Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']None of my packages have ever said the Live Search Club on them. They've always said Microsoft and have the LSC paper and sticker inside.[/QUOTE]

I think he means the smaller print on the label. It reads "Packing List - Club Bing". The large logo still says Microsoft as usual.

FWIW, I just received Too Human and Gears of War from my May 1st orders.

[quote name='cin84_12']None of my packages have ever said the Live Search Club on them. They've always said Microsoft and have the LSC paper and sticker inside.[/QUOTE]

The bottom part of all my packages say:

Packing List- Live Search Club or Club Bing

002whs.jpg

My Garrity Flashlight ordered 4/28 came today my USPS. No shipping notice.
Says Live Search Club on this label.
It is a really nice light. Metal case not plastic. Great light beam.
Having the Live Search logo doesn't dim it at all . :)

As previously reported by other members, prizes galore are being delivered.

I received 2 things at work today 1st thing this morning:

-Xbox 360/ windows controller (this one is the newer controller of the 2 on LSC)

- 3 pack golf balls

Then about 15 minutes after I got home from work the UPS guy showed up ( i know him from work, our company does ALOT of business through UPS, and I live right across the street from where I work, also the UPS distribution center is in the same industrial center as my work as well...LOL) So anyways the UPS guy knows my schedule at work and waited for me to get home till he attempted to deliver the packages....LOL!!!!!

I received at home:

-Xbox 360/ windows controller (this one is the newer controller of the 2 on LSC)

- 3 pack golf balls

-Too Human for the 360

FYI: ALL 5 items above the work ones and the home ones were all redemed on 5/1/09 AND all 5 items were received WITHOUT any shipping emails from LSC, not one stinking email, every item was a complete surprise, so everyone BE ON THE LOOKOUT if you ordered any of these items around the 1st of MAY.

LIFE IS GOOD!

[quote name='conchopearl']My Garrity Flashlight ordered 4/28 came today my USPS. No shipping notice.
Says Live Search Club on this label.
It is a really nice light. Metal case not plastic. Great light beam.
Having the Live Search logo doesn't dim it at all . :)[/QUOTE]

Hopefully i will get mine soon, ordered mine on 5/1/09. Thanks for the info, i was wondering if it was going to be metal or plastic, glad to hear its made solid.

I got two controllers I ordered on 4/30 yesterday (1 white, 1 black) and got my other controller today. I'm still waiting on one more thing which I can't remember what it is.

I don't think anything arrived for me today if Lost Oddysey and Too Human did arrive would I have to sign for em and if I wasn't home would they just leave the packages on my door step?

[quote name='meatwad3000']I don't think anything arrived for me today if Lost Oddysey and Too Human did arrive would I have to sign for em and if I wasn't home would they just leave the packages on my door step?[/QUOTE]

Well as far as "signing" goes. When the ups guy handed me the 3 items (windows 360 controller, too human, golf balls) he told me specifically the only one I had to sign for was the one in the box (which was the controller, the golf balls and too human were both in bubble wrap envelopes)

Here is my list:

Boutique Umbrella- 4/3
34 Piece Tool Kit- 4/28
Pale Pink Women's T-Shirt- 4/28
SceneIt? 2 For Xbox 360- 5/1
Rhythm Soundbag- 5/1
Playing Cards (Green)- 5/1
Playing Cards (Brown)- 5/2
Doggie Ringer T-Shirt (S, Brown)- 5/6
American National Red Cross Donations- 5/10
Office Ultimate 2007 WIN32- 5/10
1 Song Download- 5/12
Triangular Pen Pack- 5/14
Ogio Half Dome Bag (Royal Blue)- 5/14
Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeepers Collection For Windows- 5/14
CamelBak Better Bottle- 5/22
Zune Premium Earplugs Order- 5/27
Microsoft Zune 30GB- 5/27
Beach Towel- 5/27

I removed what I received today.

[quote name='winterice']Let me guess. All you people who are getting prizes live on the east coast.[/QUOTE]

Florida!

[quote name='Negra3060']Here is my list:

Boutique Umbrella- 4/3
34 Piece Tool Kit- 4/28
Pale Pink Women's T-Shirt- 4/28
SceneIt? 2 For Xbox 360- 5/1
Rhythm Soundbag- 5/1
Playing Cards (Green)- 5/1
Playing Cards (Brown)- 5/2
Doggie Ringer T-Shirt (S, Brown)- 5/6
American National Red Cross Donations- 5/10
Office Ultimate 2007 WIN32- 5/10
1 Song Download- 5/12
Triangular Pen Pack- 5/14
Ogio Half Dome Bag (Royal Blue)- 5/14
Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeepers Collection For Windows- 5/14
CamelBak Better Bottle- 5/22
Zune Premium Earplugs Order- 5/27
Microsoft Zune 30GB- 5/27
Beach Towel- 5/27

I removed what I received today.[/QUOTE]

I SONG DOWNLOAD? You don't get those automatically? :whistle2:s

I dunno I live in Maine and I haven't got my prizes yet and that's on the east coast However if I did someone could've swiped which would suck X_X

[quote name='winterice']Let me guess. All you people who are getting prizes live on the east coast.[/QUOTE]

I got Lost Odyssey and Too Human today.... and I live in Minnesota. Still waiting on Scene It.

