Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
too answer your question cin it's probably because it's microsoft we're dealing with here they're never really been the ones to go out on a whim to make sure their games are in quality casing >__> . I got lost oddysey from LSC also and when I opened mine Disc 1 wasn't even in the holder it fell out and the disc is kinda scratched , I'm not impressed at all with that but the game works so I won't complain about it even though I got OCD about my discs so it's a mild form of torture for me

that and my discs had a real hard time coming out of the box so I just took my copy of Condemned criminal Origins that had a similar casing and replaced the casing with that case so the discs don't take as much force to pry out for some reason o_O

Got Gears of War, ordered 5/5, still waiting on Too Human ordered 5/2 and Xbox ordered on 4/8. So, has anyone cracked the shipping code yet, because right now they just seem to be sending stuff out at random.

[quote name='Whirly']Has anybody gotten the ogio bag? Is it worth getting?

I can order it tomorrow night if I wanted, but pushing for GOW is tempting.[/QUOTE]
I really love the ogio bag (I got the red). Quality is pretty good but there is the LSC logo on it towards the bottom of the bag. I wanted another bag (olive) but it was gone!

[quote name='Splatoon']So, has anyone cracked the shipping code yet, because right now they just seem to be sending stuff out at random.[/QUOTE]

It certainly is a mystery for the ancients. Maybe someone smarter than I can do something with algorithms and data entries to fix this, but I cannot.

[quote name='AngrytigerP']As for my other news, I'm now working up essentially a 0 ticket balance to get an Intellimouse Explorer. My Logitech MX518 doesn't work very well anymore... True to the spirit of a cheap-ass gamer, rather than go burn the money on a new mouse, I'll settle for using my touchpad for now, get the Intellimouse (only four days till order -- 4000 tickets is pretty cheap for a new mouse), and wait. Unless something drastic comes up and I get another mouse anyway, in which case I'll sell the Explorer on Ebay or something. Only unfortunate thing is that I can't play most of my games, now (Incompatible FPSs and RTSs). Matter of fact, with that thought, I probably will end up getting another mouse this weekend anyway. Whatever.
[/QUOTE]
I've heard that the Intellimouse is no where near the quality of the Habu. For about 3,000 more it really seems a steal.

3 packages en route to my city. One is one pound, another 0.90 both expected to arrive today, and another 1.50 (tomorrow). I ordered a Habu and Zune Cable Pack on 5/7 so hopefully that's what they are.

[quote name='mr.me']I got Too Human today via UPS ordered on 5/9 no email confirmation. It's my first prize![/QUOTE]

Congrats!!! The first prize was the sweetest for me, I couldn't believe I actually got something. :)

New Prize!!!!!

Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit- 3,200 tickets

The picture ghows a black kit but the color is not specified in the description or title.

[quote name='killer9']its been there before[/QUOTE]

I know it's been there before but it's back now. Either way it's new for people who werent' around during the last time is was a prize.

[quote name='Negra3060']New game!!!

Quoteapillar. (Ticket amount per game is unknown.)

Click to play the game and it pops up Banana Shuffle.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, quote-a-pillar?

that tracking website will only display things that have been processed and shipped, right? I had some stuff sent to my girlfriend's apt, but when I type in the city, no packages are being shown. I'm waiting on:

1. 360 windows controller ordered on 5/1
2. ogio half dome bag ordered on 5/21
3. camelback bottle ordered on 5/21

Since everyone seems to have gotten their stuff from May 1, I should have her check the leasing office to see if the windows controller already came. T_T

My Zune Cable Pack ordered on 5/7 just arrived via UPS. Microsoft did not slap any sticker of any kind anywhere on the box. Still waiting for the Habu mouse ordered on the same day. Hopefully it'll show up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Negra3060']New game!!!

Quoteapillar. (Ticket amount per game is unknown.)

Click to play the game and it pops up Banana Shuffle.[/QUOTE]
Can't seem to get this one to work yet. Just a message saying

Verification Failed.
This game file has failed verification.

So the latest Xbox I've heard people say they received was ordered on 4/4. Any after that? My buddy ordered one on 4/13 and he hasn't gotten it yet, I'm hoping it's not like a lost package what with no confirmation emails going out these days.

[quote name='major morgan']that tracking website will only display things that have been processed and shipped, right? I had some stuff sent to my girlfriend's apt, but when I type in the city, no packages are being shown. I'm waiting on:

1. 360 windows controller ordered on 5/1
2. ogio half dome bag ordered on 5/21
3. camelback bottle ordered on 5/21

Since everyone seems to have gotten their stuff from May 1, I should have her check the leasing office to see if the windows controller already came. T_T[/QUOTE]

hi,what's the name of the website your using to see this kind of information??

[quote name='The93owner']I've heard that the Intellimouse is no where near the quality of the Habu. For about 3,000 more it really seems a steal.

3 packages en route to my city. One is one pound, another 0.90 both expected to arrive today, and another 1.50 (tomorrow). I ordered a Habu and Zune Cable Pack on 5/7 so hopefully that's what they are.[/QUOTE]

Habu is indeed FAR better and worth the extra 3 grand in tickets

[quote name='YouDummy']Can't seem to get this one to work yet. Just a message saying[/QUOTE]

Seems to be fixed now.

