KMart blue light sale part 2!

Tojo

Banned
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know, this weekend (Friday,Saturday,Sunday) for Presidents Day there is another bluelight sale going on at KMart. 50% off selected games again. Not sure of the titles but I doubt they changed since last weeks sale. Just thought I'd pop in and maybe someone wasn't able to go last weekend or didn't have money. BTW, I can confirm this sale.

[quote name='Apossum']just called up a Kmart in IL and they said the sale starts tomorrow and that they have a lot in stock, fwiw.[/quote]

What town in IL?

Don't bother with Walmart of Fairfax, VA... Went there on sunday (feb 13)..found there games section to the left of the registar...a sign that said games 50% off then to the left of it a "Taped" arrow sign saying this SIDE ONLY..yet the sign above it said 50% off both sides...I pulled two games up and the indian guy started arguing with me saying only the games on the top part of the rack where 50% off (games that were 40 bucks or more) and dispite the fact that I told him and pointed at the sign and telling him that its false adversting he was like "i don't care if i loose customer" ... I just don't get these people why have sale that they can't follow there own instructions?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='ryosnk'][quote name='shrike4242']There were some decent picks out of the sale, such as MGS:TTS, Metal Slug Advance, Metal Slug 3, Wario Ware (GC), MP/Wavebird bundle, and so on, so if there was some restocks, it'll be worth taking another look at.

Without restocks, I'd expect the pickings to be a bit slim.[/quote]

How much were those games going for?[/quote]

I pulled the list up from the original post (Right over here.) that GuilewasNK was compiling, as a reference:

Lists with credit to original posters...

shrike4242 , yakko2564,jbroush99, jrutz, defiance_17, WatchdogXC, RenZhe, abilyk, Josef,
fleegs79, lorddct, StealthySeal, hotwls13, Chris in Cali, radjago, Medium Pimpin

If I left out anyone I apologize.

I am simply re-posting what has already been posted. Although most of these have been confirmed in other
locations, still YMMV (just to cover my ass, lol)....

GC

1080 Avalanche - $24.99
Conflict Desert Storm $4
F-Zero GX - $9.99
Harvest Moon GC - $15
Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time/Master Quest (GC): $0.01
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes $15 - $20
Metroid Prime - $9.99
Metroid Prime/Wavebird bundle $20
NHL Hitz Pro - $9.99
Pikmin $7.50
Pikmin 2 - $15 ???YMMV possible pricing error
Scaler $10 ???
Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy (GC): $7.49
Starfox Adventures - $9.99
Starsky & Hutch $5
Tony Hawk 4 $4
Turok Evolution - $2.50 - $3.50
Viewtiful Joe $10
Warioware $15 -$15.99
Wario World (GCN) $9.99
Wrestlemania 19 - $9.99

GBA

Beyblade V-Force:Ultimate Blader Jam $4.00 added
Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand (GBA): $7.50
Castlevania Classic (GBA) - $7.50
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - $7.99
Digimon Racing - $15 added
Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu= $4.00 added
Excitebike classic- 7.50
F-Zero: 14.99
F-Zero GP Legend - $14.99
Fire Emblem (GBA): $14.99
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - $9.99
Gradius Galaxies - $7.49
Gundam Seed Battle Assault (GBA) - $15
Megaman Battle Network 4: Red 14.99
Megaman Battle Network 4 -$14.99
Megaman Battle Chip Challenge - $14.99
Mega Man Zero 3 $15
Metal Slug Advance (GBA): $14.99
Metroid Zero Mission $15
Metal Slug Advance $15
Pokemon Pinball $15
Prince of Persia $10
Shaman King - $15 added
Sonic Advance: 14.99
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revivial $20
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA)- 14.99 added
Sword of Mana - $14.99
Various video carts (Pokemon) - $9.99 ???
Xevious - Classic NES - $4.99
Zelda: Link to the Past $15

