It's not the end of GGT 137, but you can see it from here

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so again... any external HDDs that are reliable and good price? I'll keep asking till I get a legit answer

also fuck, I'm not totally into all that El Shaddai is about but I can totally back the fuck outa the visual aesthetic orgasm that it is... shit. I've only played 3 levels and man... been a while since I've seen a console game use hardware power for something besides realistic graphics. Nice ass color palette to boot.

mediaManager

shit.[/QUOTE]
That's one of my favorite levels in the game because of the design. Wait until the motorcycle level. So beautiful.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']That's one of my favorite levels in the game because of the design. Wait until the motorcycle level. So beautiful.[/QUOTE]

I've seen short blips of videos of most of the levels so I semi know what to expect, but its still a feast for eyes every time.

So um Joel, of all the matches you could of posted, you post the only one I lost. Nice.

WTF is Q? I was like OMG I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT!

Beat Gill on Arcade Mode with Chun-Li. It's...a lot tougher with Chun-Li than Ibuki. Of course, Chun-Li plays completely different than she does in SSF4 while Ibuki is more similar.

And the Replay Servers are working again. Huzzah!

I'm playing through Uncharted 2 again because...I dunno why. Just wanted to.

[quote name='j-cart']So um Joel, of all the matches you could of posted, you post the only one I lost. Nice.

WTF is Q? I was like OMG I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT![/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea, I'm not gonna do this youtube upload crap when people play me. I don't like putting people on blast.
Unless they really deserve it.

Completed some more of 'dem trials, got 100% for Ken, Ibuki, Twelve, Yang and Dudley tonight alone. Almost finished with every character's trials!
If I get bored enough to do more.

[quote name='j-cart']So um Joel, of all the matches you could of posted, you post the only one I lost. Nice.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

My old roommate pulled that with Blazblue. He saved the replay for the one time out of like...10 he beat me and always showed it off.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']A good amount of PS3/PSN games (PixelJunk games, Just Cause 2, MLB, and others) support it, which can be great with the video editor to tweak it before uploading it from that app. I recorded a video of an ump getting hit in the head in MLB 10 and cut out the fluff before putting it on Youtube.[/QUOTE]Other than PJS2 I don't think I've played any with it. I usually play most games on 360, so that's probably why.

[quote name='j-cart']So um Joel, of all the matches you could of posted, you post the only one I lost. Nice.

WTF is Q? I was like OMG I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT![/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']No replays of other games. Doesn't matter cuz I main Q![/QUOTE]
Yeah, because it's the only one I saved of the ones we played. I actually totally forgot about the ability to save replays until 2-3 matches in. Next time we play I'll save any of the ones you want me to and upload it, mang. Just tell me if you'd like me to save it before we start a new match :)

Also, I played Q yesterday and I sucked ass with him. I expected him to play a lottttt differently judging from how he looked. I can't wait to see Uraizen play him to see what he can do in the hands of a pro.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Keep jumping, bro!!
[/QUOTE]This song is in my head almost 24/7.

Edit: Dude, why the fuck am I awake?

[quote name='Indignate']I bought it when it was two dollars.

It's worth two dollars, I guess.

If you buy it, I'll play with you.
[/QUOTE]
I might consider it further then.
[quote name='distgfx']You better.[/QUOTE]

But
I havent played it that much on the triple yet

Alien Hominid is good, but kind of hard. I'd try the demo out first if you haven't played it before, it's definitely a lot harder than Castle Crashers and not for everyone.

Perfect Dark is good, but I didn't like it as much as I did when I played it on the N64. Something just doesn't feel right in it.
--------
Man, so I got home from a party and I can't fucking sleep. I am as awake as can be and all I can think about is one thing and it's driving me crazy.

I played Alien Hominid on PS2 and liked it....although it seemed to get impossible towards the end.

I barely played Perfect Dark on N64, so it would be all new to me. I did play PD0 though :lol:

Yeah, the later levels of Alien Hominid infuriated me! I got so fucking pissed back when I played it on the Gamecube that I wanted to break the disc in half.

You should probably play Perfect Dark, then. It'll probably be good since you don't have that nostalgia factor to hold you down.

FYI, for those who want the 2I colors, they're under downloadable content > my content -- there's a "color packs". Any character you've beaten the game with you can swap the six colors from 3S to 2I. Odds are, they're probably release more of those as the "DLC".

--

:rofl: at the timed exclusive Skyrim DLC.
Really? Keep on spendin' MS.

