Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Whirly']The irony, I just set up my Habu

pics
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg
[/quote]
Now your just teasing me. :bouncy: Might get it tonight have enough points to spare for small prizes the only thing is I havent received the controllers so thats a set back, might get it after they confirm my controllers with a tracking # or if it gets here.

[quote name='meatwad3000']ugh pyoobez you're wrong the Green Blue and Red video connections is component

HDMI is a one plug cable that carries both audio and video digitally and plugs into a HDMI socket in the back of a TV w/ component cables the video is still analog and you need 5 cables to carry both the video and sound from the console to the tv[/quote]

What you said.

Here's a pic of the HDMI port,
xbox360hdmi.jpg

I don't believe anyone has gotten a system with HDMI through LSC.

I just got a 360 a couple of weeks ago. It was a 8/2006 system, about a year before the HDMI began appearing on the Pro units. Of course, this is subject to the randomness of the program.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']:applause: Good For you!!! :applause:

Just for the record.....Your shelf is bending :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yes i know its due to the kitchenaid 30 lb 4 slice toaster on the otherside

[quote name='vliam']I don't believe anyone has gotten a system with HDMI through LSC.

I just got a 360 a couple of weeks ago. It was a 8/2006 system, about a year before the HDMI began appearing on the Pro units. Of course, this is subject to the randomness of the program.[/quote]

A few of us that ordered in May of last year got 360s with HDMI ports.

hmm just a 4 days away from redeeming myself a new xbox controller =). I have a question on that Controller with the PC reciever. will it work on xbox 360?

[quote name='luan87us']hmm just a 4 days away from redeeming myself a new xbox controller =). I have a question on that Controller with the PC reciever. will it work on xbox 360?[/quote]

yes son

[quote name='luan87us']hmm just a 4 days away from redeeming myself a new xbox controller =). I have a question on that Controller with the PC reciever. will it work on xbox 360?[/quote]

Yup. I use the same controller to play Fallout 3 on my 360 and flash games on my PC.

hey i have a question guys, one of my friends asked me if i had to claim the xbox on my next years taxes...and i didn't know what to tell him. So do i?

[quote name='solid-alchemist']hey i have a question guys, one of my friends asked me if i had to claim the xbox on my next years taxes...and i didn't know what to tell him. So do i?[/QUOTE]

I'd laugh if you were to actually do it

[quote name='solid-alchemist']hey i have a question guys, one of my friends asked me if i had to claim the xbox on my next years taxes...and i didn't know what to tell him. So do i?[/quote]

Yes, you're expected to pay taxes on prizes. Will they know if you don't? It's very unlikely. I believe for items that are worth $600+ the company that gives you the prize has to submit it, and you'll know because they'll ask for your social security number. If you win a prize, and the prize giver doesn't have your SS#, they must not be telling the IRS. I doubt anyone in this forum has reported any of their winnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you technicly are lol

Oh, if anyone wants to send me an updated prize availability list i'd be glad to repost it up front. I honestly haven't played the game since the new year started because i've been busy with other things/got my fair share of prizes

I have an Excel list of the prizes on the website and the dates that they were added and/or removed. I can send it to you just PM me your e-mail address.

It's not the most detailed list but it has the name of the item the point value and dates.

Thank you for that picture. It is so much better than just saying "look on the back" like someone did. :)

[quote name='vliam']What you said.

Here's a pic of the HDMI port,
xbox360hdmi.jpg

I don't believe anyone has gotten a system with HDMI through LSC.

I just got a 360 a couple of weeks ago. It was a 8/2006 system, about a year before the HDMI began appearing on the Pro units. Of course, this is subject to the randomness of the program.[/quote]

[quote name='louiedog']Yup. I use the same controller to play Fallout 3 on my 360 and flash games on my PC.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you can play flash games with it? Like which ones?

You have to set the controlls for the PC in the flash games. Dont know what emu or program his running to be able to use the controller but it can be done. Also the 360 controller is compatible with the PC and 360 since is made for the 360 but you need the receiver to use it on the PC, and it works just fine for both.

[quote name='Jmac825']Wait, you can play flash games with it? Like which ones?[/quote]

http://www.xpadder.com/

It works with pretty much any gamepad/joystick. You can map out all of the buttons for the controller, and then assign them to different keys. You can even use an analog stick to control the mouse. It works very well.

