List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XP1']Can someone tell me the list of free XBLA games from the last month of March?

I know Swarm and Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime were free.
Were there any others?[/QUOTE]
Maybe. Someone told me that the Islands of Wafku or whatever it's called was free, but I don't know if they were just joshing me.

I edited the wiki: added some new free games, updated new information, corrected grammar, re-worded sentences, and fixed the formatting.

What ever happened to the original post? When I first looked at the edit textbox, there were extra spaces and tab indentations everywhere! It was a formatting mess!
I fixed maybe half. There is still a lot of extra spaces everywhere in random places.
What happened? Someone slept on the spacebar?

Sorry, it was actually Zeit 2 that was free. Not too sure why I said IoW. Anyway, I heard it from a guy I know at Digiex. He said it was on the Taiwanese marketplace for free sometime last week, but only for one day. I'll ask him how he knew.

[quote name='Andami']Sorry, it was actually Zeit 2 that was free. Not too sure why I said IoW. Anyway, I heard it from a guy I know at Digiex. He said it was on the Taiwanese marketplace for free sometime last week, but only for one day. I'll ask him how he knew.[/QUOTE]I searched "Zeit" on the Digiex forums:
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Was this a private message instead of a thread?

[quote name='Andami']Yes, it was a PM.[/QUOTE]Alright, really hoping to get more information. The list would be incomplete, otherwise.

Post updates.

[quote name='XP1']Alright, really hoping to get more information. The list would be incomplete, otherwise.

Post updates.[/QUOTE]

unless i missed it you are missing plants vs. zombies from the list.

[quote name='kidrocklive']unless i missed it you are missing plants vs. zombies from the list.[/QUOTE]

Would you happen to have a link? I wouldn't mind injecting it onto a flash drive. That's how I got the OXM themes.

[quote name='kidrocklive']unless i missed it you are missing plants vs. zombies from the list.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I just added Plants vs. Zombies.

Ugh, I keep missing these free regional XBLA games, and Taiwan has gotten a few already since the past year. I guess that I should create a Taiwanese account early.

EDIT:
Doritos Crash Course and Harm's Way have been delisted.

EDIT:
Added Earthworm Jim HD

EDIT:
A couple hours later, Doritos Crash Course and Harm's Way are relisted again.... and now, it is delisted again. I guess it is just maintenance.

[quote name='edoubledeezy']Would you happen to have a link? I wouldn't mind injecting it onto a flash drive. That's how I got the OXM themes.[/QUOTE]It's not an exclusively free XBLA game. It will show up as a trial if you have not purchased it before.

The exclusively free XBLA games are Aegis Wing, Dash of Destruction, Doritos Crash Course, Hexic HD, Totem Ball, and Yaris. Tinker is exclusively free for Games for Windows - Live.

Last edited by a moderator:
They changed the links for Doritos Crash Course and Harm's Way. Updated OP with new links.

Edit:
Looks like the change has to be approved.

Here's the updated links:
Doritos Crash Course:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Doritos-Crash-Course/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a71

Harm's Way:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70

And there's another free Your Shape: Fitness Evolved addon released too now called G Series FIT Workout with Gunnar Peterson:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...Peterson/2a5e7139-9dfb-4142-a608-9f8fdfdf9c08

-

its not really free... you can get a few free achievements for decorating the lobby and playing a trial game, but you have to buy the games inside.

Kinda like Pinball FX

Although Game Room is technically free, you'll still need to buy the games themselves to play on them. The free game packs add additional games, some arcade themes as well, but no free games on Game Room at all.

Think Pinball FX 2, where that game is also "free" but to actually play you'll need to buy one of the tables.

Cheers CB, thought that would probably be the case but didnt fancy finding out myself and filling up my tiny HD with trials.:bouncy:

[quote name='Warrio_r']sorry to ask but.... earthworm jim hd is free ?!? where ? lol[/QUOTE]

Read the first post!!!

Earthworm Jim HD** (Available for free between November 29, 2010, at 7:17 PM EST, and November 30, 2010, at 1:35 PM PM EST, with a Japanese Xbox Live account with at least a 1-month Gold membership.[1])

[quote name='bullka']Read the first post!!!

