Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EchaniDrgn']I hate living in AZ sometimes... :)[/QUOTE]

don't worry echani, i live in California so my prizes will arrive after yours do :'( still waiting for prizes....i've been redeeming more than i've been recieving lol

anyone notice that in word slugger the capcha's are going over almost every 2 words now

I think this game is soon gonna be ruined by all these damned capchas

[quote name='free_willy']I got 2 360s -- one last June (for 32,500 tickets) and one a few months ago. Both were 20GB with no HDMI (I'm pretty sure no HDMI on 1st -- I gave it away without opening it). The more recent one did come with Forza2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.[/QUOTE]
you shouldve gave away the 2nd one and kept the first one. I got my 360 from them when it was 35k and received it the same time you did and got a brand new hdmi unit

Just got my chair today, no confo, ordered the 25th of april. Its kind of small, even though it came in a giant box.

Good thing I have a friend in the 4 ft range that can use it next time she's up here.

[quote name='decrot']you shouldve gave away the 2nd one and kept the first one. I got my 360 from them when it was 35k and received it the same time you did and got a brand new hdmi unit[/QUOTE]

I got a 360 last year, a 2007 model w/ hdmi port and no games. Last week I got my 2nd 360, 2006 model ,no hdmi, and no games. I was hoping for the games, sigh.

[quote name='decrot']you shouldve gave away the 2nd one and kept the first one. I got my 360 from them when it was 35k and received it the same time you did and got a brand new hdmi unit[/QUOTE]

My wife convinced me to give it to my nieces and nephews for Xmas last year =/

If I find out it had HDMI, I'll be a little peeved =)
(though I have it connected to a 55" projection tv with no HDMI anyway)

[quote name='JScottB']I got a 360 last year, a 2007 model w/ hdmi port and no games. Last week I got my 2nd 360, 2006 model ,no hdmi, and no games. I was hoping for the games, sigh.[/QUOTE]
there was actually suppose to be games included, as they advertised it with games i don't remember (viva and kameo or something) I emailed them about after i didn't get any games and they promised me halo 3 and some other game. never did get any of those and I didn't really follow up on that.

[quote name='decrot']there was actually suppose to be games included, as they advertised it with games i don't remember (viva and kameo or something) I emailed them about after i didn't get any games and they promised me halo 3 and some other game. never did get any of those and I didn't really follow up on that.[/QUOTE]

Really? When you say they advertised with games, do you mean on the site or on the packaging? I'll have to check my xbox boxes (heh), but I don't recall the site promising games. Then again I only got in when they were up to 55000 points, so maybe it was before that.

Interesting, so it seems like its a crapshoot whether you get an HDMI one or not, but it seems like they're all 20GB systems. Oh well, I was asking for a friend who is working his way to getting one, he wont be using much space anyways.

[quote name='JScottB']Really? When you say they advertised with games, do you mean on the site or on the packaging? I'll have to check my xbox boxes (heh), but I don't recall the site promising games. Then again I only got in when they were up to 55000 points, so maybe it was before that.[/QUOTE]
it was on the site, in the beginning way back when, it was advertised as an xbox bundle. I still have the email reply i got back when i inquired about the games. they said theyll send me halo 3, kameo, and pgr3 in place of those games that were advertised. but they never sent them to me. oh well.

and fyi to tk, they are all 2006 xenon models they are sending out now.

Games that I have confirmation shipping emails are Forza 2, PGR4, Too Human and Lost Odyssey. Remember, people has received their prizes without a confirmation shipping emails, so if you didn't get one wait for the UPS on Monday as that's my delivery date.

I made a new account before the site change and I forgot to confirmed my email address, I tried to click the link to confirm it through my email. Keep getting an error. Should I be worried?

Can everyone post their pending orders with order dates and if they have any shipping info.

Here is my list:

Boutique Umbrella- 4/3
34 Piece Tool Kit- 4/28
Pale Pink Women's T-Shirt- 4/28
Too Human- 5/1
Gears Of War For Xbox 360- 5/1
Lost Odyssey- 5/1
SceneIt? 2 For Xbox 360- 5/1
Rhythm Soundbag- 5/1
Bliss Tried And Blue Travel Kit- 5/1
Playing Cards (Green)- 5/1
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller For Windows- 5/1
Playing Cards (Brown)- 5/2
Doggie Ringer T-Shirt (S, Brown)- 5/6
American National Red Cross Donations- 5/10
Office Ultimate 2007 WIN32- 5/10
1 Song Download- 5/12
Triangular Pen Pack- 5/14
Ogio Half Dome Bag (Royal Blue)- 5/14
Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeepers Collection For Windows- 5/14
CamelBak Better Bottle- 5/22
Zune Premium Earplugs Order- 5/27
Microsoft Zune 30GB- 5/27
Beach Towel- 5/27

Damn man that is one hell of a list. Here is mine, no shipping confirmations yet.

