I need my own CAG show OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I might. I want to save some points to see if they put anything new up. I want to check out Tsotsi, since I don't think I've seen any African film before?

Have you ever heard of Nollywood? It's the Nigerian Hollywood. Apparently they're putting out tons of movies: mostly shit but some are good.

I haven't, and I got Tsotsi. :cool:

I've never seen an African film, either.

you're no longer the OTT hero, budge.

becuzimbrown is.

why? i don't know, but he is. you're an old flavor, baby. :cool:

EDIT: I'm guessing it was the utopianmachine talk that got that loud mouthed 52 yr old banned. :cool:

[quote name='JimmieMac']She posts in the deals forum because she tried to be all sexy with those beaver shots she sent to be and then, when she asked me what I thought I said it looked like somebody kicked a hole in a bloated hog carcass.

And that was when it all went sour.[/quote]

^^^ That would be the utopianmachine talk Munch.

[quote name='darthbudge']^^^ That would be the utopianmachine talk Munch.[/QUOTE]

Eh...I was thinking the cancer comment did him in.

"Hook up with"?

You've been watching too much Real World, mon frère.

I don't really enjoy dating ;)

Hot? Eh, it's pretty trashy looking. I think someone did it for a photography class, but they did a terrible job.

How would you reach the net Munchlax?

munchlax.png

Do it. Those guys get all the hand towels they want. Not only at all games but during practices too. It's a sweet perk.

[quote name='lordwow']Ah yes, the old "we definitely need you to do a shower scene" routine, eh Sean?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: probably, she was pretty stupid.

[quote name='seanr1221']:rofl: probably, she was pretty stupid.[/QUOTE]

Ya, this one production team at my school always manages to get a girl to do that in their short films. I don't know where they find these people, none of my actresses are up for that.

[quote name='seanr1221'] for a photography class, but they did a terrible job.[/QUOTE]

these two things usually do go hand in hand.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, this one production team at my school always manages to get a girl to do that in their short films. I don't know where they find these people, none of my actresses are up for that.[/quote]
If you ever need a dude to drop his laundry for a role keep me in mind. I'll send a few headshots your way.

[quote name='Brak']Did you get The King of Scotland?

I was going to, but didn't.

And how many rounds are you on, JFD, you diabolically unethical lil vato.[/QUOTE]

You should check it out sometime. Pretty good.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nice to see this girl I used to hook up with is posting naked pictures on facebook[/QUOTE]
Pics? :cool:

---

I like how I got 3 hours of sleep. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']If you ever need a dude to drop his laundry for a role keep me in mind. I'll send a few headshots your way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks... I think...

[quote name='darthbudge']^^^ That would be the utopianmachine talk Munch.[/quote]

I'm assuming he said something worse and it got deleted/made mod-eyes-only when he was infracted.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nice to see this girl I used to hook up with is posting naked pictures on facebook[/quote]

Link? Pics?

[quote name='Brak']When can I purchase a suit in GTA IV? :cool:[/quote]

Perseus. It's in the middle of the "manhattan" island. the suits run 1k or 2k, mostly. It opened for me after Brucie called to let me know about it. But you could probably pop in without him calling I'd guess.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']sodomeg is fired.[/quote]

you leave li'l jacob alone, or I an I give you bloodclot, ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back