Earthworm Jim HD** (Available for free between November 29, 2010, at 7:17 PM EST, and November 30, 2010, at 1:35 PM PM EST, with a Japanese Xbox Live account with at least a 1-month Gold membership.[1])[/QUOTE]
thanks sorry to ask instead of search it first. Thanks for the help mate

[quote name='Warrio_r'][quote name='bullka']Read the first post!!!

Earthworm Jim HD** (Available for free between November 29, 2010, at 7:17 PM EST, and November 30, 2010, at 1:35 PM PM EST, with a Japanese Xbox Live account with at least a 1-month Gold membership.[1])[/QUOTE]
thanks sorry to ask instead of search it first. Thanks for the help mate[/QUOTE]At the time, it probably would have been easier if you had simply bought Earthworm Jim HD for 400 MSP rather than if you had created a Japanese Xbox Live account, bought a 1-month Gold subscription, and then traded it for the game.

[quote name='XP1']At the time, it probably would have been easier if you had simply bought Earthworm Jim HD for 400 MSP rather than if you had created a Japanese Xbox Live account, bought a 1-month Gold subscription, and then traded it for the game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. :bomb:

[quote name='XP1']At the time, it probably would have been easier if you had simply bought Earthworm Jim HD for 400 MSP rather than if you had created a Japanese Xbox Live account, bought a 1-month Gold subscription, and then traded it for the game.[/QUOTE]
New accounts get a free month of gold. Free account -> free month of gold -> free game

[quote name='Moop']I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere or there is a reason why it hasn't, but is the 'Games room' and the additional games packs not all free?:bouncy: or is it a con to sucker you in?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Game-Room/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530901?cid=SLink[/QUOTE]

Game Room was hugely disappointing. Other than the challenges, or nostalgia, I didn't really see anything worth grabbing. Uninstalled that from my hard drive a long time ago.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Game Room was hugely disappointing. Other than the challenges, or nostalgia, I didn't really see anything worth grabbing. Uninstalled that from my hard drive a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Yea, there was a rumor going around that they were going to actually offer up some deals on packs of game room games, but I guess whatever plan they had been thinking up fell through. If they offered some type of package deal I'd consider picking some up to get some additional achievements, but if you look at how much you have to spend now to get a high GS in game room it is pretty silly.

Thanks for the heads up on the prop!
LOL, I predicted this was going to be next when they released the carrots.

[quote name='edoubledeezy']Thanks picked 1 up, hopefully people don't horde all the codes. That just seems like it would take a bunch of time for nothing big really.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it only takes about 10minutes to harvest 100 codes. The German site it says they have 300,000 to give out, so id imagine enough people will be able to grab one before they are all gone.

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks for the heads up on the prop!
LOL, I predicted this was going to be next when they released the carrots.

Unfortunately it only takes about 10minutes to harvest 100 codes. The German site it says they have 300,000 to give out, so id imagine enough people will be able to grab one before they are all gone.[/QUOTE]
i register but didn´t get any code :cry:

[quote name='bug034']yo need to claim the code[/QUOTE]
and how do i do that ? i register in the german site but i didn´t got any code in email in order to reedem the prize as i have doen with the carrot item before
I GOT IT . Thanks guys.

[quote name='draven1089']Lets get this back on track and cut out the OTT. Computer Bild is at it again. This time giving Kinects adventures props. all you need to do is register or log in if you've already done so when they were giving away the fable stuff.[/quote]

Redeemed the code. Thanks :)

Ok, I registered for the site and activated my account by email but I haven't seen any code, do I need to do something on the site itself?

reclick the link posted above, it show's the picture of the helicopter, click on the picture, then click the little gray box on the bottom of the next screen that looks like a button. (not the one that makes a lil checkmark)

[quote name='heratio']Ok, I registered for the site and activated my account by email but I haven't seen any code, do I need to do something on the site itself?[/QUOTE]

After you register and confirm your account you need to click on the Helicopter pic again.

1.Register an account, after go to your email to confirm.
2.Click Helicopter image to get your code
3.Check your email for the code

/edit: oh and thanks for the heads up on the free prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back