List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cage017']Wow, I didn't realize so many people would want this. I received the codes in the mail and I don't have an Xbox 360 so I would rather give them away to avoid any trading issues.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I actually received two PM's for the female shirt so I'm sending it to the first person who PMed me. Congratulations, Punluvin.

I still have the male code up for grabs. I'm new at this giveaway thing so first person to PM me as of 10:07 to ask for it gets it.[/QUOTE]

You need to read the post I WAS FIRST TO ASK so next time dont post shit without RULE, no im not a swore loser but I bet all us contacted you on the
post first and you just ignored us bc of pm!!

I still feel like a sucker for missing out on that ninja female garb that was free for a bit last week. :/ by the time I got home and signed on my girl's account to go download it, it was still marked at 0 but it was unavailable :( it is a great item tho.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']I still feel like a sucker for missing out on that ninja female garb that was free for a bit last week. :/ by the time I got home and signed on my girl's account to go download it, it was still marked at 0 but it was unavailable :( it is a great item tho.[/QUOTE]

i kno i was going to change my avatar as a girl just to get it but by the time i did it and went back it cost MSP..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i kno i was going to change my avatar as a girl just to get it but by the time i did it and went back it cost MSP..[/QUOTE]

because the free lightsabers I got I changed mine to a female to get the ninja outfit, my girlfriend
was all, *my avatar* HES GAY, I IDC it was FREE :)

There is a free theme and gamerpic pack for Magic:The Gathering Mirrodin Besieged that I just noticed on the newest items on the dash. Sorry if it's a repost, but I went back like 3 pages and didn't see it mentioned, and haven't been on the XBox for like a week until just now to notice it myself.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']because the free lightsabers I got I changed mine to a female to get the ninja outfit, my girlfriend
was all, *my avatar* HES GAY, I IDC it was FREE :)[/QUOTE]

Lmao thats what im saying now look how much it cost lol

[quote name='Cage017']Wow, I didn't realize so many people would want this. I received the codes in the mail and I don't have an Xbox 360 so I would rather give them away to avoid any trading issues.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I actually received two PM's for the female shirt so I'm sending it to the first person who PMed me. Congratulations, Punluvin.

I still have the male code up for grabs. I'm new at this giveaway thing so first person to PM me as of 10:07 to ask for it gets it.[/QUOTE]

Good stuff. In the future, though, it would probably be a good idea to make a new thread and lay out the rules (i.e., say that it will go to the first person who PMs you, or the first person who comments, or the first person who can answer a question, or something) just so that there's no confusion.

Thanks for the giveaway, and I hope you have a happy New Year! :D

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']Lmao thats what im saying now look how much it cost lol[/QUOTE]

Yes I was in the clicking of gettin my girlfriend it and it froze on the XboX and after I restarted XboX, it said it was bought
but I went online and noticed it was 240ms again but on the XboX said 0 I was lucky.... I sorry you didn't get it

[quote name='Cage017']Thanks again. Sorry for any confusion I caused.[/QUOTE]

No biggie I didn't mean to sound rude, just we LOVE FREE STUFF and hate lurkers!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Yes I was in the clicking of gettin my girlfriend it and it froze on the XboX and after I restarted XboX, it said it was bought
but I went online and noticed it was 240ms again but on the XboX said 0 I was lucky.... I sorry you didn't get it[/QUOTE]

I must say, it does look quite snazzy with the dual lightsabers.

[quote name='Cage017']Thanks again. Sorry for any confusion I caused.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again man. My wife loves it.

Also as a note, I set him a PM right after he posted it, which was before there were any repsonses to the thread. I have only recently found out about this site and signed up, but I'm not a "lurker."

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']You need to read the post I WAS FIRST TO ASK so next time dont post shit without RULE, no im not a swore loser but I bet all us contacted you on the
post first and you just ignored us bc of pm!![/QUOTE]

You need to calm down. You don't know that you were first to ask. Someone could have PM'd him when they saw his post.

Either way, they are his codes to give and there is no set "rule." It's up to him on how he wants to give them away.

[quote name='Trakan']You need to calm down. You don't know that you were first to ask. Someone could have PM'd him when they saw his post.

Either way, they are his codes to give and there is no set "rule." It's up to him on how he wants to give them away.[/QUOTE]

I said sorry so stop commenting on the subject dang!! It already old news

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']I said sorry so stop commenting on the subject dang!! It already old news[/QUOTE]

Er, I would be a little politer to the moderator if I were you. Just sayin'.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']I said sorry so stop commenting on the subject dang!! It already old news[/QUOTE]The issue with the post you reported isn't report-worthy. Please don't waste time on posts that don't need to be reported.

[quote name='Kamera']Er, I would be a little politer to the moderator if I were you. Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]Good advice. People tend not to follow it.

[quote name='shrike4242']The issue with the post you reported isn't report-worthy. Please don't waste time on posts that don't need to be reported.

Good advice. People tend not to follow it.[/QUOTE]

So all the posts I had on free things someone reported and you delete, and they reposted was. Yea okay!!

I got this in my email today... hope someone enjoys it!

5911e92f.png

[quote name='COLDblood']I got this in my email today... hope someone enjoys it!

5911e92f.png
[/QUOTE]

It isn't valid :(

How did you get it anyways?

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']So all the posts I had on free things someone reported and you delete, and they reposted was. Yea okay!![/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously, that's now two moderators you got smart with me. Here's some advice: knock it off if you want hang around.

[quote name='CactiNomad']It isn't valid :(

How did you get it anyways?[/QUOTE]

it should not be invalid... maybe used.

I got it from the newsletter.

[quote name='COLDblood']it should not be invalid... maybe used.

