Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VioletArrows']And blocked for being a douchebag.[/quote]
i made a random, silly joke that involved the fun of a metaphor. blocking someone is committing an action in a bully type manner, so actually that would make you a douchebag. the flipping controllers are already gone, how lame.

[quote name='YouDummy']For those that have received an Xbox, did the one shipped to you have the HDMI cable output? I was thinking of getting the Xbox this time around, but no HDMI support would be a deal breaker for me.[/quote]
no, no hdmi. the 1st one i got was the originally made 360, 2nd one was at least the falcon. neither were refurbs though.

[quote name='JouninT']Anyone receive any of the first new items? Like digital picture frames, laptop case, etc.[/QUOTE]

I would like to know as well. During the dry period, I ordered one of those cook books for my mom. I'm hoping it arrives before Christmas.

Like it was mentioned earlier the controller is already gone...doh, and new mens and womans tshirts popped up last night, which i picked up 3 of the mens tshirts (different colors so hopefully that will fly as "different items") now there is a new recipe book by bobby flay or something. I could care less about the recipe book, but I really like the fact that they are adding new prizes continually and didnt just do one big push of new prizes then let it fizzle like last time.....hopefully they keep this up!!!

Hey all, first time, long time. You all have been helpful in my Club Live 'adventures'. Anyway in regards to YouDummy et al, I ordered an Xbox back end of October, after the 55K increase baloney, and mine did come with an HDMI output. Maybe I'm one of the few lucky ones, I dunno. Now all I need is a TV with HDMI input and I'm set (component looks great otherwise). Now where's that Zune I just ordered?!?

[quote name='Amandeep1']I got a question. Say if i have two accounts. Can i order a different thing from each account to the same address?[/quote]
No. As has been stated, the TOS now reads, one of the same item per household.

I meant different items. Say from account 1 I order kameo and second account i order xbox controller. Now If i use same address for both accounts will it ship?

[quote name='Amandeep1']I got a question. Say if i have two accounts. Can i order a different thing from each account to the same address?[/quote]
yeah, as long as the items are different you can do it.

[quote name='Amandeep1']I meant different items. Say from account 1 I order kameo and second account i order xbox controller. Now If i use same address for both accounts will it ship?[/quote]

It has always worked in the past. The limits in place are on items per household and accounts per person, but not on accounts per household, so there is no reason they should care anyway.

[quote name='erehwon']I would like to know as well. During the dry period, I ordered one of those cook books for my mom. I'm hoping it arrives before Christmas.[/quote]

Same here. I ordered the cook books for my mom, and a few other items that I was going to use as Christmas presents. I hope they get here in time, it would be really nice.

[quote name='DarkTang']does any1 kno if they'll bring back the controller back onto the site? and how long the mouse is gonna stay on the site[/quote]
are you seriously asking if someone here knows that?

You guys waiting on controllers since way back should just make a secondary account on Frequent Shopper, order it and have it shipped somewhere else. I mean wtf, I got it in like 2 weeks...

Also, I see the shipping on Club Live has reverted back to blowing. I have 3 orders that normally would have shipped within days a few weeks ago still, pending... Mainly Scene It from back in October.

I know I am risking being called noobie etc, but I keep seeing Frequent Shopper mentioned. Can anyone explain how that works to me?

[quote name='leftwing1018']damn, wish i didnt stop when the prizes turned to shit! >.< only have about 11k right now :( gonna go for Vista Ultimate... hopefully it stays long enough...[/quote]

Yeah, I made that mistake when the X-Box came up the first time as I had taken like a month break. By the time I got up to it, it was gone. I got Office Standard and Vista Premium instead. So then I started hording points and snagged the 360 this time around. At this point, I don't care what it ships with, if it's a refurb or not. I got a 360 from friend that works good, I just need a HD and don't feel like shelling out $40 or whatever for it.

Sucks the controller didn't last long (I got mine... hopefully it comes as I got a white one before), but I sorta figured a few of the prizes would disappear quickly.

I just hope the Zune Dock sticks around. I could probably make use of that.

After I order Rockband and then started up on frequent shopper I lost interst in this. Flexicon was always fun but after a while I got bored. I could never keep up with 1000 pts for the day.

