Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Does your tracking number for the controller work?

I live in NJ.[/QUOTE]

Mine does not "work" either but chances are thats because it probally was not actually picked up by UPS yet. Its probally either still sitting in the LSC warehouse or it just has not been scanned in yet by UPS. Once UPS scans it everything will become active. I work in a warehouse that does ALOT of business with UPS and believe me once it gets scanned in by UPS you will know it. They have the best tracking system today. Fedex is okay, the post office is a joke, but UPS is top notch! We have nothing to worry about, just a little patients.....

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Mine does not "work" either but chances are thats because it probally was not actually picked up by UPS yet. Its probally either still sitting in the LSC warehouse or it just has not been scanned in yet by UPS. Once UPS scans it everything will become active. I work in a warehouse that does ALOT of business with UPS and believe me once it gets scanned in by UPS you will know it. They have the best tracking system today. Fedex is okay, the post office is a joke, but UPS is top notch! We have nothing to worry about, just a little patients.....[/quote]
Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure everything will be working by tomorrow (or the next business day).

I received shipping confirmation for my black controller and swivel drive. That's the last of the prizes I'm waiting on. Haven't really been earning my 1k a day.
I have though, submitted a crap load of the new flexicon solutions to anagramssolved but they've yet to be updated. I don't even know if that site still gets updated.

Hey Liquidx01, pyoobez, and @ndrew, just wondering: Do you remember when you ordered the gaming mice? Like the first day it showed up or something? Cause I'm hoping I get confirmation either tomorrow or sun ^_^.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Hey Liquidx01, pyoobez, and @ndrew, just wondering: Do you remember when you ordered the gaming mice? Like the first day it showed up or something? Cause I'm hoping I get confirmation either tomorrow or sun ^_^.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it the first day it was available.

[quote name='meatwad3000']^^ likewise on the mouse but before I use it I'm gonna buy a mousepad since my wooden surface is chaffed up from my intellimouse explorer :([/QUOTE]

They sell special mouse pads for optical mice. The pads are hard as a rock, not your usual flimsy rubbery things. I bought one years and years and years ago at best buy and I still use it to this day.

I ordered a Zune and received a shipping email yesterday. The thing is I expected my points to be refunded because I ordered one before to that address a long time ago but I guess I was wrong.

[quote name='2574']I ordered a Zune and received a shipping email yesterday. The thing is I expected my points to be refunded because I ordered one before to that address a long time ago but I guess I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanx for the reply, Hopefully i will get the zune too, but i didnt get a shipping email.
For your case most likely they dont have the old record.

Is it possible to get a prize with out shipping?? (i am talking about recently)
Has anyone gotten the new prizes without a shipping email. All the prizes i gotten, i have gotten shipping email. Just wondering, so i can look forward to it

Out of the 6 prizes I've received, I've only gotten shipping confirmation for one of them before it arrived. I got 2 shipping confirmations after I already got the package.. and the other 3 didn't have any shipping confirmation at all.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Out of the 6 prizes I've received, I've only gotten shipping confirmation for one of them before it arrived. I got 2 shipping confirmations after I already got the package.. and the other 3 didn't have any shipping confirmation at all.[/quote]

Sorry to bother you, mind telling us which prizes had confirmations, and which didn't?

[quote name='Liquidx01']I ordered it the first day it was available.[/quote]

Same here. The 9th or 10th, I believe. No confirmation on the digital frame I ordered yet, though which I got back on the 2nd.

[quote name='2574']I ordered a Zune and received a shipping email yesterday. The thing is I expected my points to be refunded because I ordered one before to that address a long time ago but I guess I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Could you do me a huge favor? The zune is something i am pretty darn interested in getting, however there are alot of people on here talking about refurbed xboxs which leads me to believe the zune may be a refurb as well.

When you get it, could you please post whether its new or refurb? Just for the record, I am dead set against buying ANYTHING refurbed which is why I am being so anal about this :) Thanks

[quote name='JouninT']Sorry to bother you, mind telling us which prizes had confirmations, and which didn't?[/quote]

This happened to me as well. First with the Zune leather case which the confirmation email came like half a month to a month later. It later happened with the netball game, although the confirmation came the night after it arrived.

