Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got Gears of War and Scene It? BAS. Man oh man did they ever pack Scene It in a honking sized box.

Oh, and does anyone know if Gamestop takes the buzzers for trade? I really don't need two sets.

My Gamestop only takes the game not the buzzers. I just got Scene It today (ordered 5/1) and I agree it was a big box. The box says Generic on the bottom so they must not have a smaller box to ship it in. I also got a Pink t-Shirt I ordered on 4/28.

Has anyone received the Umbrella and if so UPS or USPS?

Got my 360 controller for Windows today (ordered 5/4)

Details as follows:

Arrive via UPS. Box's shipping label had "Club Bing" on it, "Live Search Club" nowhere to be found. Inside the box, there was an LSC letter saying "Enclosed is what you ordered, please keep playing at Live Search Club". Controller is in the actual store packaging, with a Live Search Club Sticker affixed to the back of the package.

[quote name='Negra3060']My Gamestop only takes the game not the buzzers. I just got Scene It today (ordered 5/1) and I agree it was a big box. The box says Generic on the bottom so they must not have a smaller box to ship it in. I also got a Pink t-Shirt I ordered on 4/28.

Has anyone received the Umbrella and if so UPS or USPS?[/QUOTE]
For scene it, did you get a confirmation e-mail and what state are you?
EDIT: NVM your from Florida, damn it i'm from Cali.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AngrytigerP']Got my 360 controller for Windows today (ordered 5/4)

Details as follows:

Arrive via UPS. Box's shipping label had "Club Bing" on it, "Live Search Club" nowhere to be found. Inside the box, there was an LSC letter saying "Enclosed is what you ordered, please keep playing at Live Search Club". Controller is in the actual store packaging, with a Live Search Club Sticker affixed to the back of the package.[/QUOTE]
Still waiting for mine to arrive. Ordered on 5/04, Lets see if UPS wants to drop it off tomorrow.

Edit: Also got Gears today, ordered the first of May.

Got Scene It, soundbag, Lost Odyssey and Too Human today. Didn't get any confirmation emails for Scene It and the soundbag. Still no Gears of War I ordered the same date and time. Maybe tomorrow.

Edit
Lost Odyssey comes in that retarded case with one disc in a paper sleeve. It's not the newer version of the case.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Got Scene It, soundbag, Lost Odyssey and Too Human today. Didn't get any confirmation emails for Scene It and the soundbag. Still no Gears of War I ordered the same date and time. Maybe tomorrow.

Edit
Lost Odyssey comes in that retarded case with one disc in a paper sleeve. It's not the newer version of the case.[/QUOTE]
Retarted way is really gay.

[quote name='sysu3peat']For scene it, did you get a confirmation e-mail and what state are you?
EDIT: NVM your from Florida, damn it i'm from Cali.[/QUOTE]

I've Gotten 7 prizes in the last 5 days and none of them had a shipping confirmation e-mail. The only shipping confirmation e-mail I've gotten recently was for a deck of Green Playing Cards I ordered on 5/1.

pyoobez did your Scene It have the Live Search Label on the game? Mine Didn't.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Got Scene It, soundbag, Lost Odyssey and Too Human today. Didn't get any confirmation emails for Scene It and the soundbag. Still no Gears of War I ordered the same date and time. Maybe tomorrow.

Edit
Lost Odyssey comes in that retarded case with one disc in a paper sleeve. It's not the newer version of the case.[/QUOTE]

When did you order the Soundbag? I ordered one on 5/1. How much does the label on the box say it weighed and how much did UPS say it weighed?

I know it's alot to ask but I would really appreciate it. TIA!

[quote name='Negra3060']When did you order the Soundbag? I ordered one on 5/1. How much does the label on the box say it weighed and how much did UPS say it weighed?

I know it's alot to ask but I would really appreciate it. TIA![/QUOTE]
Ordered the soundbag on 5/1/09. The soundbag came in a bubble warp envelope, weights in at 0.93lbs.

[quote name='killer9']how much does scene it 2 weigh?[/QUOTE]
2.61lbs

[quote name='Negra3060']I've Gotten 7 prizes in the last 5 days and none of them had a shipping confirmation e-mail. The only shipping confirmation e-mail I've gotten recently was for a deck of Green Playing Cards I ordered on 5/1.

pyoobez did your Scene It have the Live Search Label on the game? Mine Didn't.[/QUOTE]
Damn, someone has been gettin a whole lot of stuff lately

I just opened my copy of lost oddysey Disc one fell right out the case upon opening and it was kinda scratched up but it works . X_X and this is why I wish MS would stop being so cheap on multi disc games and just make expanded cases

[quote name='meatwad3000']I just opened my copy of lost oddysey Disc one fell right out the case upon opening and it was kinda scratched up but it works . X_X and this is why I wish MS would stop being so cheap on multi disc games and just make expanded cases[/QUOTE]
When I got Gears and opened the package, the box was destroyed, try to switch boxes and the artwork was ripped as well. M$ should right fragile for some of the prizes maybe UPS wont play football with their packages when the see a fragile sign.

