KBtoys.com/eToys.com 80% off Game Blowout (mostly old last generation titles)

[quote name='bmarquardt']Most of the games are $8 and primarly range from $4 to $12:

Link[/quote]

That's pretty much what I saw this morning at a local B&M. I don't remember any of the titles, but it was a half-assed cardboard display with mostly PS2 titles on one side and DS on the other.

[quote name='THECLAW92']Wow no 360 games how sad.[/quote]
KBtoys.com 50% off Game Blowout (old last generation titles)

Beyond Good & Evil (PS2) for under $10 is a steal.

I got some collection hole fillers for cheap: Jak 2 ($8), R&C: Going Commando ($8), etc

Also, I'll echo BG&E is a steal for $10 but I already have that for Gamecube

SI

[quote name='dsullo']a bunch o turds[/quote]
Clearly you overlooked Ping Pals :)

Mario Tennis GBA and Astro Boy GBA are decent at $12 or so since they're new/sealed, although shipping will likely kill that.

[quote name='johnnypark']Clearly you overlooked Ping Pals :)

Mario Tennis GBA and Astro Boy GBA are decent at $12 or so since they're new/sealed, although shipping will likely kill that.[/QUOTE]

Shipping was modest for me for 2 GBA games (came to $3.22).

I'm lookin at that cheap surround sound system (yes I know its probobly a very very cheap version, but for $10.. lets be honest haha)

And also that monitor thing for the Xbox is pretty cool

This sale ought to kill off most of the rest of this prepaid visa my one friend got me for my bday and get me about 10-11 games or so. There's some I definitely wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, even @ $3-4 each, but there's been some already I may well bite on.

EDIT: OK, so maybe 2-3 games that I'd WANT and maybe ONE of those surround sound systems(only because it has an AV selector built in), but that's about it I think.

LOL OK, NOW I know why KB mainly stopped selling games, when they have stuff like Red Dead Revolver for $50 still. Of course, they also have Robot Alchemic Drive up on the site for $49.99 too.

http://www.kbtoys.com/RAD-Robot-Alchemic-Drive-PS2-/PID/2049519/ctid/19/INstock/Y/D//SkuNo/118532

If they were clearing THAT game out @ $4-6 a copy, I might consider biting.

[quote name='UncleBob']Dang, I *just* bought Bomberman for $6... and now it's at $4... :([/QUOTE]

Price Matching

Items Purchased at KBtoys.com

If an item from KBtoys.com is marked down within 30 days of your order date, we will honor the advertised KBtoys.com sale price

I emailed them and they are crediting back $6 to my account for 3 games that were $6 each and now $4 each.

A possible noteworthy deal would be the 5.1 surround sound sysetm for $9.99. I'm sure its nothing incredible, but i guess it could be ok for a bedroom.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Price Matching

Items Purchased at KBtoys.com

If an item from KBtoys.com is marked down within 30 days of your order date, we will honor the advertised KBtoys.com sale price.[/QUOTE]

Nice find dude, i was kicking myself when I ordered at 60% off and it went down to 70% the next day.

[quote name='Bezerker']A possible noteworthy deal would be the 5.1 surround sound sysetm for $9.99. I'm sure its nothing incredible, but i guess it could be ok for a bedroom.[/quote]
Only problem is that the total including estimated shipping ends up being like $27 (no longer that great a deal).

Same with those screens: considering the apparent shoddy quality, shipping makes them STILL a bit more pricy than they should be.

[quote name='bmarquardt']I emailed them and they are crediting back $6 to my account for 3 games that were $6 each and now $4 each.[/QUOTE]

It's probably not really worth the effort for $2.

I did it anyway. ;)

Iron Phoenix (Xbox) $4
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (Xbox) $4
Breakdown (Xbox) $4
Second Sight (Xbox) $4
SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (Xbox) $9

Shadow Ops is a great game, kind of in the vein of the Rainbow Six titles. I picked it up at a Movie Gallery closing sale for $2 used in immaculate shape and complete. I also picked up Second Sight at the same sale, though there are about a half dozen or so items I saw on this sale I may want.

Now, if the weight on the surround sound with the multi av connectors isn't that much, I may still grab it, since my one buddy has a PS2 now and keeps switching his wires back and forth between his satellite receiver and the PS2.

And, I know what happened with my tv, eventually the ports wear out and it seems like the system is fucked up, but it's just the tv's ports. So, maybe I'll get him that as a cheap Christmas present.

Well, this sucks. I tried ordering Jak II, Cold Fear and Nightcaster thus far and they said they 'had to break it up into two shipments', which causes 2 seperate shipping charges of $3 something each.

So, $6 in shipping thus far and I could only imagine if I tried adding the surround sound system.

I guess I am just too much of a cheapass to end up paying that much for shipping, though it does come out to about $2 per game. Maybe I'll still go through with the order.

[quote name='bmarquardt']I emailed them and they are crediting back $6 to my account for 3 games that were $6 each and now $4 each.[/quote]

thats good to know you can do that . i picked up one of the ps2 monitors thinking they may sell out before they reach the 90% mark but fi they dont im definetly gonna try and get a price match. wish they had gamecube monitors too.

That surround system @ $10 would be a decent deal.

However, I picked up the Logitech x-540's for $30 AR a while back on Buy.com, and it seems like *some* great deal on speakers come out ever two months or so, with the last one being that $90 360 surround sound set. Obviously not the same category of speakers, but still, a good deal is out there every two months or so.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I'm lookin at that cheap surround sound system (yes I know its probobly a very very cheap version, but for $10.. lets be honest haha)

And also that monitor thing for the Xbox is pretty cool[/quote]

Shipping kills it.

-- Alex

OK What the flying fuck now!!! I decided to go back and order Syphon Filter 3 for PS1 for $2.79 on top of Cold Fear, Jak II and Nightcaster. SO, I notice my shipping charge is now $7.13.

I click 'shipping details' and receive THIS explanation of them:

1Action Command 16" Spider-Man 3 Figure 3.7 pounds

At no time did I even click on an action figure, so how the fuck did this get put up there now? Or did they just use an example of an item which weighs the same as my four games to detail why the shipping is $7?

[quote name='alexandertyler']Shipping kills it.

-- Alex[/quote]

Yeps. If shipping was more fair and less "Bend over and take it" I'd probably order the xbox screen.

[quote name='georox']As previously stated - SHIPPING BAD! It'll run like 17 bucks for shipping alone on either.

Don't think they work on 360/ps3[/quote]

you dont have to use premium shipping. thats for only if you want the item to arrive before christmas. i got the ps2 screen and only paid 7 and some change for shipping.

bread's done
Back