Luckily, neither of those required signatures.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Hey Liquidx01, pyoobez, and @ndrew, just wondering: Do you remember when you ordered the gaming mice? Like the first day it showed up or something? Cause I'm hoping I get confirmation either tomorrow or sun ^_^.[/quote]

December 9, 2008 3:38 PM i ordered mine, but i didnt get a shipping confirmation for my flight simulator anyone get one?

I am thinking of getting the Habu Gaming Mouse, since the wireless mouse of Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 sucks for games. It has a really high responce time for CS. Anyone who get it please leave a comment for the mouse, thank you.

Just want to know do you think if i use the wireless keyboard, and the habu mouse will there be problems??

7/23/08 Zune Backpack - Confirmation before arrival - arrived 2 weeks after ordered.
7/24/08 Net Ball Game - No confirmation - arrived in same timeframe as backpack
7/24/08 Brown Playing Cards - Confirmation after arrival - arrived in about 4-5 weeks
8/18/08 Scene it? for Xbox 360 - No confirmation - only took this one a week to arrive at my house after ordered. Very happy on quickness.
8/25/08 Rhythm Soundbag - No confirmation - took about 3ish weeks to arrive.
8/30/08 Xbox 360 Controller - Confirmation before arrival - about 2 weeks to arrive.
11/10/08 Kameo - Confirmation before arrival - Actually got confirmation 2 days after I ordered it. Arrived in less than a week.

12/03/08 Snowglobe - Nothing yet
12/15/08 Habu Gaming Mouse - Nothing yet

So I guess I lied.. I had more confirmations than I thought. And, looking back at the time frames, Live Search Club isn't that bad in sending out their prizes. I guess it's just that when you're waiting, it seems much longer than it really is. :p

I got confirmation on like 2 of the 20 or so items i've ordered

actually, why don't we all post our loot from the past year!

Reccieved:

5x Zune Headphones (4 2nd Generation, 1 1st Generation) [$164]
3x Xbox 360 Controllers (White) [$180]
1x Rock Band [$140]
1x Zune Backpack [$10]
1x Pack of Cards (Irish) [$1]
1x T-Shirt Medium (Irish) [$5]
1x Rhythmn Soundbag [$16]
1x Scene it! (360) [$15 at Target]
1x Fable (360) [$20]
1x Kameo (360) [$10]
1x Blue Dragon (360) [$20]
1x Wireless Desktop 6000 V2 [$45]

Ordered:

1x Xbox Controller (Black)
--
1x Rock Band (360)
1x Wireless Destop 6000 V2
1x Scene It! (360)
1x Zune Headphones

Need to find the estimated retail value on all that I reccieved to see if I have to pay taxes or not :D
1x Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC)

Edit: My reccieved total is $626, which I thin is approximatly $1 more than the amount you need to pay taxes on. Guess i'll fudge the values on that, since the G1 Zune Headphones were apparently worth mroe than the 2nd generation

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine so far...

2x LifeCam VX-3000 (gave one to my bro, another went to a friend)
2x LifeCam VX-6000 (one went to a friend)
1x first gen Zune 30gb black
1x brown leather Zune case
1x Wireless Keyboard/Mouse set version 3000
1x Wireless Keyboard/Mouse set version 6000
1x Vista Premium
1x Office Standard
2x white 360 controllers
1x Netball game (for my nephews)
1x Kameo
1x SceneIt?
1x 1gb USB stick (little blue one, I got upgraded from the 256mb one they had ages ago... got it for 1.4k ticks tho instead of twice that now)
1x large Live & Let Live shirt (I ordered XL for my bro, but they sent L so I gave it to my mom)
1x Rock Band
1x LifeChat 3000
1x LifeChat 6000

prob. forgetting something(s)

Waiting for w/ confirmation...
1x Habu Gaming Mouse
1x Black 360 controller
1x 360 20gb
1x small brown ringer shirt (should be here Monday)

Waiting for w/o confirmation
1x Digital Frame
1x XXL green "Find Ireland" shirt (sent to my bro)
1x Zune Carpack
1x Zune Dock
1x Zune cables
1x journal and pen set (closed up an old account)

My sister got the 3000 model LifeChat, a shirt, and a ringtone

My dad got Vista Ultimate, Zoo Tycoon 2, Flight Simulator X or whatever, Zune headphones, and he's waiting on the digital picture Christmas ornament

Both of them ordered Zunes as well, but never got theirs. Mine took forever to come (prob. a year or close to it) and right around when I got mine is when they put the 1 per household rule into effect.

lol, I guess I haven't been using LSC as much as some of you.