Maybe I'll start palying again after I've got some prizes from Frequent shopper.

Went crazy these last 2 days trying to get that mouse. Hopefully they won't do the bs they did with the 360 (Saying "Oh we don't have enough, here's your tickets back" )

I got my controller in the mail today from when I ordered it in.. September?

So everyone elses should be on the way. :)

(wasn't the black one that was recently in their prize mall)

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I got my controller in the mail today from when I ordered it in.. September?

(wasn't the black one that was recently in their prize mall)[/quote]

Is it the controller that hooks up to the pc? Because I ordered one in September as well.

[quote name='DarkTang']does any1 kno if they'll bring back the controller back onto the site? and how long the mouse is gonna stay on the site[/quote]

Febrember 37th, 2117 asshole.

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I got my controller in the mail today from when I ordered it in.. September?

(wasn't the black one that was recently in their prize mall)[/QUOTE]

!

Did you get an e-mail notification about it shipping before you received it?

(wasn't the black one that was recently in their prize mall)[/QUOTE]

Score, thanks for the heads up. I'll be keeping my eyes open for mine.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']The metalic water bottle is gone and also something from the 1001-2000 range is gone as well, but I dont know what it is.[/quote]

The mirrors.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']The metalic water bottle is gone and also something from the 1001-2000 range is gone as well, but I dont know what it is.[/quote]

It did say limited time only, I guess they won't be getting anymore. I ordered it yesterday and I hope I actually get it. I also hope that I can scrape the LSC logo off of it.

So everyone elses should be on the way. [/quote]

Been waiting since Sept. for one of them myself. Hopefully it's waiting for me when I get home from vacationing in NYC.

Man, I hope my controller comes soon. lets say i have a "little" anger problem and my only controller exploded. So as of now I am controllerless. Here is hoping the shipping at lsc has good timing.

[quote name='harshdiddy']Man, I hope my controller comes soon. lets say i have a "little" anger problem and my only controller exploded. So as of now I am controllerless. Here is hoping the shipping at lsc has good timing.[/quote]

You order the white one or the black one?

If it was the white one back in Sept, they're shipping out. Chances are the black ones will be a while.

I got stuff from like a month or so ago that hasn't arrived yet.

[quote name='YouDummy']It's back up. CHICKTIONARY ON ICE!!!

Blah.

Edit: And the bloody thing doesn't work.[/quote]

I hate that they took away the "mute" option on Chicktionary. I think I'll pass on Chicktionary on Ice.

[quote name='praetorian1717']I hate that they took away the "mute" option on Chicktionary. I think I'll pass on Chicktionary on Ice.[/quote]

Well, if you got Vista (and I think XP, I didn't use it long), you can go into sound in task manager and just mute IE. On Opera it's especially great as it remembers it and keeps it muted. :)

But yeah... it's acting lame right now like not saving post puzzle so it's basically locking up.

The "speed typing" seems upped a good bit as well. I got kicked out of the game due to it I think. It annoys me some, as I can't help I can type over 132 words a minute, but I guess with Chicktionary they want you to peck at the keys... :roll:

[quote name='pyoobez']but I guess with Chicktionary they want you to peck at the keys... :roll:[/quote]
ahahahaha nice. i needed a good pun pick me up this morning.

Hmm... I think during this update the 1000 point *might* have been pulled. I'm positive I've reached over 1000 since last night.

EDIT: NM. It's still on.

It just isn't coded the same. Before when I reached it and refreshed the game page, I could scroll over the game and it would say at the end of the code 'null this'. It's not doing that now and just letting it go into the game and bringing up the little stupid "you've reached your limit". I for one am ecstatic they've invested all this time and effort into snow dots, and a themed game that doesn't work.

I cashed in what was left of my tickets and I think I'm done. I came away with Kameo, Fable, Rock Band, and a Black Controller is on order. I think I made out quite well.

Maybe I'll hop back on board next year if things settle out a bit and prizes stay for a while.

Currently at 25000 and starting up again but can only get 500 tickets because I have finals coming up next week so that has priority lol Hopefully the XBOX will stay up for at least a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back