Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ChickenLittle, do you have any sort of proof or are you just running around screaming the sky is falling?

[quote name='djbooba']Just a head up to people.

DON'T BOTHER USING BOTS

Microsoft is flagging accounts that bot now. My friend just lost all his accounts.[/quote]

DON'T BOTHER USING BOTS

Microsoft is flagging accounts that bot now. My friend just lost all his accounts.[/quote] I'm not going to tell the people in this other forum I visit just so I can watch the pandemonium. I'm evil :cool: If what you are saying is the truth.

DON'T BOTHER USING BOTS

Microsoft is flagging accounts that bot now. My friend just lost all his accounts.[/quote]
Hehehe, the GameFaqs forums will be in a riot.

How did he find out though? Email? or could he just not log in anymore?

DON'T BOTHER USING BOTS

Microsoft is flagging accounts that bot now. My friend just lost all his accounts.[/QUOTE]

Oh how I hope that this is true:)

While he was playing a pop-up showed up on screen saying his account was being flagged for using bots and his IP was being logged. Then he was taken to a ToS page.

[quote name='djbooba']While he was playing a pop-up showed up on screen saying his account was being flagged for using bots and his IP was being logged. Then he was taken to a ToS page.[/quote]
Someone did make a joke macro that would do that. He might have been using that.

I'm evoking the right of "pix or it didn't happen"

[quote name='djbooba']While he was playing a pop-up showed up on screen saying his account was being flagged for using bots and his IP was being logged. Then he was taken to a ToS page.[/quote]

caught.jpg

If he got the same thing that's happening in this picture then it's fake, unfortunately.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']
caught.jpg

If he got the same thing that's happening in this picture then it's fake, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
Guess it's fake then.

I'll tell him later.

Now I need to get some points to get 1 Vista and 1 or 2 360 Controllers with the PC receiver.

[quote name='djbooba']Guess it's fake then.

I'll tell him later.

Now I need to get some points to get 1 Vista and 1 or 2 360 Controllers with the PC receiver.[/quote]

Meh, don't tell him ;) Let him get the points legit, and our crap can get here faster :p

Come on guys I thought we were past this.

The website has no way of detecting or even monitoring hacks. None at all.

Incentive Logic is never gonna ban an account for any reason

The website isn't tailed to do so. The only measure they can take is not shipping your prizes. Thats it.

I don't think there gonna add new puzzles today BTW, might have something to do with the recent surge in cheating. Then again they might suprise us.

[quote name='Postman']Come on guys I thought we were past this.

The website has no way of detecting or even monitoring hacks. None at all.

Incentive Logic is never gonna ban an account for any reason

The website isn't tailed to do so. The only measure they can take is not shipping your prizes. Thats it.

I don't think there gonna add new puzzles today BTW, might have something to do with the recent surge in cheating. Then again they might suprise us.[/QUOTE]

I think people (me for example) are just hoping that they ban the people using the bots so that we DO get our items.

My guess is that there probably wont be any more shipments of Vista altogether, what with people who have over 50 ordered.

I dont even have a problem with the people who did use the bots, its the people with 20 different accounts using bots on each of them that are the problems.

I am going to be suprised if they add any new prizes when people keep cheating.

They are porbably waiting till they redisign the site. Here is to hoping I win an elite 2morrow from that microsoft contest.

Eh still a little sketchy. Pics or it really didn't happen to be honest. I mean it IS gamefaqs we are talking about here...

No pix, no proof. If he really was banned all he'd have to do is hit one button to make a picture.

The people on that board are almost the dumbest humanbeings I've ever seen. Its just someone either trying to prevent cheating or just trying to be a dick.

[quote name='quadomatic']Apparently, people actually ARE getting banned now. You log in and it gives you a message that says you're banned.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=586880&topic=36621855[/quote]

Nobody has been banned. People on that forum have been posting all sorts of BS since the first macros and bots. Anything you read on that forum should be taken with a grain of salt.

[quote name='Malik112099']read the last page...he made it up.....no one has been banned[/QUOTE]

I don't think thats related to this one...but yea, pics or it didn't happen

Microsoft really should have thought this out a bit further than they did. Hopefully they will do something to help keep the bot and macro users under control as well as the people making multiple accounts.

The macros that do the searches aren't that bad. It's the one that tricks the game and doesn't do anything that is a problem.

Also, people with 5+ accounts and 5+ Vistas are a problem.

Nobody has been banned. People are trying to scare others into not using bots, which is a good sign.

If you have used bots before, just be careful and don't abuse. Stop, and try to play games fairly.

Anyone here get a Zune, yet?

Anyone know if the receiver (i'm guessing there is one) that comes with the wireless headset would double as a receiver for a 360 controller as well?

Surferflames..... if youre asking if the headset that is on the site works with the 360 i dont think so but im not positive. If anyone else knows that would be great.

He asked if the wireless receiver that comes with the wireless headset would work to connect his Xbox 360 controller to his PC.

[quote name='badramen']He asked if the wireless receiver that comes with the wireless headset would work to connect his Xbox 360 controller to his PC.[/quote]

Oh my bad I just read the the post on top of this thread.

With the current amount of games there are, is it possible to get all 35K? I feel like I've done them all.

btw, hi first post.

[quote name='ashes']With the current amount of games there are, is it possible to get all 35K? I feel like I've done them all.

btw, hi first post.[/quote]

And as of right now, the absolute maximum amount of points you can get is apparently around 31,000, so you aren't able to get the 360 bundle yet.

And there are caps, so the "4BS0LUT3" amount is in the 20Ks.

BTW, how long do I stay a CAG Newbie? Really, I need to edit my sig.

[quote name='RESmonkey']And there are caps, so the "4BS0LUT3" amount is in the 20Ks.

BTW, how long do I stay a CAG Newbie? Really, I need to edit my sig.[/QUOTE]

CAG Newbie has to do with your post count, not how long you've been here...so you'll just have to post more I guess

For example, I've been a member since the end of 2003, but I haven't posted that much, so my rank is "CAGiversary!" But, there are people here who joined last year and have "CAG Veteran" rank, because they post a lot.

CAG Newbie: 0-29 days (cannot use signature or create threads in Trading Forum)
CAG in Training: 30-269 days
CAG Veteran: 270-364 days and/or 250+ posts
CAGiversary!: 365 days and beyond and 50+ posts (can create custom titles)
rank info from the CAG FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back