iPod Touch\iPhone\iPad -- Ongoing App Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions. :)

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

App & Game Review Sites

YouTube Video Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center exchange thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.
  2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.
  3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.
  4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.
  5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.
  6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.
  7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.
  8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE, or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.
  9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.
  10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. They have an Ebay Store that might save you a few bucks. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

The new match-3 variant Captain Puzzle is currently on sale for FREE (http://itunes.apple.com/app/captain-puzzle/id406622350?mt=8).
"Work your way through this thrilling match 3 puzzle game and retrieve the stolen stars before it’s too late. The star-powered metropolis has been invaded by villains, and its inhabitants are in dire need of Captain Puzzle’s help. The mischievous thieves plan to use the stars’ powers to take over the world and only Captain Puzzle can stop them now!"

[quote name='donniedroc']Back to the Future iPad came out on Tuesday. Surprised no one mentioned it (though I might have missed it.)

Does anyone know if Telltale games marks their games down frequently? It has been killing me to wait on Dead Space, but I know they will drop it to less than $3 in the next 3 months. Don't know if I can wait that long for Back to the Future.[/QUOTE]

Telltale does crazy sales pretty often. I don't know about within-three-months often, but they do it all the time.

[quote name='Dimsdale']The new match-3 variant Captain Puzzle is currently on sale for FREE (http://itunes.apple.com/app/captain-puzzle/id406622350?mt=8).
"Work your way through this thrilling match 3 puzzle game and retrieve the stolen stars before it’s too late. The star-powered metropolis has been invaded by villains, and its inhabitants are in dire need of Captain Puzzle’s help. The mischievous thieves plan to use the stars’ powers to take over the world and only Captain Puzzle can stop them now!"[/QUOTE]

Showing a buck for me now, thanks though.

The new update for Inspector Gadget is out now and there are lots of new unlockables including 3 new levels. Also the game is different than original that I bought for a buck. If you haven't updated it yet I suggest you play it as is for at least a few rounds before updating.

Terrables is the current Free App Calendar freebie (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id407424427?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4).
"Terrably fast-paced shooter that challenges your reflexes!
The Terrables are loose and on the prowl for the unwary.
They come in various forms and sizes with some nasty surprises.
Take them down with a bizarre arsenal right at your fingertips!"

OvenBreak–Infinity
is the new FAAD feature (http://itunes.apple.com/app/ovenbreak-infinity/id319378145?mt=8).
""You can't catch me! I'm Ginger Brave!"
A deliciously colorful and tricky game! Ginger Brave's mad dash for freedom has begun! How far can you take this gingerbread man?"

For you iPad bargain hunters, Pixel Pig HD is on sale this weekend for .99 (http://itunes.apple.com/app/pixel-pig-hd/id415147966?mt=8).
"The Fantastic Misadventures of Pixel Pig (Pig Acrobat) is a peg-popping, fruit-chomping, mud-splatting, gas-blasting, iPad-exclusive adventure for all ages."

So guys, I need some help with something.

I needed to reformat my computer, and I had been putting it off for a while. I copied my music library to a thumb drive before taking the plunge, and now that I've got iTunes redownloaded the music copies over to my iPod fine. It's the apps that are the issue. The apps are on my iPod NOW, but if I press "Sync", it says it will erase everything on my iPod and replace it with what's on the iTunes. How do I get it to remember the record of what apps I want synced on my iPod? Please don't tell me I've got to go back and redownload EVERY SINGLE app. There's got to be a way to get iTunes to retrieve all the licenses I've got on my iTunes account and put those apps in my library...

[quote name='PlatinumIce']So guys, I need some help with something.

I needed to reformat my computer, and I had been putting it off for a while. I copied my music library to a thumb drive before taking the plunge, and now that I've got iTunes redownloaded the music copies over to my iPod fine. It's the apps that are the issue. The apps are on my iPod NOW, but if I press "Sync", it says it will erase everything on my iPod and replace it with what's on the iTunes. How do I get it to remember the record of what apps I want synced on my iPod? Please don't tell me I've got to go back and redownload EVERY SINGLE app. There's got to be a way to get iTunes to retrieve all the licenses I've got on my iTunes account and put those apps in my library...[/QUOTE]

In a perfect world, you would have saved the .ITL (itunes library) file and then carried it over along with the directory structure housing your media files, including the apps. That way, you would just hold down the special key when you start iTunes to have it ask you which .itl file to load and then select your carry-over *.itl file.