PS2

Amplitude: 14.99
Bujingai (PS2) - $20
Conflict Desert Storm PS2 GH $4
Contra: Shattered Soldier $19.99 added
Crash and Burn - $9.99
Dark Cloud 2 - $14.99 just added
Dead to Rights 19.99
Def Jam: Vendetta - $14.99
Eyegroove (just the game?): 14.99
The Getaway - $9.99
Haunted Mansion - $9.99
Hitman: Contracts - $14.99
IHRA Drag Racing 2 $4
Jampack Vol. 10 - $2.50
Kara Vol 2 for 19.99
KOF: Maximum Impact $24.99 YMMV, it rang up at $29.99 for me
The Mark of Kri $4.80 YMMV (I tried this myself today and it was $24)
Onimusha 3 $7.50
Powerpuff Girls Relish Rampage $5
Psi-Ops (PS2)- 9.99 added
Resident Evil Outbreak - $14.99
Rise to Honor - $9.99
Saturday Night Speedway PS2 $10
SFII Anniversary Collection - $14.99
Sly Cooper 1 $9.00 added
SOCOM: US Navy Seals (GH) - $9.99
Spy Hunter (GH) - $9.99
SSX3 $10
Strike Force Bowling 4.99
The Suffering (PS2): $9.99
Transformers - $14.99
Turok Evolution 2.49
Viewtiful Joe - $9.99
Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses PS2 - $7.50

Xbox

Counterstrike (PH) - $9.99
Crash 'N Burn (Xbox): $9.99
Crimson Skies - $14.99
Dead to Rights 14.99
Fuzion Frenzy (PH) - $7.49
Guilty Gear X2 $10
High Heat Baseball 2004 $25 (could be lower, still marked at $50)
Hitman Contracts $15
Metal Slug 3 (XB) - $20
Manhunt - $14.99 added to list
Max Payne: ???
Max Payne 2: 10.00
Mechassault (Xbox, PH): $9.99
Metal Slug 3 $15 -$20
Midnight Club 2 (Xbox): $9.99
Midway Arcade Treasures (Xbox): $9.99
MVP Baseball 2004? - $9.99
NHL Hitz Pro - $9.99
Outlaw Golf 2 - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing (PH) - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing 2 (PH/non-PH)- $14.99
Rainbow Six 3 (Xbox): $9.99
Starsky and Hutch - $4.99
Test Drive (PH) - $7.99
Tetris worlds (xbox) for 2.99 added
Toca Race Car Driver 2/Colin McRae 04 bundle (Xbox): $14.99
Toca Racing $20 or $25
Turok Evolution 2.50 Xbox:
Unreal Championship (PH) - $7.99
Wings Of War (Xbox): $9.99

Nintendo DS
Sprung $14.99 added

PSone LCD screen $42.73-$50 YMMV, reported at different prices

Again, this was a pretty complete list, though there were a few odd stragglers, though covered the important items, some of which I mentioned, as well as others. Take a look and see about it.[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='moammo']stopped by one of my Kmarts today..no sale yet.. so i guess it does start tomorrow. what I did notice while i was there was like 20 MP/wavebird bundles :p and 5-6 LCD screens... :p ... this kmart was loaded.... i'll let ya know how i make out tomorrow[/quote]

I know LOTS of CAGs would be very nice to you if you could pick them up one, like TJordan522 and rawisjericho.[/quote]

just tell them to PM me..... i'm going in the morning to blow all my loot :cool:

hehehe

[quote name='ITDEFX']Don't bother with Walmart of Fairfax, VA... Went there on sunday (feb 13)..found there games section to the left of the registar...a sign that said games 50% off then to the left of it a "Taped" arrow sign saying this SIDE ONLY..yet the sign above it said 50% off both sides...I pulled two games up and the indian guy started arguing with me saying only the games on the top part of the rack where 50% off (games that were 40 bucks or more) and dispite the fact that I told him and pointed at the sign and telling him that its false adversting he was like "i don't care if i loose customer" ... I just don't get these people why have sale that they can't follow there own instructions?[/quote]