[quote name='louiedog']http://www.xpadder.com/

It works with pretty much any gamepad/joystick. You can map out all of the buttons for the controller, and then assign them to different keys. You can even use an analog stick to control the mouse. It works very well.[/quote]

I love this program, makes farming and grinding xp in WoW much more bearable. I hook up an off brand PS3 controller to my desktop and map all the keys like a FPS. Too bad they didn't have a Pan Up/Pan Down buttons last I checked.

[quote name='8ball305']You have to set the controlls for the PC in the flash games. Dont know what emu or program his running to be able to use the controller but it can be done. Also the 360 controller is compatible with the PC and 360 since is made for the 360 but you need the receiver to use it on the PC, and it works just fine for both.[/quote]

Just another note on the subject, in case anyone was wondering:

A single receiver will work for multiple controllers.
I cashed in at FS for one of the 360 for Windows controllers. I've used it and an additional 360 controller on a PC for two player games.

[quote name='louiedog']http://www.xpadder.com/

It works with pretty much any gamepad/joystick. You can map out all of the buttons for the controller, and then assign them to different keys. You can even use an analog stick to control the mouse. It works very well.[/QUOTE]

Wow, this is cool. My one gripe is that it doesn't seem to work with my PSX emulator, but still great. Thanks for throwing that my way. :)

there's also a program call joy2key. if you google that it'll be the first link. Very good program to use you gamepad with. It let you set the speed of the button too. I use that to play games on my PC with my logitech gamepad.

Did anyone else order the North Face backpack on 3/13??
I'm still waiting for mine...getting a little impatient hearing some of you getting prizes ordered after mine -_-

[quote name='The93owner']Did anyone else order the North Face backpack on 3/13??
I'm still waiting for mine...getting a little impatient hearing some of you getting prizes ordered after mine -_-[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i got mine late last week. Ordered the first day it showed up on LSC.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Yeah, i got mine late last week. Ordered the first day it showed up on LSC.[/quote]
I know but that was 2 days before me. I'm wondering about my exact same day. But I don't get what's taking them so long for such a short difference in time..

[quote name='The93owner']I know but that was 2 days before me. I'm wondering about my exact same day. But I don't get what's taking them so long for such a short difference in time..[/quote]

The problem is that they don't have any dynamic prize availability built into their site. This leads to their running out of prizes in the middle of a day. Not saying this necessarily happened with your order, but it's a possibility.

Fortunately I've only gotten refunded for one item so far, but I also had to wait four months for another item that got redeemed too much.

Something to keep in mind as well, if they are fulfilling orders on a day by day basis and one day got a huge influx of orders, it might take a bit longer to ship an item.

I ordered a drill the same day as a Habu mouse and a Sound bag, got the mouse and bag a week ago. No drill yet...

me tooZ no drill-s0rz. :whistle2:(

That was my very first prize I ordered and I still did not get it, ordered it immediately too on the day it came out. :cry:

yeah same here, waiting on 3 controllers, a drill, and the dang pilates bands lol. But oh well I redeemed the xbox 360 today woot!!! now the waiting lol :(

weir I got 1073 points today o.o and i am sure i got 1000 yesterday lol. And you're guys making me sad with all the order on holds =( I'm doing this for the controller so I hope they're not going to be out of stock or remove it T.T. Really need a new controller for 360.

[quote name='luan87us']weir I got 1073 points :whistle2:? today o.o and i am sure i got 1000 yesterday lol. And you're guys making me sad with all the order on holds =( I'm doing this for the controller so I hope they're not going to be out of stock or remove it T.T. Really need a new controller for 360.[/quote]

hey can you start at 8:05 pm Eastern or 5:05 PM Pacific time. From what time to what time did you play? Was it a continuous session or breaks in between.

I tried to today and only got 1024 without teh bonus 10 from searching

[quote name='muzras']hey can you start at 8:05 pm Eastern or 5:05 PM Pacific time. From what time to what time did you play? Was it a continuous session or breaks in between.

I tried to today and only got 1024 without teh bonus 10 from searching[/quote]

hmm i started doing the games at like 5 ish PM Mountain Time. And it wasn't continuous cuz I was switching between my desktop and laptop a few times.