Sorry, limited experience because I looked up iTunes transfers before I did/do reformatting because I know Apple makes nothing simple or easy despite the fact it should just detect the new files based on the fact they're in the appropriate directory and then just load them up assuming you have the proper account permissions. Since I know Apple makes EVERYTHING supremely difficult and completely contrary to what would make SENSE, I learned all about library transfers before I reformatted.

Because it seems unlikely that you still have that library file, I'd think the iPod being connected to your iTunes (with the same account as your prior one) would be giving you two options instead of the one you mentioned. You can EITHER load the files on your iPod back to the iTunes to make them match or remove the files from your iPod to again make the two match. That's what happens when the iPod is out of sync with the iTunes I'm connecting it to and the the accounts match.

Did you make a new account for some reason? Letting it transfer the apps back from your iPod to your PC should keep you from having to redownload them. As for manually transferring them, well you COULD always try manually adding them to your iTunes library via File-> Add File to Library or File-> Add Folder to Library. Easiest way for them to wind up where you want them is to ensure its set up to move all files into appropriate structuring via your Preferences/options. The apps, if you also have them saved on another drive, should be detected by the import process? I think?

I need a little advice too. I have a 160gb classic I use at work and in my truck. I kind of get tired of using the wheel though, but I have 64gb of music, not all of which I even know what I have.

Anyway, a guy on craigslist has a 32gb 2nd gen itouch for $100 he'll sell me. Thought about buying it strictly for music (I have an iPhone for apps), anyone have opinions of 2nd gen iPods? My sister has an 8gb and said the battery life is terrible. Good deal or no? And id probably sell my classic, it's a 2 week old refurb.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']In a perfect world, you would have saved the .ITL (itunes library) file and then carried it over along with the directory structure housing your media files, including the apps. That way, you would just hold down the special key when you start iTunes to have it ask you which .itl file to load and then select your carry-over *.itl file.

Sorry, limited experience because I looked up iTunes transfers before I did/do reformatting because I know Apple makes nothing simple or easy despite the fact it should just detect the new files based on the fact they're in the appropriate directory and then just load them up assuming you have the proper account permissions. Since I know Apple makes EVERYTHING supremely difficult and completely contrary to what would make SENSE, I learned all about library transfers before I reformatted.

Because it seems unlikely that you still have that library file, I'd think the iPod being connected to your iTunes (with the same account as your prior one) would be giving you two options instead of the one you mentioned. You can EITHER load the files on your iPod back to the iTunes to make them match or remove the files from your iPod to again make the two match. That's what happens when the iPod is out of sync with the iTunes I'm connecting it to and the the accounts match.

Did you make a new account for some reason? Letting it transfer the apps back from your iPod to your PC should keep you from having to redownload them. As for manually transferring them, well you COULD always try manually adding them to your iTunes library via File-> Add File to Library or File-> Add Folder to Library. Easiest way for them to wind up where you want them is to ensure its set up to move all files into appropriate structuring via your Preferences/options. The apps, if you also have them saved on another drive, should be detected by the import process? I think?[/QUOTE]

When I plug in the iPod, it's only giving me the "make it match by wiping your iPod's apps" option. I didn't think to back up the apps in any way before reformatting, because I made the mistake that Apple would actually make it simple to recover them, so I don't have them saved anywhere.

I didn't make a new account, but I did change the email associated with my iTunes account the week before I reformatted, if that's got something to do with it.

[quote name='Stimes']Super Breakout Ultra just came out today and like the other Atari Ultra games it is awesome and $.99

http://appshopper.com/games/super-breakout-ultra[/QUOTE]

I'm having a hard time telling what the difference is between this and the version of Super Breakout that I had previously purchased (which is no longer available on the App Store). If the only difference is that Atari is now forcing me to pay again to get any new updates for compatibility/bug fixes, then shame on them!

Edit: From what I'm finding in various web forums, these "Ultra" versions are just the old, previously released iPhone versions with the "classic" modes stripped out of them. fuck you, Atari!

[quote name='jacknicklson']Meow meow happyfight is Down to a buck[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reminder on this. I voted for it yesterday and forgot to check back on the results. Definitely different dual-stick shooter. Pretty fun game.

I've also really been enjoying Fly Kiwi Fly. I didn't play it too much the first time I downloaded it but I'm having a good time with it now.

