Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binoculars came today. SD card shown for size comparison. This thing's quite small.

1087234.jpg

[quote name='modchamp']UPS has some sort of deal with the post office and they drop off a good deal of packages that the USPS then delivers. I've no idea what the post office gets out of it, or why or how UPS decides which packages they leave or which they deliver. But I do know that they dump packages on the USPS.[/QUOTE]

Did ya know most of USPS mail goes on Fedex Jets if they need to go on planes? The take up about 50% of Fedex's capacity, lol I found thiz out while talking to a Fedex guy that loads up teh Fedex planes while eatin' at In-n-outz (next to aiportz). We 8 cheezburgahz :D and haz teh fries and shakez too. It wuz yummyz. :drool:z

[quote name='stacey369']Today(6/6) I received the peppermill,exercise ball,binoculars and flashlight all by U.S. mail

Ordered them all on 4/28 and did not receive shipping emails for any of them.[/QUOTE]

So this means I might have a chance to get my controller today, or...?

I know, I have no optimism for any day before Monday. Nice to dream, though.

Yeah Fedex and USPS came to an agreement about that some years ago. USPS uses their jets for airmail, and Fedex gets money and some post offices have Fedex drop off boxes. Though to me it would seem like in the long run the post office would have been better off getting their own fleet, obviously ended up being cost effective for fedex, and USPS should have a much bigger base to start than Fedex did.

Anyways back on topic, how many times through club live did they offer other 360 games than these 5 they have up now?

[quote name='muzras']I found thiz out while talking to a Fedex guy that loads up teh Fedex planes while eatin' at In-n-outz (next to aiportz).[/QUOTE]you stopped at the best part. so did you get his digits? did you get any? how was he?

[quote name='stacey369']Today(6/6) I received the peppermill,exercise ball,binoculars and flashlight all by U.S. mail

Ordered them all on 4/28 and did not receive shipping emails for any of them.[/QUOTE]

This week has been amazing. In the beginning of the week I got my chair that looks like a directors chair from LSC, yesterday I got a ton of stuff and today (via USPS) I got the flashlight which by the way is VERY NICE and came with batteries already in it :) Also I received the binoculars. MAN THEY ARE SMALL. That pic that MEWCURANO posted a few posts back does not even do justice to how small it is. The carrying case that holds the binoculars is about the size of a wallet. But they do work very well. This has been a great week!!!!!

Hope this means my Zune Cable Pack and Habu will show up within the next week...both were ordered on 5/7.

Also, something has returned. I think it's the tool kit.

This week I have gotten, White Wireless Controller, Black Wireless Controller, Too Human, Everlast Ball, Everlast Bands, and Habu Mouse.
No shipping confirmation for any of them, and the Everlast Ball and Bands are shipped by USPS.

My Poly Pro Grocery Tote arrived today from USPS. Yeah, I know it's lame, but my wife actually uses this kind of bag where she shops, and it was finishing off an account that had been maxed out of points.

It's really small, in case you're wondering, for this kind of reusable bag, and smells like a tire dealership.

http://www.comped2smm.org/bdh/tote.jpg

My Poly Pro Grocery Tote arrived today from USPS. Yeah, I know it's lame, but my wife actually uses this kind of bag where she shops, and I was finishing off an account that had been maxed out of points.

It's really small, in case you're wondering, for this kind of reusable bag (smaller than a paper grocery bag), and smells like a tire dealership. The $5.00 bill is for establishing the relative size... It was not included in the bag, unfortunately.

tote.jpg

[quote name='modchamp']UPS has some sort of deal with the post office and they drop off a good deal of packages that the USPS then delivers. I've no idea what the post office gets out of it, or why or how UPS decides which packages they leave or which they deliver. But I do know that they dump packages on the USPS.[/QUOTE]

It's sometimes referred to as "parcel to post". It's slow as hell. It's probably the slowest method for shipping anything. Not recommended for shipping of the puppy.

DoggieRingerTShirtBrownCatalog_med.png

just curious for those who ordered the everlast fitness ball. the club bing website states that the ball can reach 65 inches maximum, but the black measuring tape that came with it is more than 65 inches when i measured it. wouldnt it damage the ball if you blew it up to the measuring tape length?