Too Human 5/1/2009
Lost Odyssey 5/1/2009
Scene It? 2 5/9/2009
Zune Premium Earbuds 5/26/2009

34 Piece Tool Kit 4/28
Gears of War 5/1
Too Human 5/2
Lost Odyssey 5/2
Kitchen Aid Digital Timer 5/6
Triangular Pen Pack 5/15
Journal & Pen 5/16
CamelBak Better Bottle 5/18

No shipping email for any of these.

My list:

Too Human--5/6/2009
Scene It 2--5/16/2009
Gears of War--5/23/2009
Lost Odyssey--5/26/2009
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White--6/2/2009

No shipping conformations yet. It would've been more than double the amount of stuff, but I was slacking last month.

And I'm not sure if Negra3060 will get mad about the "man" reference, so:

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Damn lady that is one hell of a list.[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you ;).

And that IS a lot of stuff, ma'am. Good job! :D I hope UPS doesn't get tired of seeing your face or the delivery person gives you "the look," thinking your packages are HOT :hot:.

I still use teh live search tool bar from club live to get the 10 search tix a day.

It seems like they have stop giving tix for it now. :cry:
It haz been that way for me the past 3 days.

Does anyone still get the 10 search ticketz daily?

Tales of Beedle the Bard-4/4
Coleman Camping Lantern-5/6
CamelBak Better Bottle-5/23

No shipping confirmations, but they're not very big prizes. I guess I'm just waiting for CB to put up that one amazing big-ticket prize that I just have to have....

here's my list:

Forza 2- 4/15
Habu Mouse- 4/18
xbox 360 system- 4/21
white xbox 360 controller- 5/09
black xbox 360 controller- 5/09
rhythm soundbag- 5/11
gears of war- 5/11
lost odyssey- 5/11
yoga mat- 5/12
camelbak better bottle- 5/30
ogio half-dome bag- 6/02

and my wireless keyboard pack arrived today, ordered 4/27

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']My list:

And I'm not sure if Negra3060 will get mad about the "man" reference, so:

And that IS a lot of stuff, ma'am. Good job! :D I hope UPS doesn't get tired of seeing your face or the delivery person gives you "the look," thinking your packages are HOT :hot:.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I don't really get mad when people say the man thing because it's an honest mistake.

The UPS man for my area is really cute so I don't mind him coming around. But I know that my parents get curious about what I'm getting and where I get the money to pay for it. It's not like I'm underage and have to tell them what I'm up to or anything but they just like to be nosy.

Orders still waiting:

Habu Gaming Mouse - 5/7/09
Zune Cable Pack - 5/7/09
Zune Premium Earplugs - 5/31/09

Zune Dock Pack ordered on 4/11/09 arrived on 5/26 without any shipping notice.

I hope to put in an order for the flashlight by tomorrow. I've got 900 tickets to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Club Bing Prizes Planning:

Scene It? 2 Box Office Smash 6/6/09
Forza 2 6/6/09
Windows Vista Ultimate 6/7/09

Club Bing Prizes Awaiting:

34 Piece Tool Kit 06/01/2009
Gears of War for Xbox 360 05/31/2009
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows 05/26/2009
10 Song Download 05/14/2009
500 Frequent Flyer Miles 05/13/2009
Zoo Tycoon2 Zookeeper Collection for Win 05/02/2009

Club Bing Prizes Received:

None

Gotten no shipping confirmations yet, would've thought I'd have seen one for Zoo Tycoon by now.

Prizes I'm waiting for atm are

Lost Oddysey for Xbox 360
Too Human for Xbox 360
Too Human for Xbox 360 ( ordered on another account this is for my friend )
Gears of war for Xbox 360

and I'm currently working on getting either the George Foreman Grill or the 1080p Samsung DVD player figure if it's still there it'd be a nice investment to have if I ever decide to get a HDTV or I could sell it to someone who has a 1080p TV but has a rather big DVD collection

Mine are:

Scene It?- 5/1- no shipping confirmation though I expect one this week. I've been getting my confirmations on Fridays lately.

1080p DVD player- 5/27

Windows Vista- 5/30

Between myself, my wife, and my buddy that I'm tracking in an excel spreadsheet here's what I have that's over a month out.