[quote name='crunchewy']I've been known to dis you on this :), but really I do agree - the UI in Ra is pretty terrible. And the UI for the online doesn't make it any better. However, it is working now. It definitely needs some improvements, but it does work. FYI, the dev is active in the thread on toucharcade. I posted some suggestions for improvement there.[/QUOTE]

The problems with the Ra UI run far, far too deep. Frankly, I'm not even good enough with UI design to describe everything he's doing wrong. It's functional, yes, but it's not useful at all.

I mean, come on, pop up click OK dialog boxes for EVERY PERSON'S BID on by default? Eugh.

On the plus side, at least he made available the information you need, even if it takes a few slow-ass taps to find it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I need a little advice too. I have a 160gb classic I use at work and in my truck. I kind of get tired of using the wheel though, but I have 64gb of music, not all of which I even know what I have.

Anyway, a guy on craigslist has a 32gb 2nd gen itouch for $100 he'll sell me. Thought about buying it strictly for music (I have an iPhone for apps), anyone have opinions of 2nd gen iPods? My sister has an 8gb and said the battery life is terrible. Good deal or no? And id probably sell my classic, it's a 2 week old refurb.[/QUOTE]

I it's strictly for music you should be fine but if you think you may ever use it for apps get the newer versions. My brother has a 2nd gen and it's pretty slow compared to the newer ones and also a lot of apps do not work with 2nd gen and even with the 8gb 3rd gen if I am not mistaken.

...Gotta say, after two hours of scanning...I love movie scanner! It would be nice if you could make another folder so you could scan games. I really don't want to mix my games and movies together. But I think this app is really helpful...I can have my movies portable so that way if anyone wants to borrow one at my workplace its easy to show what I have and it's great inventory.

[quote name='super_dawn']...Gotta say, after two hours of scanning...I love movie scanner! It would be nice if you could make another folder so you could scan games. I really don't want to mix my games and movies together. But I think this app is really helpful...I can have my movies portable so that way if anyone wants to borrow one at my workplace its easy to show what I have and it's great inventory.[/QUOTE]

This. It would be so nice if you could divide between movies and games. I also tried scanning a Strategy Guide but the bar code wasn't recognized.

Oooh. New Cave iOS version of Deathsmiles coming! I like the Xbox version a lot, so this is another day one for me, especially given their approach to pricing. Cheapest out of the gate. And moreover, a new online (and local) multiplayer update for M. Bug Panic is coming! Awesome!

http://toucharcade.com/2011/02/19/cave-announces-deathsmiles/

I'm bummed I missed out on Movie Scanner. It's not free any more. I didn't want it for movies, but I would have liked it for games. Oh well. I'll add it to my appshopper wish list.

Mobile Mouse Pro (Remote / Trackpad)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-mouse-pro-remote-trackpad/id289616509?mt=8

Download the FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Mobile Mouse Pro to be FREE for a day!

Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into an in air, wireless remote for your computer! Sit back and use this remote to surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse uses the built in accelerometer to translate your hand motions into mouse movements on your screen. It can also operate as a trackpad remote, allowing you to control your computer with a single finger. Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter's best friend. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let the iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media and web applications. Mobile Mouse is the only app to feature a full fledged dock, just like you'd find on your Mac! Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular web and media programs for the Mac and PC. New remote definitions are automatically downloaded daily to your computer, so you will always have the newest remotes as we create them.

[quote name='bgame2']This. It would be so nice if you could divide between movies and games. I also tried scanning a Strategy Guide but the bar code wasn't recognized.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I had to sometimes type in the title for some of the movies I owned (cause I got them used at hwv)...maybe you could do the same for strategy guides?

The Balls! is the latest OpenFeint Free Game of the Day (http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-balls-extreme-sports-ball/id388148648?mt=8).
"Sports coach Timmins wants you to juggle as many sports balls as possible to prove your worth.
Bounce different balls (soccer, basketball, bowling, and more!) a number of times until they burst! Be careful not to let them drop, or Timmins will give you a verbal whipping!
The balls are physics enabled and can bounce against each other. They have weight and different densities, as well as sizes. Tap the balls to bounce them up, or flick them in a direction for more precise control. Bounce them as late as possible for a higher score and crits! And watch out, sometimes the coach will lob a grenade at you to make sure you are paying attention!"

