Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquidx01']I'm probably going to blow my points soon and quit the site for that very reason. It's obvious that way too many people are sitting on huge amounts of most likely botted points so anything even remotely good is going faster than usual.[/quote]

Just because a lot of people are sitting on a lot of points doesn't mean they were botted accounts. Considering they haven't had any decent prizes now for 2+ weeks, that means most accounts who have still played daily are up to at least 14,000 points.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Just because a lot of people are sitting on a lot of points doesn't mean they were botted accounts. Considering they haven't had any decent prizes now for 2+ weeks, that means most accounts who have still played daily are up to at least 14,000 points.[/quote]

I have 27,000. There's no way I'm getting this bullshit... if LSC does go down... my points are going with it.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Just because a lot of people are sitting on a lot of points doesn't mean they were botted accounts. Considering they haven't had any decent prizes now for 2+ weeks, that means most accounts who have still played daily are up to at least 14,000 points.[/quote]

I'm at 27,000+ and can honestly say I've never used a bot. Just getting my limit of 1,000/ day for the past 27 days or so (I've missed a few days) and I've gotten to that. I'm definitely not wasting them on flash drives and thermoses.

does any1 knw if the miles are limited just like the mp3s?
so the max miles we can get is 4100miles
(1x100, 1x500, 1x1000, 1x2500) per account?
that's F@#$ed up!
I have enough pts for an off-peak flight to Japan
and LSC just had to change their F#$%ing Terms
F@#$!! F#$%!!!:bomb:

[quote name='tikyo21']does any1 knw if the miles are limited just like the mp3s?
so the max miles we can get is 4100miles
(1x100, 1x500, 1x1000, 1x2500) per account?
that's F@#$ed up!
I have enough pts for an off-peak flight to Japan
F@#$!! F#$%!!!:bomb:[/quote]

The only way to find out is to try. I'd like to know this myself.

[quote name='tikyo21']I have enough pts for an off-peak flight to Japan
F@#$!! F#$%!!!:bomb:[/quote]
what are you gonna do in japan? besides the erotic massages.
man i wish i had been redeeming on ff miles now, lame they're not unlimited anymore.

Seriously... WTF are they doing??

11/27/2008 3:03:50 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 3:24:09 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 3:29:14 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 4:00:18 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 6:02:37 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 6:17:53 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 6:22:57 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 6:43:22 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 6:48:27 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 6:53:34 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 8:15:08 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 8:20:14 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 9:01:20 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 9:21:41 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 9:26:49 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 9:52:18 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles
11/27/2008 9:57:22 PM - New prize: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles | 4,300
11/27/2008 10:02:28 PM - Prize gone: 2500 Frequent Flyer Miles

It's set up to check every 5 minutes. Who knows what it would record if I had it check more often.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']what are you gonna do in japan? besides the erotic massages.
man i wish i had been redeeming on ff miles now, lame they're not unlimited anymore.[/quote]

no particular reason it's just I've never been to Japan..
Lol erotic massages...now that's an idea:lol:

and yeah I'm regretting it too...I wish I had taken the FFmiles first rather than the VistaU and OfficeU.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']The only way to find out is to try. I'd like to know this myself.[/quote]

Well maybe I'll try a couple of 100FFs and see if
I could redeem more than 1

I have a question, does the MP3's verification email (the one that contains the codes) really take like 4 to 6 weeks to get into your email inbox? I would think it would be faster then a normal prize...

For those that have done the MP3 downloads, on average, how long did it take you to get the codes?

[quote name='AlexD']I have a question, does the MP3's verification email (the one that contains the codes) really take like 4 to 6 weeks to get into your email inbox? I would think it would be faster then a normal prize...

For those that have done the MP3 downloads, on average, how long did it take you to get the codes?[/quote]
2, maybe 3 weeks. This was during the summer.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Just because it's a Holiday weekend doesn't mean they can't add some new prizes![/quote]

It means that nobody was working.

People just need to keep on getting tickets, good stuff will come sooner or later. (but more then likely at a higher ticket price)

So what do you guys think is the best FFM program that they offer? I have an American Airlines FFM account but it's not offered there. Luckily I don't have many miles in that account.

Suggestions? I'm trying to adapt to the utter crap this site is turning into. :)

Damn. This site is dead. That's because cheaters used bots to do stuff like this:

zhead.jpg

Wow when they say limited time the mean just that lol.
I saw a couple of digital frames and a back pack and blinked my eyes and then they were gone :)

[quote name='conchopearl']Wow when they say limited time the mean just that lol.
I saw a couple of digital frames and a back pack and blinked my eyes and then they were gone :)[/quote]

They seem to be back now.

Sweet, i just ordered the digitital picture frame, backback, and photoframe. :]
The early start of better goodies to come?

oh anyone having trouble entering their address? i had a few run-ins which were fixed by simply entering my old zip code.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I ordered some pens... pretty lame huh. :\[/quote]

All i can say is save up. Those ornaments seem more lame to me than those pens ^_^ don't ya think?

The ornament picture frame sounds better than the other one. I went ahead and got it.

it says the northface backpack has the club live logo on it. but they are using a stock image for the photo. idk if i should order one and hope the logo isn't very visible or wait for some other prizes.

ONE glass ornament for 3400 tickets? ...What?!

Well, at least if this keeps up I'll have plenty of time to save for when the good stuff comes back. ...If it ever comes back.

[quote name='YouDummy']Ornaments? Really? You jackasses won't even get them to us by Christmas. Idiots.[/quote]

They're better than those damn pens or water bottles. Still not as good as Vista Ultimate though.

[quote name='FelixC']it says the northface backpack has the club live logo on it. but they are using a stock image for the photo. idk if i should order one and hope the logo isn't very visible or wait for some other prizes.[/quote]

I just ordered a backpack, the way i see it...if the logo is really big ill just throw a sticker over it :)

I ordered the digital picture frame. Hopefully it comes... I've had no confirmation on the small shirts and ball game I ordered back in mid November. :(

awesome, right when i need a new backpack, a backpack is up. and it's a northface backpack, which i have been looking at lately. i went ahead and spent all my points and ordered one, hopefully i get the black one and the LSC logo isn't too big. :D

[quote name='a.self']All i can say is save up. Those ornaments seem more lame to me than those pens ^_^ don't ya think?[/quote]

Absolutely.. the only reason I ordered the pens was to see if it would work. I still have 31,000 points left so no big deal. :]

just orderd up the digital picture orb/ornament thing.
my wife might like it.
the picture frame looks stupid, make sure you all are reading the description correctly.
it is a 1.4 inch digital picture.
the big picture is a printed picture the part that is the actual digital part is in the upper corner, and looks quite small.....

im holding onto my points and hoping for something good to come back again.
:)

[quote name='cin84_12']I wonder if everything is going to have a huge LSC logo on it now.[/quote]

That would certainly be a big deterrent from people getting hordes of crap just to sell on eBay, so don't be surprised if it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back