If the sale was for KMart, as a BLUE LIGHT sale would be, why were you at Walmart? :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='ITDEFX']Don't bother with Walmart of Fairfax, VA... Went there on sunday (feb 13)..found there games section to the left of the registar...a sign that said games 50% off then to the left of it a "Taped" arrow sign saying this SIDE ONLY..yet the sign above it said 50% off both sides...I pulled two games up and the indian guy started arguing with me saying only the games on the top part of the rack where 50% off (games that were 40 bucks or more) and dispite the fact that I told him and pointed at the sign and telling him that its false adversting he was like "i don't care if i loose customer" ... I just don't get these people why have sale that they can't follow there own instructions?[/quote]

If the sale was for KMart, as a BLUE LIGHT sale would be, why were you at Walmart? :rofl:[/quote]

HAHAHAAHA! Didn't even catch that typo until you pointed it out. Anyways, it's not the fact that employees can't follow rules or instructions that annoy me. It's the fact that employees seem to love the capitalistic executives (not that there's anything wrong with them) and they are against the customer automatically. So much for power to the people...

[quote name='nintendokid'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='ITDEFX']Don't bother with Walmart of Fairfax, VA... Went there on sunday (feb 13)..found there games section to the left of the registar...a sign that said games 50% off then to the left of it a "Taped" arrow sign saying this SIDE ONLY..yet the sign above it said 50% off both sides...I pulled two games up and the indian guy started arguing with me saying only the games on the top part of the rack where 50% off (games that were 40 bucks or more) and dispite the fact that I told him and pointed at the sign and telling him that its false adversting he was like "i don't care if i loose customer" ... I just don't get these people why have sale that they can't follow there own instructions?[/quote]

If the sale was for KMart, as a BLUE LIGHT sale would be, why were you at Walmart? :rofl:[/quote]

HAHAHAAHA! Didn't even catch that typo until you pointed it out. Anyways, it's not the fact that employees can't follow rules or instructions that annoy me. It's the fact that employees seem to love the capitalistic executives (not that there's anything wrong with them) and they are against the customer automatically. So much for power to the
people...[/quote]

Actually, they are more scared for thier jobs while at the same time hating said job.

[quote name='FoxStar']Viewtiful Joe for the GC.

Your Kmart might still have some extra Pikmins though, right?

[/quote]

No, they are out of the Pikmin's and the Pikmin 2s are not on sale.

[quote name='nintendokid']Word of advice: this bluelight deal is something CAG'ers can live without - it's nothing compared to TRU a few weeks ago[/quote]

Uhhh no. A deal is a deal even if you couldn't get in on it. There are plenty that missed the TRU sale but got huge hauls in the Blue Light sale. Don't rag on a sale because you didn't get what you wanted. This sale has been tremendous for me and I'm sure others..

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='nintendokid']Word of advice: this bluelight deal is something CAG'ers can live without - it's nothing compared to TRU a few weeks ago[/quote]

Uhhh no. A deal is a deal even if you couldn't get in on it. There are plenty that missed the TRU sale but got huge hauls in the Blue Light sale. Don't rag on a sale because you didn't get what you wanted. This sale has been tremendous for me and I'm sure others..[/quote]

Just because one CAG doesn't find anything they want, another CAG may find plenty. And one CAG can always find something for someone else. Which is what I do.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='nintendokid']Word of advice: this bluelight deal is something CAG'ers can live without - it's nothing compared to TRU a few weeks ago[/quote]

Uhhh no. A deal is a deal even if you couldn't get in on it. There are plenty that missed the TRU sale but got huge hauls in the Blue Light sale. Don't rag on a sale because you didn't get what you wanted. This sale has been tremendous for me and I'm sure others..[/quote]

Just because one CAG doesn't find anything they want, another CAG may find plenty. And one CAG can always find something for someone else. Which is what I do.[/quote]

Exactly :D

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Please...someone get me Lost Age? Me pay money. The damn thing is out of print.[/quote]

Lost Age? I didn't see that on the list. Let me know what platform it is for, and I will keep an eye out.

I went a little while ago, and here is what they have:

PS2
Psi-ops
Syphon Filter Omega
Onimusha 3

GC
Warrioware

XB
Mechassault
Turok

GBA
Metal Slug
F-zero

Final Fantasy HD

Bongo Set

PSone LCD

I will not know until tomorrow if these are on sale or not. If anyone is interested, let me know. Last time I just about bought everything on sale, but now I am low on funds. I will only be picking up the games I am truely interested in unless I have requests from you guys.