If you're up for a challenge, Cubetastic (currently available for FREE) claims it's probably the hardest puzzler you'll ever attempt (http://itunes.apple.com/app/cubetastic/id417146589?mt=8#).
"Looking for a Challenge? Cubetastic is probably the hardest and most challenging puzzle game you will ever play. The game brings you in a world of cubes made up of different cells and colors. On top of each cube sits a light which you are asked to guide to the goal. Find a path to the goal by turning and recombining the cells of the cube.
We dare you to try to master this original puzzle game: 150+ challenging levels await you. You need to think three-dimensionally and be smart at it . You need to stay focused even during the hardest levels.
There are different cube sizes, different colors and a whole bunch of special items. We also included a few easy levels to get you started – and the game allows you to skip and save the harder levels for later (should you get stuck)."

Still feeling burned by that whole Valentine's Day debacle? Console yourself with Explosive Love, FREE for a limited time (http://itunes.apple.com/app/explosive-love/id405025826?mt=8).
"As an attractive monster, you suddenly find yourself surrounded by robots, all madly in love with you. Sadly the feeling is not mutual. Avoid the clingy robots by predicting their movements and luring them into fatal collisions. Collect points and survive as the difficulty ramps up, all to beat the highscore!
An addictive action arcade game filled with love and explosions. Integrates Open Feint and Game Center for achievements and leaderboards."

[quote name='crunchewy']Oooh. New Cave iOS version of Deathsmiles coming! I like the Xbox version a lot, so this is another day one for me, especially given their approach to pricing. Cheapest out of the gate. And moreover, a new online (and local) multiplayer update for M. Bug Panic is coming! Awesome![/QUOTE]

Bug Panic was sucky and Deathsmiles isn't anything special.

That said, I may still pick DS Iphone up just because I'm a giant moron like that.

I don't know why it has the equivalent of an "M" rating, but you can find out for yourself as Crazy Coaster is FREE for a limited time (http://itunes.apple.com/app/crazy-coaster/id407470076?mt=8#).
"One day, the world is swallowed by the darkness and filled with devil. Seven young people find they are the last men. They come together, drive the coaster, and begin the venture to find the secret in the dark.
Crazy Coaster is an action and adventure game. The brave young men as drive the crazy coaster and avoid the cliff! Travel through portals to visit evil world, ghosts, witches, devils, demons, vampires, bats, spiders and more! Nothing can block their way!
Drive the coaster! Drive the crazy coaster!"

One of the series of Fred adventures (no, I've never heard of them either), Fred: Floating Road is currently available for FREE (http://itunes.apple.com/app/fred-floating-road/id374234807?mt=8).
"The game is part of the series puzzle game, named Fred, which is also developed by Wizunion, LLC. The story is about a young hamster named Fred, to rescue the princess Rose imprisoned by the evil sorcerers, carried out a series of adventures.
This time Fred came to the foot of the tower, which been filled with some sort of magic power and the princess Rose had been locked in it. There are many rooms Fred need to pass through and some floating wood blocks in each room, Before the fire on the wall is out, Fred has to make a path from entrance to exit to get to the next room. After beating the boss in the last room he can see the princess finally."

Any good FM Tuner-like apps?

The one on the app store "Apps Starter Kit" page looks pretty decent. Anyone tried it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrono Gear']Any good FM Tuner-like apps?

The one on the app store "Apps Starter Kit" page looks pretty decent. Anyone tried it?[/QUOTE]

My favorite radio app is TuneIn Radio. I picked it up for $0.99 a while back and have been very happy with it.

[quote name='aaronmills']My favorite radio app is TuneIn Radio. I picked it up for $0.99 a while back and have been very happy with it.[/QUOTE]

I second TuneIn. It's an amazing radio app.

Stopping by to say thanks for MobileMouse Pro.

After messing around with it for about 15-20 minutes, here is my first impression:

I had been using the logitech app before this and I can say that MobileMouse Pro is vastly superior. It gives you so many features such as air mouse (works like a laser pointer) and media controls. It even has something like a home screen and you can cycle through programs you set there. It's actually really cool for anyone looking for a wireless mouse and keyboard. Speaking of which, the keyboard (compared to the logitech one) let's you switch to numbers and the function keys which is a plus if you're looking for that. Also, there's a presentation mode for... well, presentations. One thing about the mouse is that you can turn it to landscape mode and the screen will resemble a track pad like one found on a laptop.

If there's anyone curious as to how you set it up on your computer, it's basically the same thing as setting up the logitech one up. Be warned though, the mobilemouse site is a little slow (at least when I checked). Alternatively, you can apparently just type in the IP and port of a computer and let it connect that way but their site says that the app will connect to the computer via the internet so for those on a data plan, I'm not entirely sure how that'll work out (I can't imagine it'll be that much). Also, doing it this way allows your phone to connect to the computer even if it doesn't have Bonjour (I haven't tried putting in the IP and port manually so I'm not sure how well it'd work).