I got it from the newsletter.[/QUOTE]

I tried it and it said it was used.

[quote name='Punluvin']I tried it and it said it was used.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you don't get it within seconds of it being posted, somebody else likely did.

I'm not exaggerating. Seconds. People patrol this site constantly.

[quote name='mrosnwo']There is a free theme and gamerpic pack for Magic:The Gathering Mirrodin Besieged that I just noticed on the newest items on the dash. Sorry if it's a repost, but I went back like 3 pages and didn't see it mentioned, and haven't been on the XBox for like a week until just now to notice it myself.[/QUOTE]
Wow, thank you. The theme isn't premium and the pics aren't too great, but nice all the same. Here are the links.

MtG Theme

MtG Gamerpics

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']I said sorry so stop commenting on the subject dang!! It already old news[/QUOTE]

dude, why are you always the one bitching or getting yelled @ on here? i dont understand....and yeah, they were his codes not yours, so fucking deal with it.

[quote name='Ew0k5AN0nomi5']dude, why are you always the one bitching or getting yelled @ on here? i dont understand....and yeah, they were his codes not yours, so fucking deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think he is harmless and quite amusing and actually acts like his avatar implies. xD Maybe he is like my good friend Tommy Saxondale dealing with anger issues lol and whenever I have seen him have a madness explosion he apologies soon after. Harmless

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Personally, I think he is harmless and quite amusing and actually acts like his avatar implies. xD Maybe he is like my good friend Tommy Saxondale dealing with anger issues lol and whenever I have seen him have a madness explosion he apologies soon after. Harmless[/QUOTE]

Thank you but whats more annoying is how many people keep talking about my two out bursts, bringing more drama.
But if yall must know why I very ticked was I posted many codes back for yall to have for free gear and someone flagged
me and got them deleted after I got a pm saying he took them all and didnt share, I said w.e. I should've pm them then
I updated the thread with a huge update on gear and just heads up for other things that are no longer free and he flagged
that too then he reposted them under his tag second after mine were removed. Besides my word and my girlfriend all that was removed and happened earlier one morning.

I may be pissed time to time but I worked hard to get yall controller codes and other stuff and someone just came and was a butt about it, so I still
annoyed. Plus I said sorry I don't needa be told 10 more times chill out because I am chill, so please stop addressing it, now gossip is over can we please get back to CAG's

[quote name='Andami']Wow, thank you. The theme isn't premium and the pics aren't too great, but nice all the same. Here are the links.

MtG Theme

MtG Gamerpics[/QUOTE]

Excellent! My hubby and I are big MTG fans, so free MTG stuff is a major perk!

Now if only they'd release the 3rd expansion for Duels of the Planeswalkers on 360...

[quote name='BlazeP']Only for the US : (

Such bullshit MS.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you make a us Xbox account and us that one to download it onto your console? Just create a hotmail account that says you're in the US and sign up for a new Xbox Account (again making sure that the region is set to US).

[quote name='Punluvin']Why don't you make a us Xbox account and us that one to download it onto your console? Just create a hotmail account that says you're in the US and sign up for a new Xbox Account (again making sure that the region is set to US).[/QUOTE]

Way ahead of you. I have a US, UK and Canadian (main) account. ;)

[quote name='Punluvin']Why don't you make a us Xbox account and us that one to download it onto your console? Just create a hotmail account that says you're in the US and sign up for a new Xbox Account (again making sure that the region is set to US).[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure the consoles is set to Eur.... even if the gamertag is es-US,
plus your internet modem is encrypted to US or EUR isp, it might work I doubt
but should still try though, worth a shot. But I can be wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Personally, I think he is harmless and quite amusing and actually acts like his avatar implies. xD Maybe he is like my good friend Tommy Saxondale dealing with anger issues lol and whenever I have seen him have a madness explosion he apologies soon after. Harmless[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah definately agree with u on that. usually good for a laugh, i attempted to set my post to the tune of *tiredly amused* ha.

[quote name='Ew0k5AN0nomi5']lol, yeah definately agree with u on that. usually good for a laugh, i attempted to set my post to the tune of *tiredly amused* ha.[/QUOTE]
Could you guys please respect Tris and drop this subject, he has asked many times now for this not to be mentioned anymore and hes a good person who's being put on blast for one incident.

OP: As the first Pinball FX was wiped from XBL, the free Buccaneer table add-on is no longer available. It's now part of the FX2 classic pack for 800 MSP.

Hey guys I am new here and I saw some of you had many codes and free things and I was wondering if you could send me any free item codes (meaning one or two) to enrich my avatar's wardrobe. I would be in your debt.

thxc bud

All CAG's I read the rules again the *Play Pick'Em* to get the jersey was removed so just downloading the picture SHOULD get you the avatar goods.
The FTHAt is jan1-10 and just steam ESPN but doesn't specify LIVE game or replay just content but there are many LIVE games to watch.

Hope that brightens someones day!!

Link:
http://
www.xbox.com/
en-US/Community/
promotions/CollegeBowlShow
downSweepstakes/Rules

Yeah, it just says content which is really vague. Live or replay? How much content do you have to watch? A minute, ten, a whole game? I never have time for a whole game. Watched half of the bama game today.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Yeah, it just says content which is really vague. Live or replay? How much content do you have to watch? A minute, ten, a whole game? I never have time for a whole game. Watched half of the bama game today.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft = Vague!!

I watched 30min of the TCU game and 15min of the Sooners, so I think that's what it is but I watched a few replays and double checked my pick'em thing
to make sure. It says "stream content" (no time frame) but I think if there was a restriction it could be 10min I could see some bs like that but if you love
ftball or want that free hat then ten mins aint crap. Best luck for yall on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back