You only get four tickets per game.

[quote name='Negra3060']Seems to be fixed now.[/QUOTE]
Still not working for me. Fitting choice for them to choose a bug as a mascot for the game.

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']Just put in for a play & charge kit.[/QUOTE]
Was hoping it was a different color. I used up all my address with that prize.

[quote name='BMN90']http://tracking.cbxplus.info/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for giving credit to those that put the site together...

[quote name='2574']Too bad I can't select Washington DC[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that... I will have it fixed for tonight's update. ;)

[site inspired by sc4f and dclone, and the frustration of not getting shipping/tracking emails]

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Congrats!!! The first prize was the sweetest for me, I couldn't believe I actually got something. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wouldn't have been surprised if it never came, but it did! Now I just need an xbox 360, I'm at 21,000 tickets.

[quote name='mr.me']Yeah, I wouldn't have been surprised if it never came, but it did! Now I just need an xbox 360, I'm at 21,000 tickets.[/QUOTE]
You are better off ordering Vista and selling it on eBay and then buying a newer console...

So far 3/3 consoles I have received in the past 2 month have been refurbs with manufacture dates in 2006... Not even covered by the RRoD warrantee any more.

[quote name='A Gamer']Thanks for giving credit to those that put the site together...

Sorry about that... I will have it fixed for tonight's update. ;)

[site inspired by sc4f and dclone, and the frustration of not getting shipping/tracking emails][/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for this. If someone compiles a list of item weights maybe you could add it to the site?

[quote name='chexmix']how long do you think the play & charge kit will be on the site?[/QUOTE]

If my memory serves me correctly, last time it was on the site for about two days.

I believe this is right because I got one when it first showed up last time, and then started a new account that same day in order to get another one, but it was gone before the account got enough points.

[quote name='A Gamer']You are better off ordering Vista and selling it on eBay and then buying a newer console...

So far 3/3 consoles I have received in the past 2 month have been refurbs with manufacture dates in 2006... Not even covered by the RRoD warrantee any more.[/QUOTE]

I don't have an ebay account, so doesn't that mean I can't set a minimum price?(Heck, I don't even know how to sell things on ebay in the first place.) I would want to get an xbox 360 pro as the arcade doesn't come with a harddrive and after looking at what vista was going for on ebay I would be $50-$100 short. So, as much as I would love to have a brand new console with a fresh warrenty, I don't think it would work out for me.

[quote name='mr.me']I don't have an ebay account, so doesn't that mean I can't set a minimum price?(Heck, I don't even know how to sell things on ebay in the first place.) I would want to get an xbox 360 pro as the arcade doesn't come with a harddrive and after looking at what vista was going for on ebay I would be $50-$100 short. So, as much as I would love to have a brand new console with a fresh warrenty, I don't think it would work out for me.[/QUOTE]

Well if you don't want to sell it on ebay, you could also try craigslist, or any other classified site. Though I think on ebay you'd be able to get more.

Check ebay, for 150-160 shipped you can get an XBOX 360 20gb factory refurbished console with anywhere from a 30-60 warranty. Which in all honesty is better than what you'd get from Club Bing, and at half the ticket cost.

Just ordered a Play & Charge Kit :D. I'm STILL trying to get Forza 2, but I was paranoid about the Play & Charge Kit disappearing before either of the two games I'm still trying to order.

[quote name='mr.me']Yeah, I wouldn't have been surprised if it never came, but it did! Now I just need an xbox 360, I'm at 21,000 tickets.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='A Gamer']You are better off ordering Vista and selling it on eBay and then buying a newer console...

So far 3/3 consoles I have received in the past 2 month have been refurbs with manufacture dates in 2006... Not even covered by the RRoD warrantee any more.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr.me']I don't have an ebay account, so doesn't that mean I can't set a minimum price?(Heck, I don't even know how to sell things on ebay in the first place.) I would want to get an xbox 360 pro as the arcade doesn't come with a harddrive and after looking at what vista was going for on ebay I would be $50-$100 short. So, as much as I would love to have a brand new console with a fresh warrenty, I don't think it would work out for me.[/QUOTE]

Order Vista AND the Xbox 360 if it's not too much trouble. Create an Ebay account and sell Vista to get the money for an Xbox Arcade model (order an extra 360 controller or two on Club Bing and sell that to make up the difference with the Vista money you get--around $100-$150 for Vista and about $30 for each controller).

As far as learning how to sell on Ebay--This IS the internet, right? There are great resources online that explain how selling on Ebay works (including Ebay's own site--google it if you have trouble finding the links). Once you get the Xbox from Club Bing, use THAT system for "parts" (extra controller, HD cables, headset, ethernet cable, and most importantly...the hard drive--unless 20 GB is not enough space for your gaming).

You'll have the money for an Arcade and you can use the Club Bing Xbox as a secondary system or you can give it to a relative or friend (along with the memory card that comes with your Arcade).

Hope that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back