Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CupsSliceofLife']Picked up Enslaved for $14.99 but it was still stickered at $39.99. Great game so far though.[/QUOTE]

I know Enslaved sold like shit at the Battle Creek, MI K-Mart because it was still priced at $59.99 (I'm guessing from when it was just released)

[quote name='Organization_XIII']I know Enslaved sold like shit at the Battle Creek, MI K-Mart because it was still priced at $59.99 (I'm guessing from when it was just released)[/QUOTE]

Enslaved was never priced $59.99. Namco Bandai dropped its MSRP to $39.99 right before its release along with Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom.

How is the Yakuza deal going to work? Do I tell the employee to get both Y4 and Y3 out of the case and have them ring them both up? Will they be aware of the promo? I don't wanna go in there Tuesday morning and tell an employee "This game is free if you buy this one." and have them reply "Lol, no."

[quote name='Buuhan1']Enslaved was never priced $59.99. The publisher dropped it's MSRP to $39.99 right before it's release along with Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom.
[/QUOTE]

Yet somehow Amazon had it for $59.99 4 days after release.

Look like my local k-mart still have plenty of KZ3 and BS copies. If Josh don't post my MvC3 25K points by Saturday then I have to pick them by Friday or Saturday as the latest.

Lies, I bought Enslaved day 1 at kmart and it was priced at 59.99.

I did use a $10 off coupon from the epic mickey coasters and got the $20 coupon in return which was not bad at all.

Enslaved is a great game, anyone who hasn't tried it out yet should definitely pick it up at 14.99. It was one of my favorite games of 2010.

I too am waiting on my MvC3 credit. Was hoping to use it towards Bulletstorm and then the credit from that towards Killzone 3.

[quote name='Buuhan1']How is the Yakuza deal going to work? Do I tell the employee to get both Y4 and Y3 out of the case and have them ring them both up? Will they be aware of the promo? I don't wanna go in there Tuesday morning and tell an employee "This game is free if you buy this one." and have them reply "Lol, no."[/QUOTE]

You buy both games at the same time. The promo either works or it doesn't. The employee's knowledge or ignorance of the deal has zero effect. In the slim chance that it doesn't ring up as it should, Josh will make good.

I had a dream last night that I was playing Mafia II. I'm usually not into the gangster genre, and I have yet to play my limited edition copy that I purchased recently. But, man it was wild... I guess I have a similar sudden vibe/interest with the Yakuza games. It's like, I just can't turn away and not play them, y'know? (randomly munches on some popcorn)

[quote name='Buuhan1']I don't wanna go in there Tuesday morning and tell an employee "This game is free if you buy this one." and have them reply "Lol, no."[/QUOTE]
So don't tell the employee anything. When they ring it up and say that your total is X amount, if that isn't the amount it should be, just tell them no thank you and walk away.

Whether the employees themselves know of the deal or not doesn't impact whether the deal actually exists.

I was going to put a smartass reply here, but...

[quote name='Buuhan1']Enslaved was never priced $59.99. Namco Bandai dropped its MSRP to $39.99 right before its release along with Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom.
[/QUOTE]
actually you are wrong it was $59.99 with a $25.00 coupon for its first 2 weeks
it dropped when kmart was running either vanquished or call of duty black op promotion (dont remember which as they were similar)

regardless it is an amazing game

edit - majin dropped to $39.99 before it was released

Josh,

What did you find out about the Sharp Shooter gun? Will Kmart be carrying it in the near future?

Would rather purchase it through you then BB but might pull the trigger just so I can try it out with KZ3 and Dead Space; Extraction.

P.S. Where are all the ________ that claimed Bulletstorm would outsell Killzone?

Game has been out a day and you're talking about either game outselling one another?

If anything is to judge, the midnight I went to, the bulletstorm line was 5 times as long as the killzone line, however.

[quote name='mebegod']actually you are wrong it was $59.99 with a $25.00 coupon for its first 2 weeks
it dropped when kmart was running either vanquished or call of duty black op promotion (dont remember which as they were similar)

regardless it is an amazing game

edit - majin dropped to $39.99 before it was released[/QUOTE]

that sounds right. I remember picking up enslaved for $15 as part of the CoD:BlOps offer. I liked it a lot more than call of duty. I never tried the DLC for it (enslaved), I wonder if it was any good.