I got to look at the list today when I went by K-mart, but the guy wouldn't sell me anything 'cause the sale isn't officially on until Saturday morning. It was about a four page list, and didn't specify consoles after the game name. They are all 1/2 off.

There are three Jampacks on there -- Winter 2003, Vol. 10 and one other one. Besides that, I don't really remember anything else because I wasn't planning on buying any of them. I do remember seeing Psi-Ops though. The list looked pretty good, though.

I will actually pay 20 for golden sun 2 if anyone snags it for 10. Its out of print, INCREDIBLY hard to find, and the only store I could get it from charges 7 bucks shipping on top of 20 bucks. So I really want this game! Thanks!

Masha if you still see "Wario World" up at the K-Mart on Bannister can you bag that and "Fire Emblem" for me? I'm not expecting it since they probably marked the price right after I had them price check it but if you can get them I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='lebowsky'][quote name='jkircos']FYI I found PSone screens for 29.99 at my KMART[/quote]

You gotta be shitting me. Was it still marked at $104 or whatever it is...?[/quote]
My Kmart has them marked $104 and for the sale they are $52.

[quote name='addicted2games']
My Kmart has them marked $104 and for the sale they are $52.[/quote]

same here.. guess i'll see whats up tomorrow...

Shrike it's funny because the combo's aren't on special. shakes head. I commented to one of the workers and he agreed with me they should be able to set the price to clearance these out.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I will actually pay 20 for golden sun 2 if anyone snags it for 10. Its out of print, INCREDIBLY hard to find, and the only store I could get it from charges 7 bucks shipping on top of 20 bucks. So I really want this game! Thanks![/quote]

Really? It is not hard to find here. GameCrazy, Toys R Us, and Eb still have it. But I want it for less than $20 so am hoping to find it at a different k-mart. ^^

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I will actually pay 20 for golden sun 2 if anyone snags it for 10. Its out of print, INCREDIBLY hard to find, and the only store I could get it from charges 7 bucks shipping on top of 20 bucks. So I really want this game! Thanks![/quote]

Just got home after going to TRU and some other stuff but I did see that they had quite a few of these over there for 19.99. You might want to check there for one. I personally picked mine up on sale at Target when they clearanced it out for 9.99 :D.

[quote name='Sarang01']Masha if you still see "Wario World" up at the K-Mart on Bannister can you bag that and "Fire Emblem" for me? I'm not expecting it since they probably marked the price right after I had them price check it but if you can get them I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

I got Zelda (GBA) there last week. Black dude opened a glass for me and let me go through everything. I did see a FE there and they had Metroid bundles there.. Sorry I won't be able to get there tomorrow or Sunday.

I brougth the Wavebird with Method at my Kmart today. I see some game that I want will be on sale for 50% off. Too bad it said the sale start tomorrow so :cry:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Arkay Firestar']I will actually pay 20 for golden sun 2 if anyone snags it for 10. Its out of print, INCREDIBLY hard to find, and the only store I could get it from charges 7 bucks shipping on top of 20 bucks. So I really want this game! Thanks![/quote]

Just got home after going to TRU and some other stuff but I did see that they had quite a few of these over there for 19.99. You might want to check there for one. I personally picked mine up on sale at Target when they clearanced it out for 9.99 :D.[/quote]

Same as me. I got both at Target last summer/fall .

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='nintendokid']Word of advice: this bluelight deal is something CAG'ers can live without - it's nothing compared to TRU a few weeks ago[/quote]

Just because one CAG doesn't find anything they want, another CAG may find plenty. And one CAG can always find something for someone else. Which is what I do.[/quote]

Exactly :D[/quote]

Yep, I got Metroid Zero Mission last week for 15 dollars and I was very happy. I'd much rather have a great game for $14.99 than three mediocre games for 4.99 apiece. That one find made the deal a huge success for me. Thanks again to all who made it possible last week.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Arkay Firestar']I will actually pay 20 for golden sun 2 if anyone snags it for 10. Its out of print, INCREDIBLY hard to find, and the only store I could get it from charges 7 bucks shipping on top of 20 bucks. So I really want this game! Thanks![/quote]

