Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2) @ Gamestop.com ~$60

The PS2 and Xbox versions have dropped in price on auction sites. $50 and up seems to be the going rate for the PS2 version now. I'm so happy I sold my version for double that about a week or two ago.

Everyone unload your copies now on ebay to drive the price lower so i can pick on up for 15 bucks shipped.

I sold mine for 110 on craigslist a year ago. Had the ps2 version that someone gave to me. Didn't even know it was worth anything and the moment I found out it was I sold it.

[quote name='robot']Glad I sold my xbox disc for $70 last week![/quote]

I sold my DC copy for 46. It was pretty beat up and I have SF4 TE stick that will be all over the game when its released on Live.

[quote name='expane']laggy net code FTL![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Capcom Unity Blog']With the game being developed by Backbone, we are using largely the same, critically acclaimed net code that we used in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix and with that will come our player match quarter mode/lobby system that has proven so popular.[/quote] GGPO ftw.

[quote name='Rozz']The PS2 and Xbox versions have dropped in price on auction sites. $50 and up seems to be the going rate for the PS2 version now. I'm so happy I sold my version for double that about a week or two ago.[/QUOTE]

Did exactly the same thing as you. I only wish I had unloaded my second DC copy as well however that doesn't seem to have fallen in value as much.

[quote name='SimaYi']Laffin my ass off at how Gameslop is selling this for $80 used, that price is going to drop like a fly soon[/quote]
That's what you think.

Super Mario Bros. (GBA) - $30
Super Mario Bros. 2 (GBA) - $25
Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBA) - $25
Super Mario World (GBA) - $25
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (GBA) - $13
Castlevania (GBA) - $10
Donkey Kong (GBA) - $20
Donkey Kong Country (GBA) - $20
Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA) - $20
Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA) - $20
Fable (Xbox) - $18
Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox) - $20
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Xbox) - $20

Just a few examples of games that are available via digital distribution, yet are more expensive with GameStop.

[quote name='robot']Glad I sold my xbox disc for $70 last week![/QUOTE]

Wow you got someone for $70 for the XBOX version? Whoever that was, he was no CAG.

Various sites are clarifying that the 16x9 mode will be the "true intended" mode capcom designed as their arcade boards were more powerful at the time than most, so they designed the games in slightly higher res than the average.. but that higher res mode was not used... until now.

[quote name='expane']No one said it "wasn't coming" we said it was not "officially confirmed". Reading FTW!

Upscaled sprites FTL! Higher res background art assets FTW! laggy net code FTL! $15 not bad.

So much for "$10 CONFIRMEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!"[/QUOTE]

You should lose more gracefully.

[quote name='Tsukento']That's what you think.

Super Mario Bros. (GBA) - $30
Super Mario Bros. 2 (GBA) - $25
Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBA) - $25
Super Mario World (GBA) - $25
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (GBA) - $13
Castlevania (GBA) - $10
Donkey Kong (GBA) - $20
Donkey Kong Country (GBA) - $20
Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA) - $20
Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA) - $20
Fable (Xbox) - $18
Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox) - $20
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Xbox) - $20

Just a few examples of games that are available via digital distribution, yet are more expensive with GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah -- I personally like to have the physical version with me. Digital downloads, after all, are yet another way for the industry to control our property. Sure, some games are cheaper and it gives indies a chance to publish games that we'd never see in retail, but for everyone else, it's a means to ensure we can't do anything to that copy we buy. Also, I have issue with letting "big brother" (in this case, the console big wigs) being able to peek into my console and know what I'm buying, storing, etc.

Call me old school, but I prefer having the case, manual, and disc.

bread's done
Back