Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RESmonkey']And there are caps, so the "4BS0LUT3" amount is in the 20Ks.

BTW, how long do I stay a CAG Newbie? Really, I need to edit my sig.[/quote] I think you need to be here for at least 3 months to have a sig.

Wrong. It used to be based off post count, but after we moved to vBulletin, it was based off time of membership.

Point cap is just beyond the realm of bots. From what I've read, you can only get like 18k with bots since some games were lowered and others don't work with bots.

[quote name='quadomatic']CAG Newbie has to do with your post count, not how long you've been here...so you'll just have to post more I guess

For example, I've been a member since the end of 2003, but I haven't posted that much, so my rank is "CAGiversary!" But, there are people here who joined last year and have "CAG Veteran" rank, because they post a lot.[/quote]

dunno if this has been posted yet or not, but for the people that are playing these games legit, which most of you on this forum seem to be doing, here are all the answers for all the puzzles.

http://www.anagramssolved.com/
click the game your playing, type in the hint and presto!

[quote name='RESmonkey']Brown is great when there is a chance you could get PINK![/QUOTE]

If that happened to me I'd proly just spraypaint it

[quote name='RESmonkey']Brown is great when there is a chance you could get PINK![/QUOTE]
Pretty sure pink and red is limited editions, so you wouldn't have much to worry about since you likely wouldn't get them .. brown actually looks decent though, I'd prefer black then brown then white.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to let us know what they received so far...for me all I have gotten is the flight simulator as this doesn't seem to be a very desired prize.

Ordered Vista, 360 Controller, Zoo Tycoon, Flight Sim, LifeChat VX-6000, and Zune.

Haven't received anything yet.

Lol so impatient dont worry you'll definately get it most likely the Zune first...

Probably tuesday... i ordered Zune today BTW... I know ill get it but i have to be patient... in the past few days reports of 3 Zunes being recieved so they are not backordered like vista :p

[quote name='zellers94']ok, i need an estimate on my zune arrival, i ordered 7/8/07 at like 7:00pm i live in south-eastern illinois[/quote]

Well I would say you will most likely get it tomorrow around noon.

Wow,how did you get 20000 tickets?The only thing I qualified for was Microsoft LiveChat Lx-3000 headset.I ordered it Sunday,delivery estimate September.

Trying for the Zune myself - only up to about 4k right now but I should be able to put in some more time playing this week and obviously I'm not using macros so there have been some days that I simply can't stomach playing a word game :) I'm actually hoping for white so it will match my DS Lite (anal, I know!)

i ordered my 360 controller on the 5th of july, and it says the estimated ship date is next month! (8/30/07) Is this really true? because if it is ill have to wait a month and then about another month for it to get here. anyone got any info?

what is up with al of these newbies asking about the preset email ship date? i know, that i too am a newbie, but i've been here longer than most the people asking. PEOPLE, THE AUGAST AND SEPTEMBER SHIP DATES ARE PRE-SET

ok. last time. when you redeem your tickets, you will be given a date that is EXACTLY 8 weeks from the current date. That's why IL says to you estimated ship date. It falls in their 6-8 wk shipping window, and when you get it in 5 wks they look like miracle workers.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']29th, 30th, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 5th.

From left to right.[/quote]
I ordered my Zune the same day you did, so if you see me post saying i recieved mine, be waiting at your front door. But, I think it will be really close, its like 50/50 right now whether you will get it before you leave on your trip. I also think that if we dont get them in about 10 days, the Zunes are backlogged.

[quote name='dtarasev']Well I would say you will most likely get it tomorrow around noon.[/quote]
Really? I ordered around 5:30 same day (yesterday). Can I really expect it tomorrow? :D
EDIT = I live near Chicago (Northwest Suburbs) in IL.

So what's the official word from MS on the caps, does anyone know? I'm trying for th Xbox360 and I'm up to about 15,000 now legit without using bots. But it doesn't seem fair that I can only get 1000pts in chicktionary where others were able to get 7000pts. Crosswire also capped me lower than the what those had on the leaderboards.

[quote name='jthieme']So what's the official word from MS on the caps, does anyone know? I'm trying for th Xbox360 and I'm up to about 15,000 now legit without using bots. But it doesn't seem fair that I can only get 1000pts in chicktionary where others were able to get 7000pts. Crosswire also capped me lower than the what those had on the leaderboards.[/quote]

icon_rating_no_yellow.gif

I don't know bro, with this much cheaters, I don't even think they plan on adding any new puzzles just lowering them.

no, that's why they'll keep the 360 on. So you can keep playing. you'll hound the website looking for new puzzles. I'm saving up for the 360.

[quote name='fdrevin']Does anyone know how much you gedt for trade in of the wireless controller and usb hub from gamestop?[/quote]

Probably like 20 bucks.

So if I started a brand new account and made a run for the Zune, I wouldn't be able to get it, because of the current caps? Is that correct?

[quote name='HighlightShow']So if I started a brand new account and made a run for the Zune, I wouldn't be able to get it, because of the current caps? Is that correct?[/quote]

You can get it, but you would have to max out almost every game.

Have they gone back and fixed any of the broken puzzles? I have at least a few on Flexicon listed when I start up that I couldn't finish the first time due to problems with them...

I guess I may aim for a 360 (I will have to wait until they add more puzzles, though).

Or another Zune if they keep tightening up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back