Just got home after going to TRU and some other stuff but I did see that they had quite a few of these over there for 19.99. You might want to check there for one. I personally picked mine up on sale at Target when they clearanced it out for 9.99 :D.[/quote]

I wish some of the Targets here still had it. I have not seen it at any of them for nearly a year. So it was long sold before clearence time o.x

[quote name='nonggame']I brougth the Wavebird with Method at my Kmart today. I see some game that I want will be on sale for 50% off. Too bad it said the sale start tomorrow so :cry:[/quote]

With Method Man? Cool!!!!

I have been to many, many Kmarts for the last couple blue light sales, and I haven't seen the one game I want: Viewtiful Joe GC. I have my fill of Wavebirds, though.

[quote name='Stoneage'][quote name='nonggame']I brougth the Wavebird with Method at my Kmart today. I see some game that I want will be on sale for 50% off. Too bad it said the sale start tomorrow so :cry:[/quote]

With Method Man? Cool!!!!

I have been to many, many Kmarts for the last couple blue light sales, and I haven't seen the one game I want: Viewtiful Joe GC. I have my fill of Wavebirds, though.[/quote]

That's funny, because at the last two sales I went to (and 2 Kmarts both times) there wasn't much for the Gamecube except Viewtiful Joe and I've *never* seen one of these Wavebird bundles (either with Metroid or MP4) - none of the employees I talked to had even heard of them. This is just south of Portland, OR. When I asked one guy to call some other stores he thought I meant the Gamecube Metroid ($99) bundle. After he called 3 stores I figured out he was asking for the wrong thing. I'm going tomorow but I don't expect to see much (even Viewtiful Joe was gone the last time I went).

So craven goes to his K Mart shortly after they open, only to find the employees are too lazy to have already put the games out for display. I was quite pissed, but I will be going back in about half and hour to see what an get. Has anyone confirmed Sprung (DS) being 50% off? Thanks in advance.

There were 5 Metroid/Wavebird bundles at the Winter Park, FL location.......in the glass display case with a bunch of XB,PS2,GC and GBA games....... good luck

[quote name='PusherRobot']It was last week, so i'm guessing if they have it it should be[/quote]

thanks, it was in the glass case and i didn't feel like having them get it out, so i just said forget it. i may try it tomorrow, but it all depends.

Scored:
NBA Ballers XBox 9.99
Viewtiful Joe PS2 9.99
Omega Strain 14.99
Onimusha 3 7.49
Crash N Burn XBox 9.99 (thought, why not)
NBA Jam XBox 9.99

not the greatest haul, but oh well. almost grabbed the last copy of FZero Legend for GBA, but decided not to.

[quote name='craven_fiend']So craven goes to his K Mart shortly after they open, only to find the employees are too lazy to have already put the games out for display. I was quite pissed, but I will be going back in about half and hour to see what an get. Has anyone confirmed Sprung (DS) being 50% off? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I bought my copy for 14.99 with the last sale, so yeah, its %50 off :)

Pretty fun too

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='craven_fiend']So craven goes to his K Mart shortly after they open, only to find the employees are too lazy to have already put the games out for display. I was quite pissed, but I will be going back in about half and hour to see what an get. Has anyone confirmed Sprung (DS) being 50% off? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Pretty fun too[/quote]

i'll give it a try tomorrow, there were 2 copies left, so i hope they are still there. thanks for the heads up everyone.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='craven_fiend']So craven goes to his K Mart shortly after they open, only to find the employees are too lazy to have already put the games out for display. I was quite pissed, but I will be going back in about half and hour to see what an get. Has anyone confirmed Sprung (DS) being 50% off? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Pretty fun too[/quote]

its not at all Kmarts i just went to mine and SPRUNG is 29.99 .. I did get Hack Part 3 outbreak for 15 they had nothing else i wanted

No golden sun n

[quote name='slidecage']

its not at all Kmarts i just went to mine and SPRUNG is 29.99 .. I did get Hack Part 3 outbreak for 15 they had nothing else i wanted

No golden sun n[/quote]I thought you already bought that game during a Meijer sale. I wish K-Mart did have that game, because I'm missing .Hack//OUTBREAK, but I won't be able to be there since I'm currently not in Fort Wayne right now, although I'll be back in a week.

