Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']To anyone here who got the wireless keyboard/mouse combo, can you answer a quick question? Is it compatible with Vista? Thanks![/quote]
Yes it is.

[quote name='meatwad3000']I got 5,100 tickets right now. Do you guys think I should get Scene it? or keep saving up[/quote]
i'd try and save up for the keyboard. Scene IT is pretty easy to find, and Target was clearancing them out for $15....

actually I might have to call a raincheck on the keyboard since I just bought a new one to replace the cruddy wireless one I've had for a couple years. and I already won an intellimouse explorer off the site awhile ago but I forgot to add that to the list of prizes I won lol

Meh. I may sit out till some stuff comes back. Don;t feel that motivated to get anything. Besides, i've been neglecting my 360 for a while :D

[quote name='cons2000']Just voted for a new prize. It is between a digital picture frame or a candle. Decision will be Nov 17th[/quote]
Page 91. I really wish I could take my vote for the frame back.

[quote name='VioletArrows']You'd rather have the candle? Eh. Though seeing as how neither of them are really appealing to me, it doesn't matter.[/quote]
Yes, once I saw the size of the display.

[quote name='Liquidx01']Mixer - Gone

Rock Band - Gone

Zune Home A/V - Gone[/quote]
WTF I just ordered Rock Band Saturday night. I really hope I get it this week or early next. But w.e, I won't cry if I don't. Just go insane.

[quote name='Liquidx01']Mixer - Gone

Rock Band - Gone

Zune Home A/V - Gone[/quote]

Seriously - is the end of LSC? I'm glad I got my Rock Band last week, but now... EVERYTHING is going. I was going for Blue Dragon, then it disappeared. I was going to get the Zune A/V pack today, now it's gone. I'm not wasting any more time on this if all that's left is a kitchen timer...

I'm so angry. I've been saving up for the mixer this whole time. Now I have to get it on Frequent Shopper. This sucks. :cry:

And I have nothing to spend all these points on... *hoards it all*

Damn, I hope I get Scene It. I just ordered it less than an hour ago. I was sitting on about 18,000 points and saw that all this stuff was getting taken down, so I figured I had better cash out as soon as possible. I ordered Scene It, Kameo, and Fable. Those will probably go next.

Yeah, I just got Kameo in case they take it down, too. Not that I have a 360 yet, but I'll get one eventually.

everything is going. Im at 20,000 tickets and im still saving for that 360. hopefully it will still be there.

I think they will bring some stuff back and bring in new items.

Since the Search Perks thing is going until the spring and they're holding voting for a new prize, I don't think this is the end. Maybe they're dropping a prize supplier? With the exception of the timer, all of the kitchen related stuff is gone. Gaming stuff has come in and gone out since LSC began, so hopefully the stuff that's gone will be back or replaced with some new, better stuff.

Well this turned out to be one hell of a day for prizes. Now that everything is gone, we better see some new stuff and I'm not just talking about that picture frame.

[quote name='louiedog']Since the Search Perks thing is going until the spring and they're holding voting for a new prize, I don't think this is the end. Maybe they're dropping a prize supplier? With the exception of the timer, all of the kitchen related stuff is gone. Gaming stuff has come in and gone out since LSC began, so hopefully the stuff that's gone will be back or replaced with some new, better stuff.[/quote]
I doubt they changed suppliers, since the current one has been very effiecient based on getting prizes to people. Though, on the flip side, maybe that's part of the problem, maybe not checking for botters hard enough or burning through their prize stash pretty quickly.

I doubt it is the end, especially with Search Perks. More than likely they've run out of stock filling orders for older stuff, however that doesn't explain the loss of many Zune Accessories (Except the headphones were obviously mass-ordered sicne people were able to get up to 20 at 1 aderess, and maybe many were duped into thinking the Zune AV came w/ speakers).

Actually, I think there might be another factor. With XMAS coming up soon, do you think Microsoft would add stuff that they could make a huge profit on in December? That would explain why stuff like the kitchen items and Zune/360 accessories are gone, but not stuff like Rock Band which is an old product (though they might just've run out of those...)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I doubt they changed suppliers, since the current one has been very effiecient based on getting prizes to people. Though, on the flip side, maybe that's part of the problem, maybe not checking for botters hard enough or burning through their prize stash pretty quickly.

I doubt it is the end, especially with Search Perks. More than likely they've run out of stock filling orders for older stuff, however that doesn't explain the loss of many Zune Accessories (Except the headphones were obviously mass-ordered sicne people were able to get up to 20 at 1 aderess, and maybe many were duped into thinking the Zune AV came w/ speakers).

Actually, I think there might be another factor. With XMAS coming up soon, do you think Microsoft would add stuff that they could make a huge profit on in December? That would explain why stuff like the kitchen items and Zune/360 accessories are gone, but not stuff like Rock Band which is an old product (though they might just've run out of those...)[/quote]

How does MS make a profit on Kitchen Aid items and Food Network cookbooks?

I just got enough for Vista and just today, Rock Band...and they do this to me :whistle2:(

Also, I feel like I'm never getting my controller.

[quote name='louiedog']How does MS make a profit on Kitchen Aid items and Food Network cookbooks?[/quote]
Suprisingly, the majority of players of these games are housewives. Plus housewives aren't going to check for cheats like a majority of us do to max out everyday.

Remember, Microsoft profits off this by being able to charge more for advertising, which comes from having a big market share, and LSC inflates these numbers. Every time you input an answer, it counts as a seach for Live Search, and since the average game you'll enter 40-50, that really helps inflate Live Search Club.

So dimmuintive housewives (no offense to those who aren't, though that's a limited few) will see the new mixer, and then play the games and probably get no further than 5K and never order the prize they initially wanted (hence why cookbooks were up).

[quote name='suko_32']I just got enough for Vista and just today, Rock Band...and they do this to me :whistle2:(

Also, I feel like I'm never getting my controller.[/quote]

We just have to wait for them to restock on prizes.

I have 2 headphones and Rock Band on top of a controller, so i'm just playing the waiting game for them to send me my prizes or refund my points

Edit: Topic Title Changed

I have one account sitting at 25,000 + which was to get Vista before it disappeared.
Another one at 30,000 + that was going for the mixer before it disappeared.

I can't complain too much, though, since I already got a mixer, toaster, Rock Band, every game they ever listed, 4 Xbox controllers, movie tickets, and more . . . oh, I've spent some time with my friend Chicktionary.

I was going for one last big pay day and then I was going to retire. Of course, I've said that before...

Lol.. you should make the % based on the number of replies the thread has (and only update it every once in a while). 1991% sounds good :)

But back on topic.. you guys still use Anagrams solved, right?

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Lol.. you should make the % based on the number of replies the thread has (and only update it every once in a while). 1991% sounds good :)

But back on topic.. you guys still use Anagrams solved, right?[/quote]
That's actually a good idea lol

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']We just have to wait for them to restock on prizes.

I have 2 headphones and Rock Band on top of a controller, so i'm just playing the waiting game for them to send me my prizes or refund my points

Edit: Topic Title Changed[/QUOTE]

I actually feel a bit better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back