The final chapter of the Enslaved was by far my favorite in the. It had the right amount of intensity mixed with urgency. definately a level to play when you don't need to quit part way through.

Great experience today at kmart..not only did I get someone who was lively and greeted me, but they also showed up with the keys within 5 minutes of the page and apologized for the wait. Got bulletstorm and kz3. Also got 18 Hershey bars for my pops for $3

[quote name='sadboy']I had a dream last night that I was playing Mafia II. I'm usually not into the gangster genre, and I have yet to play my limited edition copy that I purchased recently. But, man it was wild... I guess I have a similar sudden vibe/interest with the Yakuza games. It's like, I just can't turn away and not play them, y'know? (randomly munches on some popcorn)[/QUOTE]

Lol... Nice post. Mafia is nuts dude! The city is the most alive and realistic one I have seen in a game. Too bad the mission checkpoints suck. Awesome game so far though. And yakuza 3 is crazy too, just be prepared to do a lot of reading as it is subtitled with japanese voice work. Very satisfying game though, especially for fans of Shenmue...

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Game has been out a day and you're talking about either game outselling one another?

If anything is to judge, the midnight I went to, the bulletstorm line was 5 times as long as the killzone line, however.[/QUOTE]

My Bulletstorm is still wrapped -- I'm torn about opening it due to all of the mixed reviews. I wouldn't be so reliant on reviews if it wasn't for Dragon Age 2 being around the corner. :booty:

[quote name='Trance Addix']My Bulletstorm is still wrapped -- I'm torn about opening it due to all of the mixed reviews. I wouldn't be so reliant on reviews if it wasn't for Dragon Age 2 being around the corner. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Personally I played bulletstorm yesterday from 12:15 am till 9 am and loved it, I'm not done with the campaign yet, havent even opened Killzone 3.

[quote name='brewin']Lol... Nice post. Mafia is nuts dude! The city is the most alive and realistic one I have seen in a game. Too bad the mission checkpoints suck. Awesome game so far though. And yakuza 3 is crazy too, just be prepared to do a lot of reading as it is subtitled with japanese voice work. Very satisfying game though, especially for fans of Shenmue...[/QUOTE]

Have you been to the Waterville store? Does it have the KZ3 HE? Or just the standard editions?

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Personally I played bulletstorm yesterday from 12:15 am till 9 am and loved it, I'm not done with the campaign yet, havent even opened Killzone 3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the incentive :)

this is a stupid question, but is a sears gift card good at kmart. josh sent me one for the tdu2 deal and i wasnt sure if it worked at kmart

[quote name='GBAstar']Have you been to the Waterville store? Does it have the KZ3 HE? Or just the standard editions?[/QUOTE]

I'll be in there soon. Will let you know... Rarely get the collectors editions at that store, unless of course its Halo or Epic Mickey. Was surpirsed to see an AC: Brotherhood CE there last week though!

[quote name='razgriz417']definately why Josh was told to wait until Wednesday afternoon to post the deal[/QUOTE]

Well, Nintendo sure knows how to clear out inventory before a new system launch.... I know at least 5 people that already have multiple DS's that will be all over these.

[quote name='razgriz417']definately why Josh was told to wait until Wednesday afternoon to post the deal[/QUOTE]

99.9% of game-related websites are blocked at my work (yet cheapassgamer gets through? :rofl:) so would you mind briefly sharing what that's all about?

[quote name='camelking6969']this is a stupid question, but is a sears gift card good at kmart. josh sent me one for the tdu2 deal and i wasnt sure if it worked at kmart[/QUOTE]
i had a sears gift card and used it at kmart, but it also had a small kmart logo on the back or something

[quote name='chriscolbert']99.9% of game-related websites are blocked at my work (yet cheapassgamer gets through? :rofl:) so would you mind briefly sharing what that's all about?[/QUOTE]

" LIMITED-EDITION ETCHED NINTENDO DSI BUNDLES COMMEMORATE LAUNCH OF NEW POKÉMON GAMES

Starting March 6, Nintendo will offer consumers an especially exciting way to experience the new PokémonBlack Version and Pokémon White Version video games. Two limited-edition etched black and white Nintendo DSi™ bundles will be available at retailers while supplies last.