[quote name='carwave']just curious for those who ordered the everlast fitness ball. the club bing website states that the ball can reach 65 inches maximum, but the black measuring tape that came with it is more than 65 inches when i measured it. wouldnt it damage the ball if you blew it up to the measuring tape length?[/QUOTE]

It may not damage the ball entirely but will cause it to be oblong and not round

I've always wondered what return fraud is. Can someone explain it without getting banned lol. Maybe a mod could explain it? I'm lost.

Return fraud is when you order something like Vista and then take it back to the store just so you can get either a cash refund or store credit. Which is fraud because you know you didn't get the item at the store. And that's wrong!!!

[quote name='mrwonton91']anyone living in the texas area receive anything in a while?[/QUOTE]sadly i haven't. and i'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks so who knows what will happen to my packages just sitting at the ups office. they'll prob read all my books!

[quote name='Negra3060']Return fraud is when you order something like Vista and then take it back to the store just so you can get either a cash refund or store credit. Which is fraud because you know you didn't get the item at the store. And that's wrong!!![/QUOTE]

But why would a store even accept it? There's no receipt and don't they go by bar codes or something if you don't have it? IDK since I've never returned anything without a receipt.

[quote name='cin84_12']But why would a store even accept it? There's no receipt and don't they go by bar codes or something if you don't have it? IDK since I've never returned anything without a receipt.[/QUOTE]

This is bordering on the "return fraud" talk that we are warned about in the title of the post.

If you want to know why people accept returns without a receipt even if it is against policy, ask them their opinions on the human race or if their glass is half full.

It's amazing, I know, but some people still believe in honesty in others.

All Vistas have the same bar code if they are the same item. It could have been a gift and you don't have a receipt. But it's still wrong.

Does anyone have pictures of how the xbox looks when they received it in the mail?
(packing box and the box that the xbox came in)

[quote name='mrwonton91']anyone living in the texas area receive anything in a while?[/QUOTE]

I have received 3 items so far in the last 3 weeks.
I am in west central TX.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']you stopped at the best part. so did you get his digits? did you get any? how was he?[/QUOTE]

lolz I see whut ye is insinuatingz therez. :twoguns::boxing:

Only talked to him cuz was wondering if they were hiring at the time.

and :shame: you lolz.

what exactly is the game picture this and how long does it take to max out with that game.

also the max for each of the anagram games is about 28,000 now

[quote name='meatwad3000']what exactly is the game picture this and how long does it take to max out with that game.

also the max for each of the anagram games is about 28,000 now[/QUOTE]

its a game btwn two people where they both have to choose the same picture as one another.
(There are around 12 pictures on the screen-MAX). And u could get 40 tickets in probably two minutes and people
always-including myself- just opened two browsers and just played with themselves-pun intended ;)

[quote name='mrwonton91']its a game btwn two people where they both have to choose the same picture as one another.
(There are around 12 pictures on the screen-MAX). And u could get 40 tickets in probably two minutes and people
always-including myself- just opened two browsers and just played with themselves-pun intended ;)[/QUOTE]

I take it Picture This was from a while ago? Because i can't find it on the list of games.

[quote name='uEih']I take it Picture This was from a while ago? Because i can't find it on the list of games.[/QUOTE]
They took Picture This down after they switched from LSC to Bing.

[quote name='cin84_12']But why would a store even accept it? There's no receipt and don't they go by bar codes or something if you don't have it? IDK since I've never returned anything without a receipt.[/QUOTE]

If you really wanna know you can just google the term, but the bottom line is that it contributes to a store's profit loss and drives up prices for the rest of us, as well as makes legitimate returns and exchanges a pain in the butt.

[quote name='AngrytigerP']Too Human is back, and it's down to 2500. When did this happen?[/QUOTE]
Don't think it ever left besides during the transition period from LSC to Bing and it was always 2500.

[quote name='stacey369']got my dunes outdoor sport set today via USPS..very cheaply made..totally wasted my tickets on it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='meatwad3000']just got my copies of lost oddysey and too human today :D hopefully my friends got their copies of the games I ordered them also[/QUOTE]
When did you guys order them?

just got my

too human
lost oddyssey
gears of war
wirelesss controller for windows

still waiting on

scene it 2
34 piece tool kit
fitness ball

all ordered may 1st

[quote name='AngrytigerP']Too Human is back, and it's down to 2500. When did this happen?[/QUOTE]

Hasn't it always been at that price point?

Also got my black 360 controller today :) yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back