Nope. Illinois for me, but I'm only 4 hours from Louisville which is where they ship from.

LSC Doesn't do anything automatically. I had to wait a month for the download link for Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst & Hidden Expedition: Everest.

Awesome news, that means my controller will be here --

AH HELL IT'S FRIDAY! I'll see it Monday at the earliest!

I've waited this long. I can wait a few more days...

EDIT: Also, I don't think I ever saw it mentioned here, but I came up with the concept that the delays in shipment might have been caused because of the switch to Club Bing -- they probably stopgapped the orders up to a certain point, and then had to print out and package all the CB stuff instead of LSC stuff. Again, if someone mentioned it here already, sorry I missed it, but I did think of this one just a moment ago.

i live in baltimore,md

i recieved lost odyssey,too human and a kitchen-aid timer today

all of these were ordered on 5/1/09
no shipping emails for any of them

hope everyone gets their stuff soon:)

Earlier today I got the flashlight via USPS and this evening I got Lost Odyssey (ordered 5/1) via UPS . The label on Lost Odyssey said Club Bing. No shipping notice.

has anyone actually recieved any of the following yet:

peppermill,tool kit,binoculars,dunes outdoor set,or grocery tote?

i ordered all of these on 4/28 and have not recieved any of them yet..i was just wondering if anyone has gotten them yet

[quote name='conchopearl']Earlier today I got the flashlight via USPS and this evening I got Lost Odyssey (ordered 5/1) via UPS . The label on Lost Odyssey said Club Bing. No shipping notice.[/QUOTE]

The shipping label or the one on the game?

[quote name='Negra3060']I had no idea that Lost Odyssey had four discs.[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's why the LO case felt heavier/fuller than normal. I'd forgotten bout that.

[quote name='Negra3060']LSC Doesn't do anything automatically. I had to wait a month for the download link for Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst & Hidden Expedition: Everest.[/QUOTE] Wow, really? :D I just assumed the codes/links for the downloadable prizes were sent to you the same day, if not instantly.

Can some of you who posted when you got prizes, look and see on the shipping label when they were sent out as well?

[quote name='kvadair']Those of you that have received a prize without a shipping notice recently, did you hear of others getting shipping notices for the same prize around the same time?[/QUOTE]

Found the answer to my own question. I received Lost Odyssey and Too Human today, without shipping emails. Since they were clearly sent at the same time many people did get shipping emails (4/26?) that means failure to get a shipping notice is on a case by case basis and not an entire shipment at a time.

Now to wait for the rest of the stuff I ordered:

5/2/2009
X360 Controller for Windows 5/4/2009
Zune 30GB 5/4/2009
Swiss Army Binoculars 5/5/2009
Office 2007 Ultimate 5/7/2009
X360 Controller for Windows 5/7/2009
Outdoor Game Set 5/7/2009
Basic First Aid Kit 5/7/2009
Coleman Woodsman Chair 5/15/2009
Ogio Half Dome Bag - Royal 5/15/2009
Coleman Woodsman Chair 5/15/2009
Coleman Woodsman Chair 5/22/2009
Lost Odyssey 5/25/2009
X360 Controller for Windows 5/27/2009
2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig 5/27/2009
Samsung 1080p DVD Player 5/27/2009
George Foreman Grill 5/28/2009
Too Human 5/28/2009
2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160gig 6/2/2009
Sceen It? 2

[quote name='killer9']you got shipping email noodles[/QUOTE]
Yes I did. I posted a page back with all the items I had shipping emails.

Just got a shipping e-mail for some Green Playing Cards I ordered on 5/1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today(6/6) I received the peppermill,exercise ball,binoculars and flashlight all by U.S. mail

Ordered them all on 4/28 and did not receive shipping emails for any of them.

Lol gotta love just how much UPS dumps on the USPS XD Would piss me off if I paid the extra money to send something UPS and they dumped it on USPS to actually deliver.

Anyways, just 773 tickets (maxed out already today though) from Windows Vista Ultimate WOOT! Will be my first big ticket item.

[quote name='modchamp']Lol gotta love just how much UPS dumps on the USPS XD Would piss me off if I paid the extra money to send something UPS and they dumped it on USPS to actually deliver.

Anyways, just 773 tickets (maxed out already today though) from Windows Vista Ultimate WOOT! Will be my first big ticket item.[/QUOTE]
dumping on usps?

UPS has some sort of deal with the post office and they drop off a good deal of packages that the USPS then delivers. I've no idea what the post office gets out of it, or why or how UPS decides which packages they leave or which they deliver. But I do know that they dump packages on the USPS.

[quote name='modchamp']UPS has some sort of deal with the post office and they drop off a good deal of packages that the USPS then delivers. I've no idea what the post office gets out of it, or why or how UPS decides which packages they leave or which they deliver. But I do know that they dump packages on the USPS.[/QUOTE]
yea its a service companies use for cheaper deliveries. Ups usually picks up items, box them up, sorts them, then sends it off to usps for delivery. Companies like toys r us and apparently MS use it to save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back