[quote name='killer9']sweet just got shipping info for 2 more 360's woot brings my total to 4 be here friday[/QUOTE]

very nice. when did you order yours? i ordered mine 4/14, wonder how long it's going to be before they ship it out.

[quote name='killer9']sweet just got shipping info for 2 more 360's woot brings my total to 4 be here friday[/quote]
To each his own, but I still don't understand why people just don't get Vistas to flip and then use that money to buy a new console.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']To each his own, but I still don't understand why people just don't get Vistas to flip and then use that money to buy a new console.[/quote]
prolly harder to sell?

[quote name='beatmania666']very nice. when did you order yours? i ordered mine 4/14, wonder how long it's going to be before they ship it out.[/quote]

march 23rd took 28 days for shipping info

[quote name='luan87us']prolly harder to sell?[/quote]
Not really. I was getting around $170-180 for each of the Vistas I sold last fall. A 20GB 360 w/out HDMI will fetch about the same, possibly even less. 2 copies of Vista should easily net you $300 after ebay/paypal fees, and that's enough to get a new 60GB 360 w. HDMI.

Xbox 360 = 55,000 pts
Vista (x2) = 56,000 pts

For the extra 1000 pts., I'd rather take the money and buy something that I know I'm sure of getting.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Not really. I was getting around $170-180 for each of the Vistas I sold last fall. A 20GB 360 w/out HDMI will fetch about the same, possibly even less. 2 copies of Vista should easily net you $300 after ebay/paypal fees, and that's enough to get a new 60GB 360 w. HDMI.

Xbox 360 = 55,000 pts
Vista (x2) = 56,000 pts

For the extra 1000 pts., I'd rather take the money and buy something that I know I'm sure of getting.[/quote]
but...
vista=2800 pts=150 bucks after fees on ebay
refurb 360 = 150 bucks
2800-5500=-2700=-27 days sooner youll get a 360 too.

[quote name='decrot']but...
vista=2800 pts=150 bucks after fees on ebay
refurb 360 = 150 bucks
2800-5500=-2700=-27 days sooner youll get a 360 too.[/quote]

That's why you should go with craigslist. No fees, no shipping hassles, you don't have the site telling you how much you have to sell it for, and you get your cash up front. I got $200 for my Vista and I just put Office up when I got it yesterday and already have 2 people willing to pay $400 for it. The software prizes are so much more dependable when trying to turn around and sell them. Then you can go out and buy a brand new 360 instead of hoping it's not an old one.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Not really. I was getting around $170-180 for each of the Vistas I sold last fall. A 20GB 360 w/out HDMI will fetch about the same, possibly even less. 2 copies of Vista should easily net you $300 after ebay/paypal fees, and that's enough to get a new 60GB 360 w. HDMI.

Xbox 360 = 55,000 pts
Vista (x2) = 56,000 pts

For the extra 1000 pts., I'd rather take the money and buy something that I know I'm sure of getting.[/quote]

Yeah, but some of us are running out of addresses to ship to. :)

I've ordered 3 Xboxes so far, two because I have other things I want to spend the eBay'd monies on, and a third because I doubt my friend would have taken a brand new Xbox if I had spent cash on it.

I have one Vista on the way, and am currently working on getting another ordered, but I only have three addresses to ship to... SO I can only get three Vista's anyways...

But there's always Offices. :)

[quote name='luan87us']well you know that last fall. I see so many Vista on ebay not sold or bid on.[/quote]
I never had a problem selling any of mine. Sold a total of 8 using a BIN auction.

well arent you special slammed i didnt wanna do all that garbage i trAde them into gamestop for credit with these 2 i will have 600 plus credit so im good

[quote name='killer9']well arent you special slammed i didnt wanna do all that garbage i trAde them into gamestop for credit with these 2 i will have 600 plus credit so im good[/quote]
Why, because I explained why it doesn't make much sense to get the 360's? Also, I hope you're not trying to say you're getting $300 per each 360 you're returning to GS.

Like I said, to each his own. I'm sure others are starting to run out of addresses to ship to, so that's a valid excuse. Any others excuses though, I just don't get it.

[quote name='killer9']o yes i am getting 300 each 360/sarcasm[/quote]
Hook me up with your GS then. I could do some major flipping and score some extra cash.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back