4/5/2009 Microsoft ZUNE 30GB
4/9/2009 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black
4/12/2009 Xbox 360 System (20 gig)
4/14/2009 Zune Cable Pack
4/23/2009 Zune Car Pack
5/1/2009 Xbox360WirelessControllerforWindows
5/1/2009 Xbox360WirelessControllerforWindows
5/1/2009 Gears of War
5/1/2009 Scene It 2
5/2/2009 Zoo Tycoon2 Zookeeper Collection for Win

I just got the Zune my wife ordered on 4/23 so that's cool. No confirmation. Still wondering if they're going to ship the Zune I ordered on 4/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have any of you guys noticed the capcha flag goes off way to easily in Word Slugger when I was playing it earlier today I had a capcha come up almost every 3 or 4 words However in Spelling Bee the capcha flag rarely went off unless I was typing really fast.

[quote name='meatwad3000']Also have any of you guys noticed the capcha flag goes off way to easily in Word Slugger when I was playing it earlier today I had a capcha come up almost every 3 or 4 words However in Spelling Bee the capcha flag rarely went off unless I was typing really fast.[/QUOTE]

yeah, probably best just to go over to spelling be or chicktionary for the time being

[quote name='Negra3060']I jsut saw a commercial for Bing.com on NBC while I was watching I'm Irrelevant...Give Me Attention.[/QUOTE]

I just caught one on The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, waiting for Gabrielle Anwar... :drool:

[quote name='meatwad3000']Also have any of you guys noticed the capcha flag goes off way to easily in Word Slugger when I was playing it earlier today I had a capcha come up almost every 3 or 4 words However in Spelling Bee the capcha flag rarely went off unless I was typing really fast.[/QUOTE]

Yes, after every like, 3 words.

[quote name='keamster']Not sure but i know that after i posted i tried around 6 and it started to work. So it has to be bt 5-6pm. Used to be 4pm. Maybe the servers aren't updated with the daylight savings.
smile7.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Computers don't give a crap what time the sun rises or sets.:)

Waiting on:
Ogio Half Dome Bag - Royal Blue 05/14
Ogio Half Dome Bag - Wasabi 05/14
Coleman Camping Lantern 05/06
Too Human for Xbox 360 05/02
SceneIt? 2 for XBox 360 05/02
Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360 5/2

Recieved:
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black
03/26

Will all of these come UPS? Hoping to get them soon who knows.
I dont get many tickets these days. Just a little over 1k a week its tooo tedious and im getting slower or something. I used to get 1k a day.

[quote name='tallguyy808']awww they just canceled my coleman lantern that was 1000points saying its backordered. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to get nervous thinkiing that most of my orders will get refunded due to items being backordered.:whistle2:(

[quote name='rustyrage']im still hoping i receive my 360 goddamn it ordered 4/4. if they say i cheated i will be pretty pissed because i played everyday each day for about 2 hours until i hit 55k tickets. And if they say i cheated i won't be playing another lsc or clubbing game again.[/QUOTE]this is per a site that tracks the clubbing prizes through information gathered from ups, it's pretty reliable.

People who can probably expect a 360 in the next week:
GLENDALE
MONROE
SAN FRANCISCO
SEATTLE
READING
BRONX
LANSDALE
KINGMAN
LITTLETON
PORTLAND
CHICAGO
GARDNERVILLE
ELK GROVE
EVERETT
PHILADELPHIA
TERRE HAUTE
PHOENIX

[quote name='kaydensmom69']this is per a site that tracks the clubbing prizes through information gathered from ups, it's pretty reliable.

People who can probably expect a 360 in the next week:
GLENDALE
MONROE
SAN FRANCISCO
SEATTLE
READING
BRONX
LANSDALE
KINGMAN
LITTLETON
PORTLAND
CHICAGO
GARDNERVILLE
ELK GROVE
EVERETT
PHILADELPHIA
TERRE HAUTE
PHOENIX[/QUOTE]

What site is that?

Woo, I just got my Scene It? today. No shipping confirmation. Ordered it on 5/1 so anyone around that date should be looking for there's soon.

[quote name='Negra3060']I'm starting to get nervous thinkiing that most of my orders will get refunded due to items being backordered.:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Hmm...they told me that my Sigg Bottle I ordered forever ago was on backorder, but oddly enough, nothing was said of a refund (I'd welcome it - use it on something else, lol.)

stupid god damn ms why even botherr offfering prizes i got refund for the lantern 2 i wanted it its just like halo 3 earlier this year

Yeah, I got the backorder email for the Coleman Lantern. I think they were just covering their asses over putting it up for 1000 accidentally. Ah well, I did get the Umbrella for that price.

Hopefully, this means they're actually getting around to sending crap out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back