Get the Adventures of Shuggy on XBLA.
Puzzle fans here should check it out. Everyone ignored it but it's pretty clever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl: at the timed exclusive Skyrim DLC.
Really? Keep on spendin' MS.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, it might convince me to get it for the 360 (that's what I played Oblivion on as well). Although I'd like to know more about the DLC before I'd make a firm decision. It would also be nice to have information about how it performs on 360 vs PS3 but I have a feeling that information isn't probably going to be available till after the game is out so I'll have had to make a choice by then.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't know, I was just saying based off of Fallout 3 on PS3. That game was broooooke for me.[/QUOTE]

Remember your problems with Oblivion on 360?
Yeah, that shit didn't happen to me at all on PS3.

It would surprise me if Bethesda hadn't figured out how to actually write an engine that worked on both systems after porting Oblivion and developing Fallout 3 and having that engine used in NV.

Considering the normal timed exclusive windows (like on CoD map packs), I don't think waiting a month to have it on PS3 is going to make many people decide to switch platforms. Even better is, while MS may see some sales of the DLC on live and sales of the game on their platform, it's a third party game -- so unless there's a wackjob out there that is buying a PS3 or 360 for Skyrim, I can't imagine the profit from additional Skyrim sales on the 360 is going to end up as a ton of $$$ for MS. Now if it were a CoD based game where it has heavy MP and such? People have to buy gold subs to play online... so MS stands to get more money there, especially if they keep people playing by having the new maps.

Maybe MS is hoping that people who decide to go 360 over PS3 for the timed exclusive DLC will play so much in a short window of time that their 360s RROD and they have to go buy a new console to keep playing. I mean, after 80 hours of Skyrim on 360, who wants to start fresh on PS3... so even the most angry customer in that case will still run out and get another 360. :rofl:

While there may be a sliver of truth in this, most of it is supposed to be hyperbole. :p

[quote name='KingBroly']Guys, there's a simple solution to all of this:

Wait for the Inevitable Game of the Year Edition[/QUOTE]

No way I can wait, I don't think you understand, I NEED Skyrim...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='icebeast']No way I can wait, I don't think you understand, I NEED Skyrim...

OnePiece-MoriaEvilGrin.gif
[/QUOTE]

Well I need Gears of War 3, but I'm going to wait
...probably
...maybe...
pre-orders Gears of War 3 from Amazon

But it seems like right now that you NEED to upgrade to Photobucket Pro.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Damnit Capcom, you managed to make me interested in picking up Dead Rising 2: Off the Record[/QUOTE]

The sandbox mode? They basically had that in DR2 without the "challenges"... yeah, there was a clock, but as long as you did the first case or whatever (15 minutes tops) you could do what you wanted until the timer was up several hours later. [/shrug]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The sandbox mode? They basically had that in DR2 without the "challenges"... yeah, there was a clock, but as long as you did the first case or whatever (15 minutes tops) you could do what you wanted until the timer was up several hours later. [/shrug][/QUOTE]

But now I never have to deal with a timer. Which is all I've been asking for from Dead Rising.

[quote name='KingBroly']Well I need Gears of War 3, but I'm going to wait
...probably
...maybe...
[/QUOTE]

I think I put right around 100 hours into Oblivion so I have a feeling I'll get my moneys worth with Skyrim, even if I can't wait for a Game of the Year edition.

[quote name='KingBroly']Well I need Gears of War 3, but I'm going to wait
...probably
...maybe...

But it seems like right now that you NEED to upgrade to Photobucket Pro.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait on it either. I already pre-ordered it. I can't wait on fighters,Gears 3,Uncharted 3. The rest of the games I want I can wait till there cheaper.

I've got a insane backlog and haven't been gaming much, but Duke Nukem Forever is 20.99 for the PS3 version from the Amazon Warehouse and I've played it before. I know its worth that, but the question is... Should I wait? It will just get even cheaper.

I've bought over 20 games in the past two months and still have games from Nov I haven't touched. I really should stop buying games.

Far as disc my backlog is over 22 games now and several psn/xbla games as well.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
:rofl: at the timed exclusive Skyrim DLC.
Really? Keep on spendin' MS.[/QUOTE]

This is totally going to convince me to buy Skyrim on the 360, day 1.
fuck off, MS, even if I were to buy it day 1, I'd get it on PC no matter what.

Wow, Microsoft should seriously stop with this timed exclusive DLC. I mean ok I can see maybe GTA IV but just about every Bethesda game is better on PC.

If I were to get Skyrim day 1, it would be on PC. I am still debating it though, I probably will but only if I can hit a deal on it.

bread's done
Back