Just to let you know, I did word slugger tonight and I did not get one single captcha and I was FLYING through the game. What usually takes me about 2 hours took me around 1hour and 15 minutes. Hopefully it will be like this permanently. Once I found out i was not getting captchas, i started typing faster to "test" the game and regardless of how fast I typed I was not stopped at all :bouncy:

started playing this again today, the autotyper makes it easier, but not too much easier.

I really look forward to managing my time to max 2 accounts so that I can get all that free stuff.

Edit

Mine was the same way. What's the "newer" version?

[quote name='Splatoon']Mine was the same way. What's the "newer" version?[/QUOTE]
there is no newer version. they have a different setup in japan though.

[quote name='sysu3peat']Damn, someone has been gettin a whole lot of stuff lately[/QUOTE]
I got Habu Mouse, White Controller, Black Controller, Gears Of War, Too Human, Bands, Ball from Everlast, waiting for Scene it and Windows Controller.

anyone receive their xbox 360 near this month 4/7/09 just curious because mines didnt ship O.O and i live near california
should i email microsoft about my xbox 360?

Has anyone noticed that the controllers for SceneIt? don't have the Microsoft Hologram sticker near the battery compartment, but the receiver has one on the bottom. I just found that a little weird because MS puts that sticker on everything.

[quote name='himes123']anyone receive their xbox 360 near this month 4/7/09 just curious because mines didnt ship O.O and i live near california
should i email microsoft about my xbox 360?[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine 4/4 and I emailed them and they said it's being processed for compliance with their Terms and Conditions. I will be very disappointed if I don't get it. If you do email them I'd appreciate any updates you get about it, if any. :/

[quote name='rustyrage']I ordered mine 4/4 and I emailed them and they said it's being processed for compliance with their Terms and Conditions. I will be very disappointed if I don't get it. If you do email them I'd appreciate any updates you get about it, if any. :/[/QUOTE]

haven't recieved mine either [i'm also in california] and i ordered 4/21, i was hoping it would be on its way already...keep the faith guys! It will come soon! If 12 weeks pass though, its emailing time!

I'm in California and I haven't received any of the stuff I ordered on 5/1. Has anyone in CA received any of their prizes yet?

[quote name='solid-alchemist']haven't recieved mine either [i'm also in california] and i ordered 4/21, i was hoping it would be on its way already...keep the faith guys! It will come soon! If 12 weeks pass though, its emailing time![/QUOTE]

i ordered mine on 4/15 i think, i dont think anyone has gotten their 360s. sucks because it took so much work to get all those points, but it'll show up. they're probably just out of stock:roll:

[quote name='EKAJ13']I'm in California and I haven't received any of the stuff I ordered on 5/1. Has anyone in CA received any of their prizes yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm still waiting on a 360 Windows controller that I ordered on 5/1. :cry:

just got my toolkit that i thought was a fitness ball this thing is awesome

001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

still waiting on

fitness ball and scene it 2

then later in june

xbox 360
1080p dvd player
george foreman grill
160gb hd
vista home premium this is for my pc that did not come with a recovery disc that has home prem installed on it

got my toolkit (ordered 5/1) today via USPS
and a Rhythm Soundbag(ordered(5/2) via UPS
no shipping confirmation for either of them

[quote name='EKAJ13']I'm in California and I haven't received any of the stuff I ordered on 5/1. Has anyone in CA received any of their prizes yet?[/QUOTE]
I got most of my prizes yesterday. Looks like I'll be getting my last prizes I ordered 5/1 today as well.

I just got a Rhythm Soundbag I ordered on 5/1. I love it! It's the perfect size for my 30GB Zune, and the sound is amazing.

Be sure to include if you had shipping confirmations for the prizes. CB is lagging on the confirmations emails. This is a good way for people who didn't get any confirmations a good idea when they should be expecting their prizes.

[quote name='8ball305']I got Habu Mouse, White Controller, Black Controller, Gears Of War, Too Human, Bands, Ball from Everlast, waiting for Scene it and Windows Controller.[/QUOTE]
When'd you order the Habu? I'm waiting on one from 5/7 and I'm wondering when I should expect it.

[quote name='The93owner']When'd you order the Habu? I'm waiting on one from 5/7 and I'm wondering when I should expect it.[/QUOTE]
I ordered the mouse 5/1 if Im not mistaking, I deleted the email sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back