The black system bundles will be packaged with the Pokémon Black Version game, while the white system bundles will be packaged with a copy of the Pokémon White Version game. Both the black systems and white systems will feature the new Legendary Pokémon Reshiram™ and Zekrom™ etched onto the casing. Reshiram and Zekrom are among the more than 150 never-before-seen Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. The bundles will also include a custom Pokémon Nintendo DSi carrying case. Each bundle will be offered at a suggested retail price of $179.99."

No pic available on nintendo's site.

[quote name='chriscolbert']99.9% of game-related websites are blocked at my work (yet cheapassgamer gets through? :rofl:) so would you mind briefly sharing what that's all about?[/QUOTE]

taken from gaf

PokemonBW_02.jpg

PokemonBW_03.jpg

and I just bought a new dsi xl for pokemon, gonna skip these

Im not sure what you mean by mixed reviews. Its doing rather well on metacritic. At the moment its even better the KZ3

[quote name='Trance Addix']My Bulletstorm is still wrapped -- I'm torn about opening it due to all of the mixed reviews. I wouldn't be so reliant on reviews if it wasn't for Dragon Age 2 being around the corner. :booty:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Megatim81']" LIMITED-EDITION ETCHED NINTENDO DSI BUNDLES COMMEMORATE LAUNCH OF NEW POKÉMON GAMES

Starting March 6, Nintendo will offer consumers an especially exciting way to experience the new PokémonBlack Version and Pokémon White Version video games. Two limited-edition etched black and white Nintendo DSi™ bundles will be available at retailers while supplies last.

The black system bundles will be packaged with the Pokémon Black Version game, while the white system bundles will be packaged with a copy of the Pokémon White Version game. Both the black systems and white systems will feature the new Legendary Pokémon Reshiram™ and Zekrom™ etched onto the casing. Reshiram and Zekrom are among the more than 150 never-before-seen Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. The bundles will also include a custom Pokémon Nintendo DSi carrying case. Each bundle will be offered at a suggested retail price of $179.99."

No pic available on nintendo's site.[/QUOTE]
This was the announcement they wanted me to wait for. We'll work on posting the blog today.

You are Thursday in Moscow and yet Pokemon deal is not .

For Alabama CAGs the Gardendale Kmart has 7 copies of enslaved for the PS3 none for 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Josh, wondering if we would be getting the $25 gift card in the mail or in our SYWR account for not getting the 20,000 points for the KZ3 Helghast?

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Of course they release the best looking editions of the DSi to date weeks before the 3DS is released, fucking nintendo.[/QUOTE]

that's the nintendo way.. I like the Red 25th anniversary one from last year best though.

Hey SHC-Gamer - I know it was asked earlier in the month but I just wanna express interest in Final Fantasy Dissidia 2 and Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday - I know you said it was more likely to stock them/have a deal now that they're $30 but didn't see any updates.

Also any chance for a FF14 PC drop/deal? Seems they've made some big changes and they aren't charging a monthly fee yet - plus a friend was talking it up and has me interested. Thanks!

Those are the first DSis with any sort of designs on them other than just solid colors, if I'm not mistaken.

That takes some brass balls on the part of Nintendo to sell that 3 weeks before they launch a new handheld. I don't see how they won't cannibalize each other's sales. Maybe they plan on being so supply-constrained on the 3DS it won't matter to them. Crazy.

[quote name='Altanis']So don't tell the employee anything. When they ring it up and say that your total is X amount, if that isn't the amount it should be, just tell them no thank you and walk away.

Whether the employees themselves know of the deal or not doesn't impact whether the deal actually exists.

I was going to put a smartass reply here, but...[/QUOTE]

HAHA, is this a new tamer altanis? ;)

[quote name='Scorch']i feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't give a flying fuck about Pokémon.[/QUOTE]

naw i gave up on Pokemon once they hit like 300 different kinds.. growing up though it was the shit!! now that i think about it, i just had a Pokemon conversation with like 5 other guys lol..

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']This was the announcement they wanted me to wait for. We'll work on posting the blog today.[/QUOTE]...But I don't want a DSi, nor do I need one with the 3DS coming out. I hope the deal isn't solely based on these. :cry:

Isnt there like 900 pokemon now, how the fuck do kids keep up with that many? I remember when I was younger and pokemon red and blue came out, 12 years ago, and there were 150, that was alot to keep up with then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back