Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my pens and water bottle today. Ordered the bottle on 11/25 and the pens on 11/26. I didn't get any sort of shipping email for either.

[quote name='pyoobez']The UPS guy just dropped off a box, it was the net ball game. I ordered it back on November 15th. It seems fairly crappy... the net's are more like tennis rackets so you can't catch them in it really as I figured. Ah well, I plan on giving it to my nephews. Unfortunately, my parents already left to give them some of their presents, but ah well. My sister has stuff to give them yet.[/quote]
wow nice. so it looks like it is a 4 week wait difference from FS. too bad the first batch of gifts are the stupid non electronics.

[quote name='silverjojo08']I just got my pens and water bottle today. Ordered the bottle on 11/25 and the pens on 11/26. I didn't get any sort of shipping email for either.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up. Did you get the blue bottle shown in the prize mall or was it a different color?

I just checked my mail and they sent the shipping notice... at like 9:18 pm tonight. At least it wasn't weeks later like the Zune case a while back.

Mind you, they shipped the package out on the 17th or 18th or something (it's on that tracking number above if anyone's interested)

[quote name='pyoobez']I just checked my mail and they sent the shipping notice... at like 9:18 pm tonight. At least it wasn't weeks later like the Zune case a while back.

Mind you, they shipped the package out on the 17th or 18th or something (it's on that tracking number above if anyone's interested)[/quote]

Thanks for the tracking number pyoobez ^_^. Unfortunately, it didn't show the rest of the packages in the shipment. I forgot who did it earlier in this thread, but someone was able to give us a tracking number that was for the entire shipment that LSC mailed out so we were able to track when our packages would come. That would be really helpful right now lol.

[quote name='2574']Thanks for the heads up. Did you get the blue bottle shown in the prize mall or was it a different color?[/quote]

Mine's a purple-y color. It was labeled Berry. It seems random, though. At least according to the item description.

I just got the shipping emails for both of my prizes. I'm thinking their system might be backed up a bit.

[quote name='erehwon']The UPS guy dropped off a box today, with the Food network Favorites book I ordered a couple weeks ago. That was cutting it close. I should note the cook book was a hardbound one and not a soft cover.[/quote]

Can you check what date you ordered it on? I ordered one on 12/2, but the shipping dates might be different since I ordered the other one they put up with the Food Network one.

I just got shipping emails for Food Network Favorites(ordered 12/2) and the Picture Frame Ornament(ordered 12/1). I'm supposed to be getting both tomorrow.

I ordered a Journal & Pen set for my niece on 12/01/2008 and it shipped today. They shipped it using USPS and I did not get a tracking number in my email.

Jus checked my email again... the red ringer shirt I ordered (same date as the net ball game, Nov 15th I think) was shipped out the 19th through USPS.

I ordered a Picture Frame Ornament on December 2nd, no email about it though.

Then it's onto the good stuff... 360, controller, Zune crap. :)

got shipping emails for

1 gig drive
and
digital picture frame
custimizable snow globe
picture frame ornament lol before x mas barely

no black xbox controller or 360 yet

aww not b4 xmas o well

3 coming 12-29
1 coming 12-30

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a notice that UPS tried to deliver something yesterday... assuming it was the black 360 controller that I ordered a couple weeks ago... like, a day or two after they first showed up.

I received a Sigg bottle yesterday (12/23). It was ordered on 12/2 and shipped 12/22 from Kentucky. I'm in Indiana so it got here the next day. Actually, I received it before I received the "your item has shipped" notice.

I got all this yesterday (Dec23)
Ogio Half Dome Bag - Wasabi
Swiss Army Laptop Messenger Bag
North Face Recon Daypack
SIGG Reusable Bottle, (solid color)
Digital Picture Frame
I got this today (Dec24)
1 GIG USB Swivel Drive

I live in IL, and got it by UPS

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the prize updates guys. i see that one of you is in indiana, could the other people who post their prizes received also say what state they live in please?

[quote name='harry16']I got all this yesterday (Dec23)
Ogio Half Dome Bag - Wasabi
Swiss Army Laptop Messenger Bag
North Face Recon Daypack
SIGG Reusable Bottle, (solid color)
Digital Picture Frame
I got this today (Dec24)
1 GIG USB Swivel Drive

I live in IL[/QUOTE]

Mail or UPS? Thanks.