I went and picked of Wario Ware (GC) that I didn't pick up last week.

Guys, if you know when the sale is going to happen. Why not buy what you want in advance and pay full price. Then when the sale starts go in and get a price adjustment (aslong as you do it during the sale days). It is more work, but you can get what you want.

[quote name='mer71']I went and picked of Wario Ware (GC) that I didn't pick up last week.

Guys, if you know when the sale is going to happen. Why not buy what you want in advance and pay full price. Then when the sale starts go in and get a price adjustment (aslong as you do it during the sale days). It is more work, but you can get what you want.[/quote]

Two days sales such as the Blue Light sale are exempt from their 7-day price adjustment policy.

Hit three Kmarts and found the following:

Megaman 4 Blue Moon (GBA) (pickup for a CAG request)
Megaman 4 Red Sun (GBA) (pickup for a CAG request)
Megaman Battle Chip Challenge (GBA) (pickup for a CAG request)
Metal Slug Advance (GBA) (x4) (pickup one of them for a CAG request)
Bujingai (PS2) (pickup for a CAG request)
Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand (GBA) (x3)
Fire Emblem (GBA) (x3)
Zelda: A Link To The Past (GBA)
Castlevania - Circle Of The Moon (GBA) (x4)
Mario Party eReader card set
Pokemon Battle eCard: Iron Defense
Pokemon Battle eCard: Hidden Ruins
Pokemon Battle eCard: Freezing Ray
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (x3)
Wario Ware: Mega Party Games (x3)
Metroid Prime / Wavebird Bundle

All tossed into my FS/FT thread:
Right over here.

That sux about the price adjustment policy. Back during the Christmas sales, they had special one-day sales on select items. I bought my daughter a Color Videonow play in advance and had them adjust it.

Here is what I found at my Kmart:

GC
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime

PS2
Powerpuff Girls
Onimusha 3

Xbox
Turok
Psi-ops
Test Drive

GBA
Xevious the Avenger

Metroid Prime Guide (I could have gotten Zelda, Warrioware and Mario Sunshine, but they came up as 0.00 and the manager would only give me the Metroid because I was buying a Metroid Bundle)

Wavebird Bundle (keeping the wavebird for myself)

All except for wavebird is up for sale/trade

My local K-Mart has the Legend of Zelda: OoT and Master Quest Disc. But it has a sticker on it that says "$49.99 REDUCED $39.99" and they wouldn't budge from that price.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']My local K-Mart has the Legend of Zelda: OoT and Master Quest Disc. But it has a sticker on it that says "$49.99 REDUCED $39.99" and they wouldn't budge from that price.[/quote]

Did they bother scanning it?

[quote name='Kain Vincent']My local K-Mart has the Legend of Zelda: OoT and Master Quest Disc. But it has a sticker on it that says "$49.99 REDUCED $39.99" and they wouldn't budge from that price.[/quote]

is that what is scanning? or is that what they are teling you? have them scan it if you already didn't. or just point out to them it says not for retail and if they want to give you trouble, that you can report them to nintendo directly. will any of that give you the game, probably not, but its worth a shot.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Kain Vincent']My local K-Mart has the Legend of Zelda: OoT and Master Quest Disc. But it has a sticker on it that says "$49.99 REDUCED $39.99" and they wouldn't budge from that price.[/quote]

is that what is scanning? or is that what they are teling you? have them scan it if you already didn't. or just point out to them it says not for retail and if they want to give you trouble, that you can report them to nintendo directly. will any of that give you the game, probably not, but its worth a shot.[/quote]

The one I picked up last weekend scanned out at $0.00, so she had to change the price to $0.01.

My Kmart didnt have much...i got Viewtiful Joe for $10 and Metal Gear Solid :Twin Snakes for 15. not too bad.

bread's done
Back