If I win Star Wars books are less nerdy. It's the only way to decide.

[quote name='wubb']No! You take that back! :bomb:

Actually let's settle this via a 1v1 Halo 3 match today. If you win Halo 3 books are less nerdy. If I win Star Wars books are less nerdy. It's the only way to decide.

Whoever wins is still a loser[/quote]

Fix'd
:cool:

Everyone knows novelizations of comic books is where it is at

8-[

[quote name='manthing']Is your Spark misfiring?

Ant-Man isn't on the cover...GIANT-man is:cool:[/quote]

I did say give or take a member or two...

[quote name='Soodmeg']Is scanner darkley a good movie?[/quote]

Its better than a sleeping pill.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Also, how is White Light/White Heat compared to the TVU&N(my only frame of reference)? Best Buy had it for $4.99 along with a couple other of their albums yesterday and it had me curious.[/quote]They're all essential.
WL/WH is probably the most out there of all of them though and probably least liked.

I

[quote name='wubb']No! You take that back! :bomb:

Actually let's settle this via a 1v1 Halo 3 match today. If you win Halo 3 books are less nerdy. If I win Star Wars books are less nerdy. It's the only way to decide.[/quote]

It is on! Name a time and place.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So someone asks me which one they should get out of a 360 or PS3.

I'm sitting here pushing PS3 as hard as I can :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

Did they pick on you in grade school or something?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why wont I like it zew?[/QUOTE]

It just doesn't seem like your kind of movie.

---

Can I watch DVDs while I download the demo, or does that kill it?

[quote name='zewone']It just doesn't seem like your kind of movie.

---

Can I watch DVDs while I download the demo, or does that kill it?[/quote]

I think that stops it, but I am not sure.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I did say give or take a member or two...
[/quote]

I know...just sappin' your energon Cybertronian

[quote name='darthbudge']It is on! Name a time and place.[/QUOTE]

I have a map named Pi that is designed for 1v1 and a game type (1v1 Shodown) that is also designed for 1v1 (it's basically the same as standard slayer except the kill limit is 15)

We can run around in it for a bit before we start if you want to get a feel for it. I haven't played a match in it.

Can you play between 4PM and 6PM EST?

I can probably do anytime before 9PM EST but that window works best for me.

--

I would challenge you to a 1v1 match as well manthing but you don't own Halo 3 so you are clearly the real loser. :hot:

[quote name='zewone']It just doesn't seem like your kind of movie.

---

Can I watch DVDs while I download the demo, or does that kill it?[/quote]

Fair enough.

[quote name='wubb']I have a map named Pi that is designed for 1v1 and a game type (1v1 Shodown) that is also designed for 1v1 (it's basically the same as standard slayer except the kill limit is 15)

We can run around in it for a bit before we start if you want to get a feel for it. I haven't played a match in it.

Can you play between 4PM and 6PM EST?

I can probably do anytime before 9PM EST but that window works best for me.

--

I would challenge you to a 1v1 match as well manthing but you don't own Halo 3 so you are clearly the real loser. :hot:[/quote]

The earlier the better for me. Whenever you hop online, let me know.

[quote name='darthbudge']What does it do?[/quote]

So far, marketplace now has videos that you can purchase. Editing music and video also looks much better (you can now edit movies into categories like tv shows, movies, music videos, etc. Just like Itunes). They also finally updated the sorting menu by being able to sort by what you last uploaded. There's more stuff but I'll have to check it out later.

Seriously. How realistic is getting was getting the key to the city for GTA?

A week for about what? At least 30 hours for the main story. Tack on another 10-15 for all the achievements.

That is some crazy ass dedication.

This Wonderwall cover is fucking hilarious. :lol:

Dang, none of those Velvet Underground CDs are available for in-store pick up by me. Thanks for the response though, guys, I'll definitely look into those when I get the chance.

Here's the link in case ya'll were interested, the genres are screwed up though, like the 5 VU discs are under Pop, not Rock.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat149900050032&type=category

Selection isn't that hot but they had a lot of the VU and Sonic Youth discs on sale.

[quote name='dallow']I always forget that one Zew.

I thought it did keep downloads going for DVDs, but not for BD.[/quote]

Hmm, I always thought that it kept downloads going through BDs but not for DVDs. Oh well, I guess I should test it sometime.

Also...how the hell are you going to get the "kill a rockstar developer in a online game achievement?"

Not that bad sale.
Kinda want those Abba remasters I'm missing.
And some Joni Mitchell.

Hehe, and they have the New York Dolls for sale too.

If you ever get "Loaded", find the 2-disc edition. I think they called it Fully Loaded.
Some really nice bonus tracks.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Seriously. How realistic is getting was getting the key to the city for GTA?

A week for about what? At least 30 hours for the main story. Tack on another 10-15 for all the achievements.

That is some crazy ass dedication.[/quote]

So being portrayed in the game isn't enough, you wanted a key to the city too :lol:

I kid, I kid....damn you TFN....every time I see Soodmeg I'll always think of lil' jacob.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just cause you get 1000/1000 doesn't mean you get the key to the city, Jacob.[/quote]

What? I thought the contest was 100% GTA for a key to the city by Tuesday which is today.

I am not going for it I was just wondering. How possible it was even if you had a week.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Also...how the hell are you going to get the "kill a rockstar developer in a online game achievement?"[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's one of the crappier ones. It should have been set up as a viral cheesemint. Meaning you get it for killing a dev or killing someone that already has the cheesemint.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So being portrayed in the game isn't enough, you wanted a key to the city too :lol:

I kid, I kid....damn you TFN....every time I see Soodmeg I'll always think of lil' jacob.[/quote]

I an I wan bloodclot, ya?

yeah I figured GTA would take the top spot. But that's no biggie. GTA is just a flash in the pan.

Seriously though I think COD4 and Halo 3 fighting for the top spot is good for fans of both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back