I got my camelbak bottle from LSC earlier today and I live in Maine but my flash drive is supposed to be coming soon , I didn't get any e-mail notifications about the t-shirt I ordered however :(

Got Food Network Favorites and Picture Frame Ornament today. I'm in Georgia.

I haven't gotten any items, nor shipping e-mails. I live like 30 minutes from the Mexican border, hope that's the reason. :3

Man... I ordered the Zune dock today and realized I'm running out of prizes to pick up that I might actually want, as my dad plays some as well. I also sent my bro a shirt.

I guess it's either the soundbag or the 1gb USB swivel drive. (I already have a 1gb USB drive thanks to them upgrading the 256mb they had ages ago and I barely use it).

I really wish they'd put up some more 360 games... or even leftover XBox ones.

nice, just received shipping confirmation for my northface backpack. i ordered it on 12/1/08. too bad i wont get it before i leave on my trip this week.

I just got a shipping confirmation number for the Ogio Half Dome Bag - Wasabi I ordered on 11/24/2008. :) Now I am just waiting for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black which I haven't received any confirmation for.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Indeed.

I love how I had 4,600 points the day they remove the controller :cool:[/quote]
really? see that's where me and you differ, i would hate something like that.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']really? see that's where me and you differ, i would hate something like that.[/quote]

Wtf? Really, are you serious?

Weird, I agree with the other guy, we're better off when we have the right amount of points for an item that is removed, and never get the chance to order it. ;D

[quote name='JouninT']Wtf? Really, are you serious?

Weird, I agree with the other guy, we're better off when we have the right amount of points for an item that is removed, and never get the chance to order it. ;D[/quote]
LMAO that was great. ::applauds::

Just got shipping confirmation for the black xbox 360 controller but the weird thing is that the tracking number does not work. Maybe it will show up with my flash drive on the 29th.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just got shipping confirmation for the black xbox 360 controller but the weird thing is that the tracking number does not work. Maybe it will show up with my flash drive on the 29th.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a bunch of stuff on the 9th and 10th of this month, as you can see below, some things I ordered more than 1 (different mailing addresses) anyhoo, just a few minutes ago I got 2 shipping confirmations:

1 for the black 360 controller and 1 for the wireless keyboard/mouse combo \\:D/

Triangular Pen Pack 12/16/2008 500
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black 12/16/2008 4,500
Camelbak Better Bottle 12/10/2008 2,600
Men's Organic Navy T-shirt - 2XL 12/10/2008 1,800
Men's Organic Black T-shirt - 2XL 12/10/2008 1,800
Men's Organic Chocolate T-shirt - 2XL 12/10/2008 1,800
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 12/09/2008 12,000
Triangular Pen Pack 12/09/2008 500
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black 12/09/2008 4,500

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I ordered a bunch of stuff on the 9th and 10th of this month, as you can see below, some things I ordered more than 1 (different mailing addresses) anyhoo, just a few minutes ago I got 2 shipping confirmations:

1 for the black 360 controller and 1 for the wireless keyboard/mouse combo \\:D/

Triangular Pen Pack 12/16/2008 500
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black 12/16/2008 4,500
Camelbak Better Bottle 12/10/2008 2,600
Men's Organic Navy T-shirt - 2XL 12/10/2008 1,800
Men's Organic Black T-shirt - 2XL 12/10/2008 1,800
Men's Organic Chocolate T-shirt - 2XL 12/10/2008 1,800
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 12/09/2008 12,000
Triangular Pen Pack 12/09/2008 500
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black 12/09/2008 4,500[/quote]
Does your tracking number for the controller work?

I live in NJ.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']to the last 3 posts who got shipping emails, could you tell us what state you live in please?[/QUOTE]

Massachusetts.

For those saying that their tracking doesn't work, don't worry about it. The database hasn't been updated yet... I've had this happen quite a few times and it always works a few hours later.

I got confirmation for the 360, black controller and gaming mouse today. I ordered, can't wait. Fingers crossed I'm getting a good 360, but really all I need is the HD.

Oh, and wait a few hours for the tracking number to work. It usually doesn't start until it hits KY, at least on the east coast. The emails come out late at night and usually don't work until the next morning sometime.

I'm in PA.

I'm hoping the shirt I ordered comes tomorrow. It's post office and nothing came today. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back