Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that they're slowing down on the delivery of prizes I usually get my stuff within a few days not's been about a week. hopefully on monday my stuff shows up

don't get your hopes up. i still have orders from november 18th that i haven't received yet. when did you order your canon powershot? frequent shopper usually only takes a week with shipping, at least with the smaller prizes. idk about the big uns.

You probably won't get your stuff for a while because the items you ordered were taken done. That means they ran out, so they will ship it to you when they get more.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I have a controller I'm still waiting on from Sept 28.[/QUOTE]

Waiting on a controller as well, ordered on Sept 12.

I've stopped for the time being. I believe that a lot of prizes, for a while are just going to have their insignia stamped on them as large as it can be so for the time being, good luck to the rest of you

I'm done for now too. If they add some good prizes again then I will cash out and (maybe) start back up again. Otherwise I have no desire for anything on the current prize list. I'm gonna wait it out.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Waiting on a controller as well, ordered on Sept 12.[/quote]

I've been waiting on like 5 controllers dating back to June 07.

[quote name='life.exe']I've been waiting on like 5 controllers dating back to June 07.[/quote]

That happened to my friend. Granted, controllers was basically all he was getting... I think he had received 5 or more to his address and two to a relatives.

Check The Prizes Check The Prizes Check The Prizes!!!!!!!!!! 30 Gig Zune And 20 Gig Xbox Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Are The Controllers!!!!!!!!

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']Check The Prizes Check The Prizes Check The Prizes!!!!!!!!!! 30 Gig Zune And 20 Gig Xbox Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Are The Controllers!!!!!!!![/quote]

Hell yes I did, ordering my xbox in 3 days!
been waiting for an xbox controller as well.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']i doubt the xbox will be there in 3 days good luck with that i ordered it and a controller[/quote]

yes, let's hope so. I think it will hold out since the 1 limit of each item per household.

[quote name='2574']The black controller doesn't come with a receiver to use on a PC.[/quote]
who are you kidding dude? we all know you don't have a computer or even access to one.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']who are you kidding dude? we all know you don't have a computer or even access to one.[/quote]
?

[quote name='2574']?[/quote]
just joshing around, since it's obvious you have one or you couldn't have posted. i just decided to start playing LSC again now that these prizes are back and was just killing time trolling around.

Ordered up the Zune Dock and the Gaming Mouse.

Already got my controller from FS, got a free Zune from Pepsi, think Vista is still shit, have a 360... fuck reselling anything, I don't need the money.

I was expecting some newer stuff, but of course not.

The Zune is way to expensive and nobody knows if it is a newer model or older one. I already ordered the controller, but does anybody have any suggestions on the mouse?

It's nice to see they revived LSC. I had stopped playing awhile ago. I just ordered the black controller. I wonder how long I will have to wait for this one. I'm still waiting
on the white one I ordered on 9/7.

[quote name='Trakan']The Zune/360 are refurbs, right?[/quote]
not unless that's something new that they're doing. i got two 360s, one last year and the other... i think marchish of this year. both were brand new. idk about the zune though, never got one.

yeah it's reasons like this why I now kinda like the 1 item per household limit. now it actually stops botters so now hopefully I can order a damn zune

[quote name='meatwad3000']yeah it's reasons like this why I now kinda like the 1 item per household limit. now it actually stops botters so now hopefully I can order a damn zune[/quote]

Lol, no it doesn't. Parents houses, offices, friends houses, grandparents. One per address doesn't mean anything when you can ship to others. :D

ya im getting a controller right now

but ya, this thing will not stop botters. Im still waiting til someone is able to get another 100 items sent to their house despite the limitation

just ordered the controller.
im holding out for a digit camera or camcorder.
ive got my figners crossed.

i would order the controllers now if you want them, dont wait, i get the feeling that wont last too long.

Seeing as how they discontinued the 30 GB Zune much earlier this year, it's probably not new. Be nice if it was. My battery's not holding too much of a charge anymore. It dies overnight if I don't turn it all the way off.

Guess I know what I'm doing starting next week.

Someone hold a parade and change the topic name!

Lol and that stupid picture frame finally showed up. XD

Bravo LSC!!!! :applause:

What a nice surprise this was. I have been playing for 95 days and have 94000 points. I am finally spending spending spending..... I ordered the black controller (very cool that its black and not the regular blah white ones), the pens (only because it would drive me abosolutely crazy to have an odd amount of points in my account, I wish everything was an even 1000 or more points...LOL) and I ordered the Wireless keyboard/mouse combo. Also, I want to say a big thank you to the OP, I never would have known about this 95 days ago if it was not for CAG and the OP....Thanks!!!!

Also, i seen this was mentioned once or twice, but to those of you who ordered the zune, could you keep us posted when you get it as to whether or not its a refurb. I am pretty interested in this, but I have ALWAYS had a thing against refurbs of any kind. Thank you.

[quote name='cin84_12']Sitting on 29,000 right now. Do I get Vista or a new controller which I desperately need?[/quote]
Get the Controller. Vista should last a couple days, since any way you put it, orders are going to go down on prizes (even if botters start sending to other aderesses)

i wonder what if i ordered the controller before? can i still order it now with the new rules or is it retroactive to my previous orders?

It is only true if it is the same exact prize. So since it's the the white controller with the wireless adapter, I guess you could order the black one and still get it.

Topic title changed

debating what I should order, if anything. Mouse is tempting, but I don't really play PC Games outside of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, which is why I want to order Zoo Tycoon 2, but I don't have points for both..

Btw, only 4500 points for a controller is pretty sweet. On Frequent Shopper, it would take 20 days to get a controller, but on Club Live, it would only take 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back