Have received:
1 Rock Band
1 white 360 controller
1 Zoo Tycoon 2

Waiting for:
1 Vista Ultimate

SlammedNiss, how are you racking up so many points? Do you have multiple people doing it or are you just banging away at 1000 pts a day?

I'm very persistant about getting my 1000 pts a day. It also helps to have more than 1 account. Work is slower this time of year, so I can usually pound out a couple accounts or more during work hours too.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I'm very persistant about getting my 1000 pts a day. It also helps to have more than 1 account. Work is slower this time of year, so I can usually pound out a couple accounts or more during work hours too.[/quote]

Yeah same here. I always get my 1000. I also keep track of my total from the day before on a Vista notepad gadget. That way if I end up with say 1010 on the first day, I'll try to get like 1025-ish the next. For w a while, I'd actually calculate game totals and then hit 999 and do a flexicon to get the maximum bump to 1024. I quit going that anal, but if I see I'm gonna go over by like 3-4, I'll either "throw" a chicktionary or similar game or else do some smaller point games.

But running a second browser is nice too for multiple accounts. I did this for a while with club.live, but now just use Opera for it one account at a time, closing up after I run out of chicktionary-spelling bee-word ball, but I do FS on both. Opera's also great for club.live by itself as it's hella easy to get rid of cookies.

And once you get the hang of the quick games, it can take less than two hours to get your 1k. Well, at least for me, but I type hella quick.

i never thought about doing the multiple accounts. I got up to 20k once before and cashed out for vista home premium for my HTPC. Interesting concept, the killer is doing the games as they do get so so boring. I was doing them during my lunch break and when I was done I couldn't bring myself back to doing them again. Although I do kind of want that zune dock muahaha...

Loot report:

1x VX-6000 LifeCam
1x Movie ticket pack
1x Rock Band
1x KitchenAid Toaster
1x KitchenAid Mixer
5x Xbox 360 Controllers
2x Kameo
1x Blue Dragon
1x Zoo Tycoon
2x Vista Ultimate
1x Camelbak bottle
1x SceneIt

So much of my life dedicated to this . . .

My Prizes:

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black
Journal & Pen
SceneIt? for Xbox 360
Twill Hat - Light Blue
Sideline Tote Bag, Pink / Brown
Zune Backpack (x3)
Playing Cards - Brown
Playing Cards - Green
Triangular Pen Pack (x2)
Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection for Windows (x2)
Rock Band Special Edition X360
Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller - Windows/USB (x2)
Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera
Zune Leather Case
MS ZUNE 30GB -white
Windows Vista Ultimate

[quote name='Tricky']My Prizes:

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black
Journal & Pen
SceneIt? for Xbox 360
Twill Hat - Light Blue
Sideline Tote Bag, Pink / Brown
Zune Backpack (x3)
Playing Cards - Brown
Playing Cards - Green
Triangular Pen Pack (x2)
Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection for Windows (x2)
Rock Biand Special Edition X360
Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller - Windows/USB (x2)
Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera
Zune Leather Case
MS ZUNE 30GB -white
Windows Vista Ultimate[/quote]

Holy crap! Someone actually ordered the twill hat!

Everytime I see it in the prizes, I get this picture of all these Microsoft employees wearing those hats... surrounded by boxes of those hats, asking each other why noone wants their hats. And writing with their triangle pens in their journals about how awesome their hats are.

You runed it for me. :cry:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Has somebody gotten a shipping conf on one of the newer items yet? Please post your order date and conf date if so![/quote]
yeah, go back 1 page.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Has somebody gotten a shipping conf on one of the newer items yet? Please post your order date and conf date if so![/quote]

Yeah, they shipped some stuff out I ordered from the 10th. Black controllers, 360's and gaming mice seem to be shipping. I ordered the Zune cables that day too, no confo on it yet though.

Oh, and the tracking numbers don't seem to be working yet either. At least none of my three. Then again, the did send the confo emails Friday night.

[quote name='killer9']yeah my 360 and controller tracking numbers dont work yet either[/QUOTE]

I've been having that problem all weekend, sorta happy to see I'm not the only one, sorta sad it isn't working for some of us anyway.

i just went to the site and a 360 controller with no pic was showing for 4200 tickets then i clicked it and the page refreshed and no controller:hot:. Yah my tracking numbers aren't working yet either

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back