Another thing: you can apparently use this app to wake up your computer if it's sleeping, but keep in mind that your computer has to be connected to a router (I haven't tried this out yet).

I cannot recommend this app enough, especially for free. The features it has is incredible and it works surprisingly well. If you're looking for a cheap alternative to a wireless keyboard and mouse, this is definitely one of the best alternatives. I'm kind of curious as to how well the air mouse would work for a first person shooter game on the computer. The only downside as of right now that I can see is that it'll take some time to get used to the air mouse.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Two votes for TuneIn. Sounds like a go. Thanks for the advice aaronmills & Darknuke.[/QUOTE]

+1 TuneIn. You don't tune in by FM, tho, it depends if the radio station has an internet stream.

[quote name='Azuvidexus']+1 TuneIn. You don't tune in by FM, tho, it depends if the radio station has an internet stream.[/QUOTE]

No One like iheart Radio I think its cool

[quote name='Hirou']Stopping by to say thanks for MobileMouse Pro.

After messing around with it for about 15-20 minutes, here is my first impression:

I had been using the logitech app before this and I can say that MobileMouse Pro is vastly superior. It gives you so many features such as air mouse (works like a laser pointer) and media controls. It even has something like a home screen and you can cycle through programs you set there. It's actually really cool for anyone looking for a wireless mouse and keyboard. Speaking of which, the keyboard (compared to the logitech one) let's you switch to numbers and the function keys which is a plus if you're looking for that. Also, there's a presentation mode for... well, presentations. One thing about the mouse is that you can turn it to landscape mode and the screen will resemble a track pad like one found on a laptop.

If there's anyone curious as to how you set it up on your computer, it's basically the same thing as setting up the logitech one up. Be warned though, the mobilemouse site is a little slow (at least when I checked). Alternatively, you can apparently just type in the IP and port of a computer and let it connect that way but their site says that the app will connect to the computer via the internet so for those on a data plan, I'm not entirely sure how that'll work out (I can't imagine it'll be that much). Also, doing it this way allows your phone to connect to the computer even if it doesn't have Bonjour (I haven't tried putting in the IP and port manually so I'm not sure how well it'd work).

Another thing: you can apparently use this app to wake up your computer if it's sleeping, but keep in mind that your computer has to be connected to a router (I haven't tried this out yet).

I cannot recommend this app enough, especially for free. The features it has is incredible and it works surprisingly well. If you're looking for a cheap alternative to a wireless keyboard and mouse, this is definitely one of the best alternatives. I'm kind of curious as to how well the air mouse would work for a first person shooter game on the computer. The only downside as of right now that I can see is that it'll take some time to get used to the air mouse.[/QUOTE]

Also instead of using the IP address of your computer you could use something like DynDNS (if the IP address is dynamic).

[quote name='Azuvidexus']+1 TuneIn. You don't tune in by FM, tho, it depends if the radio station has an internet stream.[/QUOTE]

Count me as another satisfied customer for TuneIn Radio! If you listen via Internet streams, I have found nothing better.

Dino Rush is the new FAAD featured title right now (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dino-rush/id396101698?mt=8).
"An egg has just hatched in prehistoric time and a small dinosaur has emerged… and he's hungry!
Help Dundy the dinosaur make his way through tropical wildneress!
Tap to get Dundy to jump over obstacles, predators, melting lava or even quicksand. Score by eating loads of fruit to help Dundy survive and reach for power-ups to give him special abilities.
You can make Dundy fly, run, or even smash up adversaries… but whatever you do, remember to keep feeding him fruit along the way or he'll loose strenght and starve!!
Both skill and determination will be needed to survive this fruitfull adventure.
Boasting superb graphics, fantastic gameplay and great replay value, Dino Rush is an addictive and deliciously fun adventure for the whole family."

US Presidents is the current OpenFeint Free Game of the Day (http://itunes.apple.com/app/us-presidents-matchem-up-history/id338320169?mt=8).
"In US Presidents you get to learn the names, chronological order and to recognize photos of the US Presidents in this memory matching game with a twist. Each game consists of 4 rounds. In round 1 you match the president portraits and learn their names, order and years served. In round 2 you match the portraits to the names of the presidents. In round 3 you match the portraits to the chronological order in which the served. The final round is all words as you match the names of the presidents to the order."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back